It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Im interested how a simple mortal like you reading words written by simple mortals like you could possibly have any certainty of this?

Huh? Did you even bother to read the sources I posted and how they documented St. Jerome's mistranslation? Thought not.

Interesting how you devoutly worship something without even knowing what it is.

Where did I say I devoutly worship anything? You need to read more before offering opeing your mouth.

How long do you think you masons can keep it together. Hearing the minds of your brothers try to rationalize or minimize their disagreements. Listening to the fabric rip.....

I saw no great disagreement, maybe you can point it out for me.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
There is only one origination of the word Lucifer to mean a fallen angel and that as St. Jerome as has already been documented with verifiable and scholarly sources. Post your evidence to the contrary. Oh, wait, I forgot, you never do.

Oh that one in the that one book where they threw out the other over 25,000 books that are laying around, and kept only 66 of them. Sure stick with that. You will not get very far with it.

I am about as far from Christian as you can get, try again.

You are showing otherwise with your fascination with some guy from the 4th century.
edit on 27-11-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
GEEEZ! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...

When Applied To Freemasonry:
LUCIFER IS "LOOSE IF FAR"
They do this when a candidate to receive "Weights & Measures" is put forth...
Candidates goal is 33rd, but lucifer is there to see and deter and hinder and even bring about death if necessary.

Then If Candidate Succeeds... He Will Get "Horse & Donkey" Or "Whores & Don-Key"...

He Will See "HIRAM ABIF" (a.k.a.) HAREM ABOVE.

His Name will change to "Percerval" In Spanish It Is Translated phonectically as "POR SERBIR"

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

you're weird. IJS.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExuLucifer
reply to post by Pinocchio

you're weird. IJS.

Ugh! Don't Be Creepy!
We're Fellow-ATSians...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Luckily Hiram Abiff is on Facebook, so the secrets are not entirely lost. Today Hiram works as a crime analyst in the Bahamas:

Hiram Abiff

So a simple Facebook message should reveal the age old secrets and mysteries.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

edit on 28-11-2012 by Skyfloating because: arcane secrets removed

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Oh that one in the that one book where they threw out the other over 25,000 books that are laying around, and kept only 66 of them. Sure stick with that. You will not get very far with it.

I am still waiting for you to link a source that disproves St. Jerome's 4th century mistranslation. Are you capable of providing anyting other then your opinion?

You are showing otherwise with your fascination with some guy from the 4th century.

Pathetic. I am showing no 'fascination' for anyone. St. Jerome's mistranslation is the heart of the Original Post.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Maybe one day we will know the true secret's about Masons !

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzo

I'll spill...we have the best beer recipe ever.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

edit on 30-11-2012 by KSigMason because: double post

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzo
Maybe one day we will know the true secret's about Masons !

If you pay some attention you`ll realize that not even masons know the true secrets of freemasonry because unfortunately they have been....lost! There you are, a mason eager to climb the degrees and learn of the hidden mysteries of nature and science only to reach the top and find out they are....lost!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The Grand Master of Free & Accepted Masons of Florida isn't leaving any room to question, Freemasons who are not monotheistic in his Jurisdiction are being asked to resign or risk facing Masonic Jurisprudence.

In his decision, he left out the second paragraph of the Ancient Charges that contradicts his position.

A Mason is oblig’d by his Tenure, to obey the moral law; and if he rightly understands the Art, he will never be a stupid Atheist nor an irreligious Libertine. But though in ancient Times Masons were charg’d in every Country to be of the Religion of that Country or Nation, whatever it was, yet ’tis now thought more expedient only to oblige them to that Religion in which all Men agree, leaving their particular Opinions to themselves; that is, to be good Men and true, or Men of Honour and Honesty, by whatever Denominations or Persuasions they may be distinguish’d; whereby Masonry becomes the Center of Union, and the Means of conciliating true Friendship among Persons that must have remain’d at a perpetual Distance.

Grand Master of F&AM of Florida Ruling and Decision

November 28, 2012

RULING AND DECISION NO. 3

The question has arisen if certain religious practices are compatible with Freemasonry, primarily Paganism, Wiccan and Odinism, and secondarily Agnosticism and Gnosticism.

Article XIII – LANDMARKS AND CERTAIN LAWS OF FREEMASONRY Section 2. The Most Worshipful Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Florida hereby recognizes, as being Landmarks of Freemasonry, the following:

(a) A belief in the existence of one ever living and true God.
(b) A belief in the immortality of the human soul and a resurrection thereof to a Future Life.
(c) The Volume of the Sacred Law, open upon the altar, is an indispensable furnishing of every regular Lodge while at labor.

Regulation 1.02 Masonic Law is a rule of fraternal conduct, and applies only to the moral and fraternal rectitude of its members. It is based upon the law of Divine Revelation, therefore, any covenant, affirmation, declaration, assumption, prescription, or requirement derogatory thereto, or in conflict therewith, is void. Hence the precept, “a Mason is bound by his tenure to obey the moral law.”………….

Excerpt from THE CHARGES OF A FREEMASON THE GENERAL HEADS, VIZ.: – I . OF GOD AND RELIGION. I. CONCERNING GOD AND RELIGION “A Mason is obliged, by his tenure, to obey the moral law; and if he rightly understands the art, he will never be a stupid Atheist, nor an irreligious libertine.”……….

Therefore, as Grand Master, it is my Ruling and Decision that none of the above mentioned beliefs and/or practices are compatible with Freemasonry since they do not believe or practice one or more of the prerequisites to be a candidate for Masonry listed above.

Further, any member of the Craft that professes to be a member of one of the groups mentioned above shall tender his resignation or suffer himself to a Trial Commission whose final outcome will be expulsion since there is no provision to allow anything contrary to the Ancient Landmarks.

Furthermore, Freemasonry prohibits the change of any of the Ancient Landmarks, and its members admit that it is not in power of any man, or body of men, to make innovations in the body of Masonry.

Your Humble Servant and Brother,

Jorge L. Aladro, Grand Master

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

I'm not sure that I like this edict, but I'm not a Florida Mason.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

No I don't like it, and like you I am not in their Jurisdiction so it doesn't affect me. It is interesting as it relates to the topic though.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

The question has arisen if certain religious practices are compatible with Freemasonry, primarily Paganism, Wiccan and Odinism, and secondarily Agnosticism and Gnosticism.

Some of these are not compatible with regular Masonry while others could be depending on the candidates sentiments regarding belief in a Supreme Being.

edit on 3-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I am still waiting for you to link a source that disproves St. Jerome's 4th century mistranslation. Are you capable of providing anyting other then your opinion?

Are you? Thats all you have been doing in this thread. It does not matter about Saint Jerome and his translation if Gnostic sects were obviously operating before the 4th century following Lucifer.

Pathetic. I am showing no 'fascination' for anyone. St. Jerome's mistranslation is the heart of the Original Post.

Sure you are which is why you are stuck on stupid with it.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Some of these are not compatible with regular Masonry while others could be depending on the candidates sentiments regarding belief in a Supreme Being.

They are compatible. This just shows more lunacy from the ivory tower. They are your brethren you should be treating them as such, and it is true he left out the whole second paragraph which is in contradiction to the allowance of religion. This is just another case of why Anglo Masonry is going to self destruct given whats happened to the state of the craft in the US in the past few years.
edit on 5-12-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

They are compatible. This just shows more lunacy from the ivory tower. They are your brethren you should be treating them as such, and it is true he left out the whole second paragraph which is in contradiction to the allowance of religion. This is just another case of why Anglo Masonry is going to self destruct given whats happened to the state of the craft in the US in the past few years.
edit on 5-12-2012 by ExuLucifer because: (no reason given)

EXCELLENT EXULUCIFER!

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join