It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Alps shootings: police evacuate victims' neighbours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

French Alps shootings: police evacuate victims' neighbours

www.guardian.co.uk

Surrey police extend cordon after items found in home of Saad and Iqbal al-Hilli, who were killed in multiple murder in Annecy.

Surrey police are evacuating neighbours of the murdered engineer Saad al-Hilli after finding "items" at the family home in Claygate, Surrey.

Hilli was shot in the head last week along with his wife, Iqbal, and a woman that police have now confirmed is his mother-in-law while on a camping holiday with their two daughters in Annecy in the French Alps. The children, Zainab, seven, and Zeena, four, survived the attack which took place while the family were in their car.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dailyrecord.co.uk
www.independent.co.uk
Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
5 found shot in French Alps
edit on 10-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This gets more interesting by the day. Items? Bomb Squad?

I can only guess they are implying that while they were on holiday in the French Alps their house was searched by the Killers (and we all know it was Mossad).

Either that or they will try and paint the family as terrorists to make the public care less about the investigation.

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Weird... for some reason I couldn't write in this thread to begin with..

Anyways, this is weird. Maybe even too weird.

My take is that the people who orchestrated these murders didn't expect the girls to get away, so they are moving to plan B which is painting the picture of terrorism.

How often do you actually encounter bystanders getting off'ed at the same time? They wanted this to be a "clean" job. If they were merely robbers, they would have just taken as much as they could and run away.

Now the media is playing the story and it will be interesting to follow this trail or brainwashing.
edit on 10/9/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Nope, this is the good one. The others were my keyboard spazzing when I tried to change a link.......and just plain amateurishness.

edit: I thought you were waiting because I accidentally posted several of these news items.

That is strange. Yes, this is weird. This whole case. As is the Aurora shootings. So much deception lately.
edit on 10-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
We will never get the real story regarding this assassination.

The police have suspected that this was a hit from the beginning or they would never have had police stationed at the hospital guarding the daughters.

Typical victims dont receive round the clock protection.

Youre going to have to piece together the truth for yourself on this one.

My guess is that he was some kind of whistle blower. Western governments prefer to operate in secrecy.

edit on 10-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I wonder if he was going to expose something and got bumped off before he could .

Also a few oddities.

for a mechanical designer (his job title), he had a huge house for a salary a mechanical designer would be on.
Apparently designed parts for the UK military Top Sat spy satellites.

His own company (Shtech Limited - performed sub contract work for Surrey satellites), only made £9k profit last year.
Very odd that.

Just a few things that are worth a mention.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
makes you wonder if he was on obama's kill list , no arrests no trial just kill em

join