It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I challenge Thomas Crowne

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kegs
well advocating child sex and saying you invented AIDS is a good start...

Yet another follower of sleazy innuendos.

This is a message to every administrator on this website:

I DID NOT VIOLATE ******ANY****** RULES.

Whoever is saying that I have, is a *LIAR*.

I am an atheist, is that what's wrong?

OOOOOOOOO I SEE!!!

Well then add NO ATHEISTS ALLOWED in the rules.

I can't read minds, mate.

Someone who does not share the same beliefs as one, is a "rule violator".

Oh, I see.

laughing,
max

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Can we have a mental evaluation on all new members?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Please note I have not mentioned your aethism, and to be honest, I feel it has zero bearing on my questions.

I am simply posting simple straightforward questions based on what I have read of your materials. If you wish to refute something, or state that some of what I ask is incorrect, please do so, but please justify it.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
You can call me whatever you want and it wont bother me (only because I have better things to do with my time than argue with a pedophile, or at least someone who supports it). But why do you avoid Dragonrider? Thats what I really want to know. And Im sure everyone else would like to know as well.

And about my flaming, yes I am. But not to "fit in". I do it because you disgust me. And truthfully, if I ever saw you in public...I dont want to get myself banned so Ill just stop there.

You are nothing, get over it lol.

"Better things to do than argue with a pedophile"

So why are you arguing with me then? You wasted half of your day. (and im no pedophile)

And yes, you are flaming for the SOLE REASON TO FIT IN.

If you ever saw me in public.... what? You would say HI THERE MAXY!

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
Can we have a mental evaluation on all new members?

You are a joke.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
and im no pedophile) Posted by Solomon Thulbure

Well, your concepts on introducing children to sex certainly creates the thought that you might be... but that is why I asked these questions, to give you the oppotunity to clarify if I was misinterpretting what you have already put forward.

However, if these thoughts do correctly interpret your writings as pedophilia, and you do in fact have an 11 year old daughter.... well....

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hey Maxy ...

Here's muh e-mail ---> [email protected]

Wanna find out what I'd do to your punk ass in pulblic? Just ask away perty queer.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Max is a board troll nothing more, nothing less, i bet he has a four inch hard on from the attention he has gotten today. Nothing special, just a pseudo intellectual. Yeah you created HIV and I created MS DOS, i'll give you my adress so you can come infect me with it. lol, what a #ing loser. I like how he avoids the hard questions and jumps into the insults, typical board troll seen it a million times.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Your from Australia Max. yes or no.

Did you have to mention that your an illuminati. When you first posted.

Why why why why.

Nobody is dumb enough to do that without reason. Im not asking much, but what I do want to know is

Why why why why.

This may clear some part of your history of being an evil person.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
He's IM-ing me lol

Trying to piss me off LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i bet he has a four inch hard on from the attention he has gotten today. Posted by Lysergic

Well, he should love me then, Ive been giving him LOTS of attention... strange he hasnt responded to ANY of my questions...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
"Dragonrider, I refuse to answer your questions on the grounds that my life would be in great danger if I provided that information. "

God you're such a horrible liar. If some secret agency was trying to kill you, your effeminate self would be dead. LoL no weapon required.
Here is a link you could use.

How to Develop Self-Confidence and a Positive Self-Image Permanently and Forever (Audiocassette & Workbook)

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hey if you're going to lie about your life start small, we arent your BLIND fanbois.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Solomon, you are starting to loose whatever respect and credibility anyone here ever had for you.

You come and post some very incredible information, and when questioned on it, you find another tangent to go off on and attack others.

If you cannot substantiate your information, or at least attempt to do so through mature dialouge, I would suggest to Simon and other mods/admins that Solomon is in direct violation of numerous TOU, and move that he be permanently banned.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
He logged off his AIM account. Solomon Tulbure.

I'm now officially a pussy cuz I can't hack AIM. To bad he wouldn't tell me where he live's. Then we'll see who's the pussy LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think when I read that he created HIV then made insults I lost all respect for him and he lost his credibility.

He is the more feminine version of bob lazaar, but on a lower level.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
He is the more feminine version of bob lazaar, but on a lower level. Posted by Lysergic

Bob Lazar at least made a moderate attempt and seeming to be somewhat credible.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
his contact info is in the max illumanti aka sodomlover thread i created not sure if its his house or just some flop house he frequents during his meth binges.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   

he believes children should be taught to be sexually active from an early age. this probably goes under the guidelines of "promotion of questionable sexual habits," mentioned earlier by thomas crowne.

Does he teach that to his supposed 11 yr old daughter?

So not only is he the worst liar, a pseudo intellectual but could possibly be a Pedophile as well eh?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Solomon:

I just U2Ued you. If you honestly feel your life to be in danger, you can give me some information privately, and I can promise it will remain confidential.

However, failure to reply in some way should be construed as thread fraud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join