It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could they be coming back to collect alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have an overactive imagination so bear with me ;-)

June 1947, Roswell, New Mexico - "The Roswell Incident".

65 years have passed since this happened but in terms of space travel and potential distances involved 65 years is a fraction of time on a galactic level, so ... I put it to you.....

If indeed it was a little green man that crashed his aircraft in Roswell could his "comrades" (for lack of a better word) be on their way to come and collect him, they just havent reached us yet?

Now this is where my imagination runs away....they could possibly be coming back with a full squadron of little green men in their spacecraft to destroy us, who is to say we didnt shoot this craft down??

:-D

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Don't worry. They aren't really aliens. They are just disguised as aliens so that they don't freak us out.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think they are coming to harvest our colons.
That's why all the probing.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
I think they are coming to harvest our colons.
That's why all the probing.

Sounds fantastic lmao!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by youwillneverknow

Or maybe that was the last one, looking for some place where he could end his days.
(He found it)

Or he was deported to Earth, so they don't care about what happened to him.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
According to ex Commander James Casbolt, this Roswell event was part of an agreement to supply a spaceship to back engineer.

(Just google James Casbolt and Project Mannequin.)

The agreement on behalf of the USA was that the ETs would have access to whomever they chose for programming, eating and impregnating.

Sorry your imagination hasn't quite flown as far as reality, which is far more terrifying than you have even thought of.

The more wisdom, the more sadness.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Or maybe that was the last one, looking for some place where he could end his days.
(He found it)

ahh never thought of it that way - good spin :-)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
According to ex Commander James Casbolt, this Roswell event was part of an agreement to supply a spaceship to back engineer.

The agreement on behalf of the USA was that the ETs would have access to whomever they chose for programming, eating and impregnating.

Sorry your imagination hasn't quite flown as far as reality, which is far more terrifying than you have even thought of.

Do you think its possible in that case that we already have advanced flying craft - far beyond what we think we are capable of?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

(He found it)

Hurry we must build a fence around the planet to protect us from the REAL illegal Aliens.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Wasn't the craft (or the supposed craft) quite small?that's the impression I've always got anyway. Presumably that would mean that wherever it came from it couldn't have taken very long because there wouldn't be space on board for food supplies for 60+ years? or alternatively a place to grow food?

So either that would mean they had some other form of travel where they could get here quickly with what supplies you could fit in a small craft or they came from close by.. Either way that would mean their friends would already be back to find out where they went

The above post is all completely baseless speculation of course
edit on 7-9-2012 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
No offense but I don't think they'd spend 65 years on a rescue mission. I think it'd be a 'you die, you die' sort of thing.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Do we send out search parties for missing aircraft 65 years after they have dissapeared. No. Not unless its for salavage purposes.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My memory is for snot these days, but recently I recall watching a Sci-Fi movie that had an interesting take on what a visit might mean.

They would view us like the original settlers in America viewed the Natives. We would just be nuisance to be dealt with so they could use our resources and occupy our planet.

Another suggestion I recall is that we may be a food source.

I sometimes wonder if those who wish for large scale visitation are being rational, not knowing how they would view us.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
overactive imagination is n understatement...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i liked the bit about the alien's.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
My memory is for snot these days, but recently I recall watching a Sci-Fi movie that had an interesting take on what
They would view us like the original settlers in America viewed the Natives. We would just be nuisance to be dealt with so they could use our resources and occupy our planet.

I think that might be giving us to much credit, the natives were an equivalent species . I think they would treat us like we treat any other species that is below us on the food chain. Perhaps more like we treat apes or even how we tag sharks for research. If they come for our resources then they might treat us like how we treat the Forrest animals in a new development site. Not much of a concern.

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Another suggestion I recall is that we may be a food source.

We better learn to be cute or we are toast if that is the case. I hope that with intelligence their comes peace and respect for all living things and perhaps alternative food sources is how they supplement themselves.

However, if our planet is any indication of what the universe holds then we are $crewed. Nature is very unforgiving and nature is about the strongest predators when it comes to surviving. Having them visit I can only assume that we would fall at least one notch on the food chain.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

man i am listening to some crazy ass techno # on anon.irc radio right now and it kinda just went perfect with your disco ball avi.

off topic i know sorry.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

(He found it)

He must have done something really bad if they sent him here.......... poor bastard.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi

i`m not buying that one bit. if they are so far advanced than us then they don`t need to make any deals with us, they could eat, impregnate and program anyone they want without making a deal, it`s not like we could stop them from doing it anyway.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
who says they travel from their planet or wherever to ours and vice versa routinely? maybe theyve always been here? maybe our moon is a base of theirs? maybe saturn? jupiter? mars? or maybe they have a giant mothership parked just beyond pluto? so if one of their "comrades" were to be retrieved it would probably have been done right away imo

hey your imagination got mine going so thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join