It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Delhi on Nuke Terror Alert

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The world watches as Islam is on the move and does nothing. Is this a true statement. I think not. The U.S. and a few other nations did something and the name is Iraq. For there endevaour they were opposed by others nations that lacked the resolve or temperment to make a stand.
The mushroom cloud may or may not appear but Islam must be defeated.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by jayjay2910
If Al-quedia have managed by some means to get their greedy little hands on a nuke, why would they nuke india and not the us or use it in Iraq,

Exactly, why to waste a nuke in in a third world country when they can make have more casualties and destrution in a big citie in US, UK or Spain.

Please, if India gets nuke they are going to blame Pakistan and then we are going to se the real fireworks lighting the sky.

As I said previously...

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
If AQ has a nuke, their going to want to use it. It was probably produced in Pakistan, or at least stored near by. They are not going to want risking being caught before they can use it. I am betting that the Pakistan-India border won't be too difficult to sneak it across. One way or another.

You use it on India because they are the closest enemy to the location of the bomb. This draws the retaliation of India against Pakistan, that ignites the extremists in Pakistan, who launch another nuke into India, bada-bing, bada-BOOM, you've got a nuclear war!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You use it on India because they are the closest enemy to the location of the bomb. This draws the retaliation of India against Pakistan, that ignites the extremists in Pakistan, who launch another nuke into India, bada-bing, bada-BOOM, you've got a nuclear war!

Yes that is a good scenario, but that will also bring the anihilation of their race I don't think they want to do that.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Now, if I were Al-quedia why would I waste a bomb on quasi-neutral India? Why make new enemies? Just put the thing on a sail boat and float it up the Potomac.

TCR

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

[I looked for a bit, and I found this quote from one of his tapes. This is similar to other statements he has made about Kashmir.

Osama bin Laden
Our brothers in Kashmir have been subjected to the worst forms of torture for over 50 years. They have been massacred, killed, and raped. Their blood has been shed and their houses have been trespassed upon.

I found this on this page from the BBC.
Basically, he sees the situation in Kashmir as similar to the situation in the West Bank. They believe the land should be a part of Pakistan, and that the Hindu-Infidels are killing muslim to take their land.

Thanks for that phreak. It helps to make sense ( if possible) of some of this. Appreciate it

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Well, I guess even india wants to cash on the terrorist scare now, hummm Al-Qaida making nukes on the road, that is something to see.

Ya Marg....whenever a country gives information of a possible terrorist attack it must be that they are making this up....this must be true in order for the US to be making up all these threats on our own soil....

What some people would say to keep their wild conspiracies alive....*shakes head*
Sad, really....

Somehow you, and others like you, think that if the democrats were in office right now none of this would have happened...as always you keep ignoring that even during Clinton's administration we were attacked by terrorists several times, including the wtc....Clinton just chose to ignore terrorism and see if it would just go away.....this only lowered our defenses and 9/11 happened.

Now Kerry has even mentioned that terrorism should be lowered to a nuisance....It seems he would do pretty much the same thing Clinton did...

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johannmon
It is also Highly unlikely that they would attack Delhi because Delhi has a large muslim minority living there and the neighboring province has a muslim majority which could be affected by the fallout of a nuclear explosion. Muslims killing faithful muslims means no vigins for you in paradise.

Is the Muslim minority in Delhi moderate?.....you do know that radicals have killed, and keep killing, moderate Muslims don't you? Radicals would continue to kill moderate Muslims because for them these people are not true to Islam.

What radicals want to do is bring back the old times when they set forth to bring the world under Islam by the sword. This is one of the goals of radical islamists today. Valhall did a good piece about this topic sometime ago.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Taken at face value, i can see AQ using a nuke in India.
If AQ has indeed gotten their stuff together to assemble a nuke..even a smaller primitive one, it was likley put together over in that region.
transporting the weapon in a primed condition would be very logistically intensive in order to get it to the USA.
But

Attacking india would indeed increase tensions between muslims and other groups....indeed india would likley cast a very skeptical eye at pakistan for involvement
but
if the blast went off and no other hostile actions were taken by pakistan forces...then india might NOT just blast into them. a isolated nuke with no other offensive actions would indicate more to terrorism and less to getting to blame pakistan.

Inflaming any tensions where muslims will get to rise up and kill infidels is desirable to AQ and their ilk i believe, so an attack in india or anywhere in the world is concievable.

As to why new deli over new york, well im willing to bet new deli is more crowded and mostly not as modernized in building codes, fd/pd service, infrastructure and things that would be needed to respond to a nuke blast.
the casualty and damage and longer term recovery/suffering would be easier to achieve in new deli than the big apple. (even tho NYC is one of the top targets for prestige.)

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Exactly, why to waste a nuke in in a third world country when they can make have more casualties and destrution in a big citie in US, UK or Spain.

Please, if India gets nuke they are going to blame Pakistan and then we are going to se the real fireworks lighting the sky.

India and China are considered 2nd world countries. India, in terms of it's military, technological and economic might, is widely considered a world power, some even say it has the potential, alongside China, of becoming a superpower of this century. India is a key player in the globalized world and if were affected, likely the ramifications would be felt worldwide.

Why India would make a good "target" for the next(staged) terrorist attack:

1. It is a vast population centre with around 30 million inhabitants, such widespread destruction would horrify the world, leading to world governments declaring a global state of emergency.

2. India is the superpower of the South Asian region and a counter-balance to China. if India is destabalized, it could lead to an eruption of a three way conflict between China, India and Pakistan.
The Indian nuclear doctorine clearly states, that if it were attacked by nuclear weapons, it would respond punitively, to not only the instigator, but also it's allies. That means China.

3. India is one of the "terrorists" main enemies, as said by them, mentioned in the same breath as US and Israel.

4. India is far less-secure than US, Israel and Europe. Admist the overcrowded populations, the government incompetence and passiveness and corruption, it would be relatively easy to execute an attack.

A nuclear war between India, Pakistan and China would take the whole world with it. It would be the perfect trigger for the WIII, and the NWO know it.

[edit on 15-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
That source is not a legitimate news site.

They are not on any nuclear alert. The author of that site must have forgotten to tell officials about this alert. They are not aware of any such scare.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
What some people would say to keep their wild conspiracies alive....*shakes head*
Sad, really....

Nice day to you too,

You are so selective when you target my posts, instead of reading the follow up you just pick what you want and get back at me with that, that is why I don't bother anymore to answer you.

What can I said it most be so difificult to get out of the box, and analyze the whole idea of the Delhi nuke terror alert and the consequences to Pakistan.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
That source is not a legitimate news site.

They are not on any nuclear alert. The author of that site must have forgotten to tell officials about this alert. They are not aware of any such scare.

Thank for that I knew it has to be more than just the hint of a terror attack but legit or not we have to keep an eye of what is cooking in that area of the world, maybe clandestine nukes in the making or just chicken curry in the making (I love that indian dish)

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Mrmonsoon... you are thinking. Al-qaida doesn't think, it just acts.
If al-qaida has the capability to kill millions of infidels, they will do
it and the consequences be darned. They don't think about
international relations or what happens next ... they just smell
the blood.

Plus they beleive that they are inherently superior and, more importantly, have god on their side so they will win because god can't be defeated.

However, I have to question the source of the news. I don't know anything about the India Times. But I do know that the former party that ran india is a nationalist party, founded by members of the Tiger Legion nonetheless, and certainly isn't above using propaganda to attain their goals (I am thinking in particular of the scuffle over 'Rams Temple' and whatnot).

I also find it unlikely in the -extreme- that pakistan would be involved with this. Firstly, they have nukes. If they wanted one to go off in india, they'd give one to al-qaida. Secondly, the iraqis didn't have weaponizable materials, so if pakistan was helping al-qaida, they'd basically have to give them a nuke, no matter what portions were taken out of iraq. Thirdly, Musharaf is a dictator, who doesn't have complete control. A war with india would probably result in his overthrow and death, and would certainly be 'bad' for him if he were linked to al-qaida. Right now he's a major US ally. If this happened, he'd be, well, he'd be in an 'unstable' situation.
Having said that, I suppose its entirely possible that there are elements in the pakistani government that could aid them in this. And the capture of terrorists with weapons grade plutonium in relatively nearby tajikastan would jive with some of that.

Also, al-qaida attacks in large sets. Two towers. Twin embasies, etc. Attacks on the US, the Russian School, and an Indian City would pretty much cover all the bases with 'athiests and polytheists' on the perhiphery of the islamic world.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This does not only sound a little weird, but very far-fetched. It's easy enough to just jump on the bandwagon with all the other terror-phobes and make outrageous claims.

Why waste time planning a nuclear attack on india, when you can take out the US and cause mass damage and reap a little revenge?

Whats easier: Splurging a sensationalist story to create media hype or manufacturing a nuclear weapon? Mmmm....

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch
The mushroom cloud may or may not appear but Islam must be defeated.

Islam need not even be struggled against, its radical terrorists that need to be stopped, not an entire people and culture.

marg
that[indo-pak nuke war] will also bring the anihilation of their race

While Nuke war b/t the US and the old Soviet Union would destroy both countries, such a war between them wouldn't. The Indians and Pakistanis don't have sufficiently large nuke arsenals. SO at best only a few million people get killed. uhm, wait.

bunnielle
Why waste time planning a nuclear attack on india, when you can take out the US and cause mass damage and reap a little revenge?

India is certainly a valid target for these people. Its one of the old enemies, heck they consider christians to be polytheists, imagine what they consider hindus! More importantly, acoording to what little i understand of islamic scripture, polytheistic pagans at the periphery of the islamic world and also occupying islamic territory are the biggest targets of them all. Besides, strange as it may sound, a nuke in a city with densely packed concrete and steel skyscrapers will absorb more of an impact (and thus limit the damage radius) than a city made out of less steel and concrete. Also I think there are several indian cities that are larger than the largest American cities no? One billion people and all?

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yes that is a good scenario, but that will also bring the anihilation of their race I don't think they want to do that.

I think you are looking at it from a Christian perspective, Christians tend to value being alive. Muslims, and especially radicals, value death. They look forward to the great rewards in the afterlife. Dying to them is not something they fear, it's something they look forward to.

Islamic fundementalists would consider those killed in such an attack as mayrtars. To them there is no better way to die.

uge

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Countries and people are naive.

They thinking that they can "deal" with the "Devil".

But it's only a matter of time before the "Devil" comes back.

How often do you hear people/countries saying, "It's not my problem?"

Where is the UN and the non proliferation act?
I guess Kofi and gang are too busy counting the money they made with the Iraqi oil for food program.

What sad times we live in

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Muslims, and especially radicals, value death. They look forward to the great rewards in the afterlife. Dying to them is not something they fear, it's something they look forward to.

In what way do moderate muslims look forward to death? What about their religion makes the afterlife more appealing? I think it all obviously applies to the terrorists, but the regular folk?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You are so selective when you target my posts, instead of reading the follow up you just pick what you want and get back at me with that, that is why I don't bother anymore to answer you.

I actually quoted your entire post Marg....I can't read your mind and try to guess what you are saying, and reading that post in specific that's what it seem you were saying....btw....you haven't made it a secret that you think terrorist alerts in the US are just scare tactics by the Bush administration....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join