It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bush Wired' Story Continues; 'Bulge' Appears in Third Debate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
And you quote a story by Brit Hume?

His information is accurate.

BTW - Imus (who is a Kerry supporter) says that
Brit Hume really IS fair and balanced.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
He is linking FOX for a more balanced view. . .

I'm a SHE, not a he.
Brit Hume's information is correct.
Like it or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Okay if he is indeed wired, explain to me why the Kerry camp has not said a word? Really now, if they had the oppurtunity to pain GWB as a Manchurian Candidate, do you think they would pass it up? I mean they are almost face to face and both go out and meet the crowd after. Someone would have noticed.

Come on here people lets all get a grip on this. But hey if this is the best that you can do then by all means carry on.

[edit on 10/14/04 by FredT]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
For what its worth the bulges are not what you think. I hate to bring it up again but its the truth and the only explanation. If you notice they both have a very pronounced hunch...almost like an extra vertabrae at the top just below the neck that causes their heads to jut out and forward. This is common with Reptoids (half man and reptilian) If you notice both candidates have a very uncontrollable need to lick their lips another common trait.
Now I know many of ya think its kooky and all and we have all had our fair share of David Icke is a loon posts but come on....lets get real here.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I thought that was just alittle bit nauseating.

ps: the bulge is body armor!! if he wanted help from behind stage believe me there are smaller pieces of equipment for that kind of thing. wireless even.
What makes you think bush is stuck in the 1980s with the big boxy cellular phones and such?

let's evolve people... we're in the wireless century, where everything is becoming more small and less visable to the naked eye.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

ps: the bulge is body armor!!

How do YOU know this. Have you ever wore a vest? It would not be that easy to hide in a Suit.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Scramble protection maybe... Or make it so it won't all of a sudden go on the fritz and have Bush pull it out. What makes you think he wasn't? he was in Europe, they have it on freaking tape him using this same tactic.

Also, more proof are those damn pauses. One I liked the most while watching. "Back to the horse................................................... and buggy era." What? He was either trying to think of how to pronounce and or was recieving th rest of the sentence. It would be like "Hi everybody, this.......................................................................................... is not what it..................................................looks............................................like." Makes no sense for those pauses.

Btw, I love that joke. "Brit Hume's info is accurate." Damn man, I need to change my pants after that one!(Should put down sarcasm after it to make sure people know you are joking) Sarcasm.... Brit Hume's info accurate because he is a republican? I like that. He says this, it wrong cause he a dem. This guy says the same thing, it true cause he a republican. That makes no sense, like those pauses.......

[edit on 14-10-2004 by James the Lesser]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Otherwise the other side of the political field would be all over it don't ya think!?

Good point. If there was foul play on either side, it would be all over the news, not just some pathetic internet threads on conspiracy websites.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sorry guys, its his superman cape all bunched up.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Okay if he is indeed wired, explain to me why the Kerry camp has not said a word?

There is such a thing as a bad winner.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by FredT
Okay if he is indeed wired, explain to me why the Kerry camp has not said a word?

There is such a thing as a bad winner.

That is bad if he was wired and still didnt do very good.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
That is no wire. If the goverment wanted to wire someone trust me you wouldnt see anything. This is not the early 80s you dont need some huge box, the goverment has access to the most advanced equipment of this type in the world.

The fact that anyone would put any electronic device on that part of the body proves its bunk. Anyone that knows anything about these devices knows you wouldnt put it there. You dont put something like that where the suit is the most tight fitting.There is about a hundered better places to hide something on the body.

The SS can best be described as paranoid and for good reason thats what they get paid to do. It was most likely a vest.

But as long as there is rabid anti-bush people out there this bunk will be spread around.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
He must have been worried about being shot in the back. There was NO vest in the front. You can Not hide it the easy, Bush isnt a big guy, you would see it across his chest.

A tummy vest?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
That is no wire. If the goverment wanted to wire someone trust me you wouldnt see anything. This is not the early 80s you dont need some huge box, the goverment has access to the most advanced equipment of this type in the world.

But doesn't it go also for your argument about body armor? Why put this bulky plate where it's most visible, while the govt has access to most advanced body armor in the world?

I'm pretty sure it was a secure, jam-resistant coms device from a decade ago. Possibly a satellite link. You don't deploy brand new, bleeding edge electronics for a critical mission.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Aelita]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

How do YOU know this. Have you ever wore a vest? It would not be that easy to hide in a Suit.

I wear a vest all the time and that looks alot like a vest. A vest is always easier to see in the back because of the way your clothes fit. And yes they are easy to hide in a suit well atleast in the front. I never wore a one with a suit so I cant really say exactly what they look like in back.

This guy is wearing a vest can you tell from the front?

www.safecity.com.au...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

I wear a vest all the time and that looks alot like a vest. A vest is always easier to see in the back because of the way your clothes fit. And yes they are easy to hide in a suit well atleast in the front. I never wore a one with a suit so I cant really say exactly what they look like in back.

This guy is wearing a vest can you tell from the front?

www.safecity.com.au...

Its an unfair example, I dont know what the guy looks like without one.

I also have wore one more than once.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
[

But doesn't it go also for your argument about body armor? Why put this bulky plate where it's most visible, while the govt has access to most advanced body armor in the world?

I'm pretty sure it was a secure, jam-resistant coms device from a decade ago. Possibly a satellite link. You don't deploy brand new, bleeding edge electronics for a critical mission.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Aelita]

This is a two way Transductor

Dimensions 2.55 x 1.29 x .36 Inches(small aint it) Much smaller then the so called bulge.

This is not NSA tech its something any average joe can buy

used in conjunction with a wireless ear piece and your al set and nobody would see anything. Believe me the goverment has way better stuff then this.

store.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok, lets say it is a vest. Why does he have it on? everyone there, im sure got screened. IS he that scared, someone is out to get him? Do we really want someone that dont trust the people, to lead us?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Ok, lets say it is a vest. Why does he have it on? everyone there, im sure got screened. IS he that scared, someone is out to get him? Do we really want someone that dont trust the people, to lead us?

Every President has made use of bullet proof vest since they have been around even ones that the American people loved.Dem or Rep loved or hated they all wear a vest.

Screening isnt perfect because humans do it. The SS is paranoid beyond belief when it comes to security. When a President comes to town they often weld man hole covers shut they go to a insane degree for his security. A vest would just be a last line of defense.

Im sure the SS agents had vest on during the debate.

[edit on 14-10-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Did you notice in the second debate when Kerry stood in certain places only static came out of the president's mouth?

His grimaces in the debates were him trying to tune into the right frequency.
Or maybe having to come back from a sports broadcast.

just joking, well, mostly anyway.

Maybe I'm wrong, but i would think they would have better technology than that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join