It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Bush Wired' Story Continues; 'Bulge' Appears in Third Debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well I guess Bushie was listing a bit better at last nights Debate LOL
almost looks like Kerry has something as well ?

Shortly after the first presidential debate, buzz began to build on the Internet regarding a bulge that appeared under the jacket of George W. Bush and squarely between his shoulder blades. The story which carried over to mainstream news with reports in the New York Times and even segments on CNN. More

Source: www.washingtondispatch.com...

[edit on 14/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Did it ever occur to any of you guys that both might be wearing bullet proof vest?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Did it ever occur to any of you guys that both might be wearing bullet proof vest?

You think he could afford custom fit Kevlar (sp) LOL could be though,
Kerry got some bumps in his suite I think,

Edite spelling

[edit on 14/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Maybe it's some type of anti-pretzel guard, and not a bulletproof vest or wire.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What in the WORLD???

You would think they would have explain this!!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Bush Blair

Okay what is the point of this anyway? It seems that Bush is doing the political equivalent of Mili Vanili. But we have already thought about politicians as minions and puppets, but this is far too direct. In the Lincoln-Douglas debates we had real politicians, statesmen if you will. Now the word for word is so critical for the New World Order, that anyone can be President, just as long as they are plugged in. Next a microchipped President, but that may take a while.

Google Search for Bush Kerry Mili Vanili

[edit on 14-10-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It looks like a loop radio.

The receiver sits on the back and uses a wire that runs right round the persons neck to transmit signals to a tiny earpiece that is pushed pretty deeply into the ear canal.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

I dont think so, they have the SS, The best. Vest can be seen from the front also.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Could just be his reptoid bones sticking out....

I think it's a combo of both....as in the first debate, it looks like the ran a wire on the outside of the vest....

You would think they could get a better made one though...geez....

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Wow...talk about reaching...

He's the President.
And this is the year 2004.

If he was wearing a wire, wouldn't he use the most up to date technology like something wireless and not something from the 1970s or 80s?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I did a little research and found a few sites. Here ya go

cannonfire.blogspot.com
We all take breaks to gather our thoughts while speaking. And we all have verbal tics. But George W. Bush has one particularly odd verbal tic which manifested itself many times during tonight�s third debate � a strange form of verbal staccato which I, for one, have never heard from any other public speaker.

Time and again, W will finish a statement half-way through, sometimes even putting an exclamation mark at the end of a clause. Then, as if realizing that the phrase makes no sense on its own, he belatedly adds �the rest of the story.�

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Also, www.ishbushwired.com... has some pretty good information on it. I must say that the bulge was noticeable in the first debate as well. At least I saw it. Couldn't tell you what it was though, I'm not a fan of Bush but I don't think it was a wire. More than likely a kevlar vest or a back brace.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The source of the rumor isn't credible.
He's a radical lefty and very biased.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
www.foxnews.com...

And you quote a story by Brit Hume? Uh, Brit is a personal friend of GW's. Him and his wife were both handpicked by Roger Ailes to head up Fox. I'm not sure if his wife accepted but I know she works for a news org. Brit, like Rush Limbaugh serves as an informal campaign advisor to the Bush/Cheney campaign.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
If he was wearing a wire, wouldn't he use the most up
to date technology like something wireless and not
something from the 1970s or 80s?

You betchya'. But some folks just want there to be
a negative story on G.W., so they see what they want
to. I'm very sure that the President of the USA has the
best and most up to date equipment. If he really did
have a wire .... we'd never be able see it.

However, John Kerry's illegal notes that he brought to
the first debate were easily seen.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
www.foxnews.com...

Jokes! He is linking FOX for a more balanced view. . .

[edit on 14/10/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Wow...talk about reaching...

He's the President.
And this is the year 2004.

If he was wearing a wire, wouldn't he use the most up to date technology like something wireless and not something from the 1970s or 80s?

Seriously people this is a ridiculous charge. They would definetley use something much smaller. For example, I am sure you have all heard of the Cobra radio. If not its a small walkie talkie unit that can transmit up to 11 miles and Bush could have put it in his pocket. Some of these radios have an earphone hookup on the side so by hooking up a wirless earbug to the radio Bush could have had a completely invisible hookup.

I know that my above explanation is extremely low tech and anyone can do it but that better illustrates the point. Why would the goverment with access to the best technology strap a toaster to his back when they could go to Wal-Mart and spend $150 and have an invisible communitcation system?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I just do no not understand why anyone is wasting time on the nonsense!? Points? Nothing better to do? What!? It's very apparent there is something there to "everyone" of both political persuasions....logic should tell you that it's to stay in touch with the white house for some reason, or a bullet proof vest.....otherwise the other side of the political field would be all over it don't ya think!?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
1) The device is relatively big because it's not the newest technology -- it's simply the true and tried older technology which is highly resistant to scrambling.

2) You can do a research on body armor and you won't find any reasoning for a smallish protruding plate between the shoulder blades.

It's quite obvious Bush was wired.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The security within each venue that this Usurper attends is safe guardered, quite literally, down to the microbe level. He's not wearing a vest, period.
Why him wearing an ear piece is important?
The supposed leader of our nation needs to cheat in order to convey what is a base line competency, not just on the issues covered on a debate, but in his very being.

Big Big Deal. particularly when people are ready to enable his ill gotten reign through another term based on nothing more than this cheated illusion of competance. Take away that illusion, no presidency.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita

It's quite obvious Bush was wired.

Quite obviously to everyone again, both sides...I don't hear it being discussed on the news, I don't the Kerry campaign camp yelling about it...therefore, it must be legally done....so enough already?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join