It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about planetary object close to sun

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So today beautiful day laying in our pool and I decided to take my sun glasses, my girlfriends sunglasses and 2 other pairs to take a look at a planetary looking object next to the sun. Without all these sun glasses you wouldn't be able to see it.

So I decided to check my star walk app to see if maybe its the moon... It's not. It's also too big to be a planet such as Venus or mercury.

So the question I pose is, what the hell is it? Is it Niburu?

Also this is a dead serious question so if you have nothing good to say please move along as I am posing a serious question. I am an avid astronomer so I know a little about what I am talking about.

I also know it is not a lens flare as I cleaned all glasses to make sure.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Its Nibiru

i start seeing a lot of report about it
does it look like reddish ?
edit on 9/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
you know lense flare has nothing to do with the clenlines of the lense.
if you were a avid astronamer you wouldnt be asking thing like this on here
edit on 3-9-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If you are astronomer, you should know that if there is huge object next to Sun, it would affect every planet. Mercury would go crazy, spinning on random orbits, maybe hitting the Sun or Nibiru. Venus would do the same. Effects on Earth would be pretty much same. If object has just arrived, things would go crazy, but if it has been there for a long time, things would have been stabilized. If its very near to our Sun, they would drag themselves closer and closer. Gravity would make Sun look like disc, depending on size of "Nibiru". Finally Sun would swallow whole Nibiru, causing it to expand. We would get fried.

And yes, lens flare has nothing to do with how clean lense is.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
you know lense flare has nothing to do with the clenlines of the lense.
if you were a avid astronamer you wouldnt be asking thing like this on here

So because I'm an avid astronomer it is wrong of me to not have all the answers? Oookkkk....

To the other guy, yes it does have a reddish color and it looks about or a tad bit smaller than the moon.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What do YOU think it was that you were seeing? did it look like another planet to you, or what? are you sure what you were seeing wasn't an artifact of having so many pairs of sunglasses stacked on top of each other? where are you from?(id like to see it for myself.)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney
What do YOU think it was that you were seeing? did it look like another planet to you, or what? are you sure what you were seeing wasn't an artifact of having so many pairs of sunglasses stacked on top of each other? where are you from?(id like to see it for myself.)

Right I see what your saying however I noticed it with just one pair of glasses. I put on multiple pairs to get a better look at it. Last time I noticed it I looked at my star walk and noticed that the moon was in that position. However this time it is not the moon.

I am in new Baltimore Michigan.

And yes it does look like some sort of planet. It is just off to the left of the sun. Without any type of shade you can barely make it out if at all. Ok well it's nice to know its not a lens flare.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
People say unless you have infrared scopes you cant see it with a normal telescope? I dont know.. be interesting if there was a planet on its way never the less!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ok well my question is then what is it? Because it looks about similar in size to the moon maybe smaller however the moon is not in that position. It cannot be Venus or mercury.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

Cosmic Rays...../end thread!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
An avid astronomer would not use nibiru in their text, just sayin

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Cosmic rays? Lol I don't think so. It's quite round and noticeable. It's Deffinatly not cosmic rays.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
An avid astronomer would not use nibiru in their text, just sayin

Wow thanks for being so helpful. Appreciate it man. Your very insightful...

Really? Get lost.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

no not at all asking is how we learn im just exersising my right to an opinion

also go out tomorow do the same thing but rotate the glasses the object will also rotate.if it doesnt take a vid

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Hey, its not my fault niburu is not a real planet. An avid astronomer would know this is all I am saying.... and your attacks are not appreciated.

Stories about the fictional planet Nibiru and predictions of doomsday in December 2012 have blossomed on the Internet.

It clearly states FICTIONAL. You my friend are the one LOST.
astrobiology.nasa.gov...
edit on 3-9-2012 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Hey, its not my fault niburu is not a real planet. An avid astronomer would know this is all I am saying.... and your attacks are not appreciated.

Oh I'm attacking you? Ok I see the maturity level I am dealing with... Weak wow a serious question posed in hopes to some intellectual individuals and I get childish responses. Dude what the hell are you even doing on a conspiracy website.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
Without all these sun glasses you wouldn't be able to see itses to make sure.

and now your saying you could see it with just one pair make sure you have your story straight cause its starting to seem like your just making all of this up to get some attention on the internet.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Nibiru is not a conspiracy. What are YOU doing on a conspiracy website. Listen, if you want to discuss REAL things such as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, let me know

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
did it look anything like this???

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yep that's exactly what I am trying to do. Get attention.. Pfffft you know what forget about it. obviously I cannot get some answers to my question.

Obviously some are just here to troll which is pathetic.

I clearly stated I was wearing one pair noticed it and grabbed multiple pairs to get a better look. I'm not claiming it is Niburu. This is why I am asking what is it? Maybe there is a scientific explanation. Gee maybe that's why I asked?

Instead I'm getting ridiculed with childish insults and nothing intellectual said.

Purely pathetic.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join