It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its only a matter of time until WW3 begins....The chess pieces are set , just how long to action??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Its looking day by day like its only a matter of time until WW3 begins....
The chess pieces are set with many complications and escalations in the middle east..
My wonder is , just how long will it be until action begins??
That will most definetly spell the completion of the 1st paragraph on the georgia guidestones.
Exactly what TPTB wants.... People need to understand ... war is just a product sold to the people!!
Its a money maker for the corrupt!!

The following was said in regards to syrian rebels taking over chemical weapons by member "Ben81" and i couldnt agree more

Their war has become so predictable they dont even hide the fact that they are about to bomb the crap out of Syria and Iran anymore they are waiting for the trigger (chemical false flag attack in Syria) why would they risk a world war with Russia and China ? the only ones that are capable to defeat the US ! the elites are risking everyone lifes .. including Israeli citizens if the FSA really has capture chemical weapons they will use it on civilians and accuse it on Assad then all the US,UK,France and Turkey troops will finish the rest .. the FSA was the first line of attack they had to make it look like a revolution to sell the war to the people and MSM S is about to HTF pretty soon its in the air everywhere

What are you're own opinions on the current situations?
Will things escalate out of control soon , or is the world safe with team america solving all the worlds situations??

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by the2010apprentice

I see a war brewing in Syria and perhaps Iran. While it may boil over into a regional battle, im not sure why were instantly jumping the gun to a world war.

Russia has evacuated its naval base in Syria as they obviously dont want to be caught in the middle. Why are you assuming this war will be WW3?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I cant believe that people seem to just not care. We have been at war since 2001 and people just dont care. We are pushing Iran into a corner and people just dont care. A lot of people are going to die when WW3 starts, and i just dont think they care. But i agree 100%. Something is in the air alright. Its looking like war is just around the corner. Will the people wake up in time????

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wasn't there there a prophecy about the falling of the middle East ,hurricanes flood, drought, fires, Blue Moon today !! Earthquake. Some being or entity told of our greed and stupidity

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bigpicture1122

The big question is who are actually the players?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin366
I cant believe that people seem to just not care. We have been at war since 2001 and people just dont care.

I am not sure what news sources you watch/read, or what social circles you are in...but I would have to say people in the U.S. care very deeply about this issue - and are forever debating America's proper role in the world because of it.

We are pushing Iran into a corner and people just dont care.

They are being isolated, and sanctioned, because they refuse to run an open shop when it comes to their "civilian-use" nuclear technology development. Almost the entire world is united in its condemnation of Iran's actions - including their continual declarations that they want the state of Israel to cease to exist.

A lot of people are going to die when WW3 starts, and i just dont think they care. But i agree 100%. Something is in the air alright. Its looking like war is just around the corner. Will the people wake up in time????

I do not believe an attack on Iran's nuclear facilities will lead to WW3...I doubt it would even lead to a regional conflict. There will be a swarm of planes and cruise missiles launched against Iran...Iran will try to strike back with it's own missiles, and try to cause disruptions in the Strait - then the U.S. and other Allies will quickly dismantle Iran's military capabilities from the air and the sea.

The end.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
ww3 just wont happen

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bigpicture1122

I adamantly believe Russia and China are going to let the missiles and bio- chem weapons fly, let most of the people die off and move in and finish the job.

I believe Obama is o.k. with this, note the off-mic comment with Medeved? spelling? the Russian President to tell Putin that Obama will have more wiggle room after the election.

Communist rule the world.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well thats just another reason to live life to the fullest, enjoy what you can do now because that may be impossible in the future.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by the2010apprentice

Dear 2010, ATS Readers, Writers,

Despite what many may think, I believe that Russia gets marching orders as well from some form of shadow government as well... gut feeling, I guess..

All countries seem to be playing their roles in this engineered mess we live in.

What IS a bit disturbing; is the gradual desensitizing towards nuclear weapons. Even news pieces over the years presenting nuclear war as survivable, etc. A LOT of the population now is pretty ignorant towards these weapons and their levels of devastation.

Yes, they are pointed at each others countries.. pretty grim results if their is an OOOPS moment, or "glitch" in the protocols.

The infamous they may present to the world another Cuba Missile Crisis of some sorts... to get compliance of the masses for some form of enslaved peace down the road.

I cant imagine them blowing the whole planet up, cuz they have to live here as well...on this planet. Do "they" plan on living in bunkers for 2 or 3 hundred years til it safe to walk around outside?

They gonna turn into MORLOCKS??

An agreed to limited agreement of some "exchange" may take place, for population reduction, and obvious terror and trauma induced compliance.

I cant imagine them wanting to relegate them selves to bunker life forever..

TEAM AMERICA..lol.. is a lot of the problem with whats going on.. PNAC stuff kinda explains that statement.

End game is in play; its the hail mary play...

If you/we survive what is coming; we will see the largest social "adjustment" in recorded history.

It is what some secret elite have planned.. Different factions in this pack of sociopaths/psychopaths; prefer different methods to achieve these goals. Time will tell what gets pulled out of their bag of tricks.

But then again, the best placed plans of mice and men... tend to have blowback moments, and the "fog" of war can become overwhelming, sending the plan clear off the playing field too.

All I say is be cool, stay cool.. stay informed.

Main thing is dont over react, or go bonkers if some bad stuff does happen. We will ALL need to be calm minded as possible, and help out our neighbors, etc.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

edit on 31-8-2012 by will615 because: nevermind

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think the user the OP mentioned is probably correct, in that this war is going to happen and people do not even hide the fact now. It's like 2 school kids who are too proud to back out of a fight, but wont throw the first punch so they're both just pushing each other back and forth, hoping the other throws the first punch, so they can say "he started it!" and not get into trouble.

But on a personal level, I think Iran is developing nukes, and thus have the upper hand, in that we all know once they get them, they'll use them but we have no proof of that, until send news crews into Tel Aviv to videotape the ashes. And wont start a pre-emptive war because of the failed search for WMD's in Iraq, which would lead to political suicide to any politician, regardless of their party.

The problem with a war with Iran is also that they have a pact, and also co-fund Hezbollah, with Syria. So it makes sense to dismantle their "wing man" in a covert way, thus making Iran a more viable target and possibly throwing the ball in their court, in hope that they through the proverbial first punch.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
this war is gonna happen.

I have a friend whos a girl. Her dad works for the Government. (English BTW)
He has before told her about the economical collapse, the war with iraq, and they have all come true.
Just 2 days ago my friend came to me in tears saying how her dad had told her that the war in the middle east is going to kick off. It has even been planned.
There will be a WW3, nukes will be used. It will be kicked off because Bahrain and Saudi Arabia will get involved (england and usa main allies in the middle east) and it will happen in the next month.
Im sorry about the details as i cant really remember much. (Bad short term memory) but i will get back to her and find out the more specific details for your all.

This war is a MAJOR reality and it is ALL planned and has been for years.
Russia will NOT be involved.
I also have an interview with a High ranking English ex military and government agent who exposes all this plans and more.
Shall i post the link here? or start a thread as it is a good 20 minute read but you will not be dissappointed.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beckzman

Shall i post the link here? or start a thread as it is a good 20 minute read but you will not be dissappointed.

Well, links are always helpful...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
the2012scenario.com...

There was a video on youtube but it got removed :S

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
First of all people need to stop using the term WW3. Their is scenerio even in ones wildest imagination that leads to a conflict fought all over the world. The days of great empires that span the glode are over. As are the days of two large rival blocks like in the Cold War. So just take the term WW3 and stop using it. It takes any change of anyone talking you serious and tosses it aside.

Also stop thinking of geo politics as a video game or movie where their are two sides. Russia and China may oppose the US over Iran and Syria and use some political tools to do so but, at the same time they are both working hand in hand with the US in other areas including military ones. The West has shown zero interest in getting involved with Syria and use Russian and Chinese objections as and excuse. They were happy to ignore the Russians and Chinese over Iran and Libya and would do so now if they wanted to intervene. The same holds true with Iran but in the case of Iran western intervention is more likey (in the form of airsrikes). Yet the west has been dragging its feet on this one as well for a decade.

Now lets just say the US moves by throwing up some safe zones in Syria and bombing Iran. And lets just say that China and Russia start acting some of fantasize they will and declare war. Then what? Neither Russia or China could do anything to help Iran or Syria so they can be written off.

So what could Russia and China do? Russia could attack NATO,invade the Baltic states and try to push into Poland, Rumania and Turkey. This of course would have to be preceded my a massive movement and mobolization of Russian forces that would lead to the same in the US and Europe. After that I do not know what Russia would do they would have lost air support, have no navy left and would be unable to advance anymore and be stuck preparing for a counter attack. Then what? Nukes?

China could attack Japan with airstrikes and try to invade Taiwan. That would last until the US Pacific fleet arrived and then China would be on the defensive as well. Both Russia and and China would face embargoes and be able to move nothing by sea.

So what would the point of Russia and China acting at all? Iran and Syria still gone. Russia and China at war and surrouned by hostile enemies that dominate them at sea and in the air The only hope is to take it nuclear and the world ends.

Now why would anyone of sound mind think China or Russia would ever go to war over of two nations like Iran or Syria?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Well, links are always helpful...

Speaking of links
Could we see one in regards to this statement you made earlier

They are being isolated, and sanctioned, because they refuse to run an open shop when it comes to their "civilian-use" nuclear technology development. Almost the entire world is united in its condemnation of Iran's actions - including their continual declarations that they want the state of Israel to cease to exist.

Who is almost the entire world you are referring to?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

the2012scenario.com...

There was a video on youtube but it got removed :S

Just a little quote from this article:

The Earth’s spiritual hierarchy and the Galactic Federation have assured us that no nuclear war or any scenario close to it will be allowed to happen. (See 1 for references.)

Whew! It appears we will be ok, as the Galactic Federation is looking out for us!

Have any sources from people who weren't bat~$h&t crazy?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Speaking of links
Could we see one in regards to this statement you made earlier

Who is almost the entire world you are referring to?

Ok, sure...guess you haven't been paying attention over the last few years...but here is a link for you:

Meanwhile, the EU also has imposed sanctions on oil purchases from Iran, with all contracts terminating on July 1, 2012 (AP).

The UN Security Council has wrestled with imposing sanctions on Iran since 2006 due to Iran's failures to comply with International Atomic Energy Agency requirements and its continuing uranium-enrichment activities. In December of that year, the council approved the first of four binding resolutions authorizing bans on exports of nuclear, missile, and dual-use technologies; limiting travel by dozens of Iranian officials; and freezing the assets of forty individuals and entities, including Bank Sepah and various front companies.

In June of 2010, the Security Council issued a fourth round of sanctions under Resolution 1929--putting the squeeze on Iran's Revolutionary Guards-owned businesses, its shipping industry, and the country's commercial and financial service sector.

In July 2010, Canada banned new investment (AP) in Iran's oil and gas industries.

Japan and the EU have also placed restrictions on international lending to Iran

So...just the United Nations, acting a unified body...with the occasional objections of Russia and China...plus individual State actions by countries like the U.S., Canada, Japan, the 27 countries of the EU...

www.cfr.org...

Need more links? Please let me know.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This WW3 stuff is so over done it's not even funny anymore...Wars begin quick and unnoticed,the element of surprize is the essential part of the strategy..Would you warn your enemy months and years in advanced if you really wanted to get them off guard! I wouldn't thing so....There is always room for talks and negotiations.not every conflict has to end up with nuking the whole world..even Kardasians do not do that now a days!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join