It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fourth sign which will be denied....And there will come Three Days of Darkness

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I didn't think "Twin Peaks" would creep into this thread, but here it is anyway. Twin Peaks. Regarding Laura Palmer: "She's full of secrets..."

edit on 8/30/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Nice song

Hathor whispering her secrets from the rustling leafs of a Sycamore Tree

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I need to start studying Egyptian mythology in earnest. I know a couple thing in passing, but that's about it. Any good introductory/popular book you can recommend? The wind whispering secrets.... I like this very much.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I agree with the Last Prophet

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
Is not a prophecy is a given from me ,if not, and have given it would not happen because it is written.

And who was it written by? Allow me to give you the answer, It was written by MAN.

3 days of darkness? What a load of mindless garble. Every day one of you know it alls comes in here and posts nonsense such as this. Most of you quoting from some man made fairy tale that is based on drivel and lies.

You may as well worship the Sun, because that's the only light you're gonna see. There is only one God my misled friend, and that's The Universe. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Like all Myths over time extra layers are added so I tend to go to source material
Though I am no Academic.

The Egyptian Book of the Dead is a classic
The best translation I have come across is by an Egyptian scholar called Ramses Seleem.
He seems to have a good grasp of the mindset of Ancient Egyptians
Also explains that The Egyptian Book of the Dead is a title attributed to it
In fact it's true translation is Coming Forth by Day

To get inside the Philosophy that preceded religion - The Hermetica by Freeke and Gandy

Akhenaten of the 18th dynasty to me is the most fascinating Pharaoh
He is the father of Tutankhamen
He actually closed down the Temples as he saw them as corrupt in worshiping graven images IE Statues

The Egyptian Creation story is fascinating

As you can no doubt tell I am an Ancient Egyptian nut and read all but I suggest discernment for a lot is corrupted. I have also studied Astronomy to cross reference the stars etc ascribed to certain Mythological Persons

Hathor was the forerunner to Isis (Sirius)before her name was changed by the way.
Sister, lover and consort of Osiris (Orion)

It may sound sorta fairy tale like but though they are called Gods and Goddesses the meaning back then meant A Law of Nature

Sorry to waffle I could write a book on all this

edit on 30-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is one of the most chilling articles that I have read, it has been mentioned by very well known people.

Read this www.opusdeialert.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Im thinking the three days of darkness is fact somewhere along the lines.Its in many beliefs.Also as some say that jesus is the anthropomorphised as the sun.

Think about that if this center of the galaxy crossing is real and repeating.

He died on the cross was dead for three days and arose again for all eyes to see.
edit on 30-8-2012 by DiiTrOn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
He is speak in riddles in order to make his writings sound more intresting and mistic. Its a sign of "closed thinking" thats were a person is lost in there own mind so its hard to communcate in a way other people understand. Or perhaps he has just not to take his meds for a few weeks.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

And who was it written by?
By the facts of the humans.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

If I am understanding you correctly, God will give mankind another sign, the last, after which the Holy Ghost will step back and the forces of evil will be given free reign to implement their plans, which will mean mayhem, death and destruction starting with a middle-eastern nuclear war? Is that correct? Where does the 'Black Awakening' factor into this?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

Ghost will step back and the forces of evil will be given free reign to implement their plans, which will mean mayhem, death and destruction starting with a middle-eastern nuclear war?
Nobody gives anything..we can be Angels or we can be Evil is question of choice.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
reply to post by D377MC

Ghost will step back and the forces of evil will be given free reign to implement their plans, which will mean mayhem, death and destruction starting with a middle-eastern nuclear war?
Nobody gives anything..we can be Angels or we can be Evil is question of choice.

That is not biblical, as nothing (on earth or above) happens that God does not will, or consent to for a purpose - so tell me, what are we into here? Catholic spiritualism?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

so tell me, what are we into here?
I am not into .....I am above...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

Well now at least we have ascertained you need deliverance, which is a start. Might we go back to the issue of the Black Awakening, which you conveniently ignored I might note, or are you ignorant of the issue up there?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Might we go back to the issue of the Black Awakening,
reply to post by D377MC

The Awakening can be only white ,the darkness in the souls is black but will be lighted up.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Like a Kobayashi Maru test. Life: A Kobayashi Maru test of indefinite length and scope.

Is that the test in star treck that KIRK manages to beat, by a glitch?
2nd

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiiTrOn
Im thinking the three days of darkness is fact somewhere along the lines.Its in many beliefs.Also as some say that jesus is the anthropomorphised as the sun.

Think about that if this center of the galaxy crossing is real and repeating.

He died on the cross was dead for three days and arose again for all eyes to see.
edit on 30-8-2012 by DiiTrOn because: (no reason given)

Ancient Egyptians - yes them again - Believed that once the soul had run the race of purity. It was born as a body of light in Orion to serve the One Creator.
With thee Advent of Modern Astronomy, Orion's Sword Nebula has revealed countless stars in the process of being born.
Coincidence perhaps but Ancient Egyptian scholars claimed their knowledge was carried forward from a prior civilization called Atland.
Think about it please - A prior civilization goes under with a few survivors to carry on.
They would have been aware of any technology that previously existed.

Say our civilization came undone and only a relative few survived - Some would have knowledge of say radios yet may not have the know how to reproduce a radio receiver and transmitter - Over time they may work it out.

Think how did the Aztec Priests know of eclipses - they were a pretty primitive lot in reality compared with today.
Yet to measure the movement of the heavens takes a vast amount of time before one can predict.

All knowledge in this respect is rediscovery

As for the Sun crossing the Galactic plane and aligning the center or there abouts is also a yearly event.
It takes place at Mid Winter when the Sun is at it's lowest on the horizon.

Some built Mythology's around such knowledge - Death of the Hero being Mid Winter.
Because the calender in some traditions fell short by say 5 days (Egyptian) those 5 days were ascribed to Gods and Goddesses.

The Celtic calendar is - which uses the Moon as it's measure is out by just one day.
This day was known as the nameless day.

Think about Mid Winter the Earth lays deep in slumber awaiting new growth or "Resurrection" .
The energy of the Sun is at it's weakest relatively speaking.

So much is turned to Religious Ways and keeps it's followers in the Dark with fairy tales if not discerned

edit on 31-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

Kobayashi Maru
en.wikipedia.org...
It's the test in "Star Trek", which by design is a no-win scenario. It's a test of character. Kirk beat it by reprogramming the simulation. He changed the parameters of the test and "won".

edit on 8/31/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: heading

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join