It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
By now, many, if not most of you, have heard various politicians and media figures speak of a New World Order, what exactly does this mean? What kind of order is it that they speak of? Who is going to implement this New World Order? How will it be implemented? What types of people understand or subscribe to the New World Order? Will it be established by some dishonest Christian conspiracy theorists, con artists who are busy spitting out books on all sorts of theories with the assumption that they have a large audience filled with gullible and naive people ready to make them rich and famous? The real issues have never been clearly defined by those who speak out concerning a New World Order; the real issues are what is and who is this New World Order?

EDIT!

Link to original material on Solomon's website:
www.authorzone.com...

I've already done this once before, and in the future, will simply delete similar posts until you get a clue. DO NOT simply cut & paste material that exists elsewhere on the internet.

[Edited on 28-4-2003 by William]

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Now, along with spreading you anti-Christian venom, you attempt to distort what the Founding Fathers asid and meant.

You appear to be one of "them", you have snake oil for sell and are loom,ing for the gullible.

Don't worry, crack open a case and get ready to sell, I'll bet you nickels to donuts you'll find a few followers here.

I won't be one of them, though. You story is a rehash, its Satanic, and being Satanic, it takes a few distorted truths mixed with a good heaping helping of lies and creates a pot-full of bull.

Meet the athiestic version of Jim Jones. If the snake oil eventually turns into spiked kool-aide, run!!

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That's just FAR too much to read first off. And if it was in the least bit truth..I for one wouldn't have lost interest within the second paragraph. Perhaps sometimes "short and sweet" and to the point is better then long and drawn out? If I wanted to read a book-well simply-I'd read one. That's just far too much fiction to absord here on ATS. Makes me head hurt!!
Magestica

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Now you've gone and done it! You've made MAjestica's head hurt. We will ensure you pay for that, you sick freak, F-M!

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Why'd you put, F-M! at the end of your sentence? Magestica can tell you Solomon isn't FreeMason if that's who you are refering to.

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Settle down..I think he was err...cussing at him lol?
And NO Solomon is definately NOT a Freemason..
Although, Freemasons make me head hurt too LOL!

Seriously though..Solomon-I think you started out here with probably the best of intentions? But seems you got off on the wrong foot? Wonder if there is any way you can errr "redeem" yourself? I'm very interested (speaking for myself that is) in reading your posts, but don't get so carried away, sometimes suttle is better...
Sincerely, Magestica

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well Solomon, you certainly did put a good deal of work into this post, and that certainly deserves some acknowledgement.

As for the content, well...

A few words on the NWO agenda (as described herein) from the Dragon:

1. To bring about a global climate where each individual can be and will be a Perfectibilist in whatever field her or his natural tendency (or gift nature) leans toward.

I interpret this to mean that all individuals in the NWO will be stripped of individuality. It also smacks rather loudly of communism. I certainly have no problem with someone following thier natural interests, however, I *do* have a problem with someone wishing to guide my perfection... If I wish to learn at the knee of a master, I will certainly seek one out and ask him to accept me as a pupil or apprentice (I have done so one more than one occassion, and am much the richer for it). However, I get heartburn over the idea that such direction should be lawfully mandated... what would the alternative be if failure was the outcome?

2. To enlighten the world in small, but certain steps, through the spread of democracy (at first) so that all people worldwide can taste and become indoctrinated with the intoxication of individual liberty without fear of retribution from those in power is tantamount.

As I mentioned, this concept smacks loudly of communism. I get nervous whenever a communist starts speaking of democracy, because that is often the furthest thing from his mind. True democracy is a dangerous thing to true communism, as it is often quickly voted out of power. The result is often a puppet democracy where the people are given the illusion of truly being able to choose thier leaders (some would say that is what we have now). As for the "indoctrination of individual freedom", it has the feel of Big Brothers NewSpeak, where freedom is slavery...

3. To provide protection for our beloved planet, to ensure we transform the world into a society of individuals who desire to be part of a people who take personal responsibility to leave the planet a better place than previous generations is necessary.

This feels very much like the stripping of individual liberties and freedoms, especially as pertains to personal ownership of land and property. After all, that is the ONLY way to accomplish these stated goals.

4. To advance science and education as the most supreme and noble traits to attain in civilization.

To advance science, and develope new technologies, such as genetic selection, genetic profiling, biometric tracking and control systems, and remote scalar mind control technology? I have visions of the movie "Gattaca" coming true.

5. To seek to advance space science and to move life beyond our mother planet. To develop and colonize other planets, solar systems, and the Universe.

It is my understanding that this has already been accomplished, at least with a moonbase as of the early 1970s, per Project Whiteout, with plans to colonize Mars, being shelved due to "outside influences". Not to worry too much, you already have your "lifeboat" and "final redoubt" on the lunar farside. (By the way, this is where all the Tesla technology from the 1940s on has been going)

6. To provide a structure of government that will be led by Perfectibilists. Where individuals that are elected will be highly intelligent BUT will not find it necessary to hide behind false personalities in fear of retribution by the voting classes or due to personal matters that should never be taken in consideration when electing public officials.

In other words, a puppet government where a regular joe on the street will never have a chance in hell of being influential, or having any say in how the government will be run. Also, meaning that a complete cloak of secrecy will surround all those who do run the government so as to isolate any indescretions from public view.

7. To establish educational systems where personal discipline is the highest priority taught to children.

In other words, a complete indoctrination system starting day one with each child to ensure that no one grows up influenced by any stimulus that could potentially create negative feelings towards the NWO. Creating little clones to follow rules without question.

8. To do away with the ancient and barbaric teachings that create divisions, hatred, and envy (i.e., tribalism, religions, mysticism, and nationalism) which exist as the seeds of evil, terror, and even threaten the very existence of civilization as we know it at the present time.

This is probably my favorite of the list. It is best summed up by the slogan created for The Party in the book "1984": "Who controls the present, controls the past. Who controls the past, controls the future." Revisionist history to the nth degree. Elimination of true history so that in a few generations, no one will even be able to look back at what they are missing or that there could be other forms of government.

9. To establish a world where achievers will not be punished, nor envied, for their achievements.

In other words, creating a perfect luxury lifestyle for the Cabal in power, and screw those that live only to serve and continue the Cabal power structure.

Children are to be the direct property of the parent(s) until they can undertake self-responsibility to provide for self.

Children as property? Does that set off alarm bells for anyone else, or just me? I have a major problem with any system even *hinting* at considering ANY human being as property for ANY reason.

10. To establish and teach objective law as the only proper legal system for all mankind.

In other words, dismantling all known forms of government worldwide and instituting the Cabal powerstructure for eternity.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
let me ask you something Wanabe, why are you spreading you disinformation here.

As for your new world order, its already in place, all it has to do is crush us or put us in our place. I'll tell you this much, as long as I have air in my lungs your sick dream of NWO will never come to pass.

People who are in poverty are not the results of which you speak of. It's people like you that kill individual thought. You want humanity to unite under a banner of a hive mind.

As for your plan, not bad, not bad at all, you only forgot one thing, with population the size of what we have you truely think you have a chance at establishing what you are setting out to do.

I say this to you, do your worst, bring it on.

A human only uses a smart part of our brain. Remember this well, humanity has not reached its full potential yet.

When we are pushed to the limits where we as a people say, "no more". Thats when you (Pawn of the opressors) will see what your opressor was blinding you from. WE THE PEOPLE, the ultimate weapon can do what was once thought off being impossible to do, only we have a switch were we can be used for good or evil.(IMPLANTS MAYBE)

You are not tring to take something tangible, your tring to take our SOULS.

[Edited on 4/28/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Too late!! He made Majestica's head hurt!

Let loose the hounds of war upon this knaive, this molestor of truth and reality, this purveyor of perversion.

Raise the gates relaease the lions of truth and let him be mauled by his own words!

In other words, get'em, U-P!

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Spreading disinformation? Quite to the contrary, enlightening people, and opening their eyes.

>>>>>>>A human only uses a smart part of our brain. Remember this well, humanity has not reached its full potential yet.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You're the one saying the founding fathers and the fathers of our country were "atheists" a concept which didn't even exist at the time.

If you ask me you both have your flaws and the two of you bickering is laughable.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It seems that what you write in your books is BS too then. When was the last time you actually read or did some real research. I think its time you said to us what your real agenda is here. I don't judge you, I judge your ideals on what you see the world to be.

As for your BS about humans using 100% using of the brain. I say this to you, ask a Tibetan Munk while meditating and then come back here and tell me we use 100% of our mind.

You know nothing of the human psi.

And what I said is my opinion on what you said, so don't presume that I'm wrong. Presume that maybe you don't know everything.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Solomon:

Please note that at no time did I accuse you of lying or spreading disinformation.

I believe that the Cabal has such an action plan as you outlined, and that may well actually be it.

I just thought I would provide the other ATS members a somewhat simplified and *realistic* translation of your action plan.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Solomon:

Please note that at no time did I accuse you of lying or spreading disinformation.

I believe that the Cabal has such an action plan as you outlined, and that may well actually be it.

I just thought I would provide the other ATS members a somewhat simplified and *realistic* translation of your action plan.

I was referring to FoxStriker, your response didn't really mean much to me.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
HKoT - if your talking about what I said being laughable, do some research and check out the experiments being done in Dulce Base.

What their doing there (if true) is a crime against humanity. Go to
www.ufoarea.bravepages.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
"Spreading disinformation? Quite to the contrary, enlightening people, and opening their eyes. "

Yes, ol' wise one, he who twists the words of both God and the Founders or the U.S. and the writers of the constitution, oh serpent *er, I mean, oh teacher* that has come with full knowledge of his own information, tell us, how much for a bottle?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I was referring to FoxStriker, your response didn't really mean much to me. Posted by Solomon Tulbure

My post didnt mean much to you, or are you simply ducking the issue? I can see why you would, since about the only alternative would be to admit that my interpretations of your agenda is correct.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for your are crunchy, and taste good with ketsup."

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   
My assumption from reading this is that the whole lot looks like a copy and paste job from the manifesto of an obscure political party, just replaceing a few words where need be.

Question: If this member is so called Illuminati then why choose to reveal his plan to us here?

... after all we aren't any more special than any of the thousands of other campaigners out there ...

I smell an April fools gag ... 27 days too late!

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'vejust found this link .... may be interesting to some of you .... Is this the same Solomon Tulbure I wonder?

www.authorzone.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonclamp
I smell an April fools gag ... 27 days too late!

I think I smell McQueen Scion

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join