It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500 plus earthquakes in California in last three days - ALERT

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

I laugh at you,like this is some new epithany,been in So Cal all my life,heard about a million of these storys,truth be told I would rather take my chances living here in So Cal then live a week in your town,so many haters,leave us be

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2

I laugh at you,like this is some new epithany,been in So Cal all my life,heard about a million of these storys,truth be told I would rather take my chances living here in So Cal then live a week in your town,so many haters,leave us be

Well in due time, judgement will come to s california... too many sinners and fastlife people... drugs and the fame will bring u to ur knees buddy... sooner than later!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well, in due time, judgement will come for everyone ;-)

It is obvious the OP started this thread to be helpful to some, and of interest to others. I don't believe fear mongering was the intent, but there are some who will spread fear whenever they can.

So, for all those in SoCal and on the Madrid fault, and anywhere for that matter, just live your life, be happy, be thankful for each day and your loved ones. No point in wasting your life filled with worry because no one knows when the last one will be, whether it be because of an earthquake or a freak accident.

And although I don't live in an area directly affected by quakes, I do have an interest in them and I do read these threads because a few of the members here are very knowledgeable about them and provide alot of good info.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988

Originally posted by Oldtimer2

Well in due time, judgement will come to s california... too many sinners and fastlife people... drugs and the fame will bring u to ur knees buddy... sooner than later!

Seriously ignorant post! So we southern Californians are all drugged out fame whores that deserve the earth to shake harder than usual, enough in size to take down our buildings and roads?

So when hurricane hit the south, tornados hit the midwest and blizzards hit the north, it's because sinners deserve a natural occurance to cleanse them? And does it work?

Geez.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
actually i've decided to apologise to anyone from california... after mature reflection...

if anything bad does ever happen to california and i was on here yelling at people from california i would definitely feel terrible...

so no matter what anyone says to me about the thread, i'm not gonna get mad.. at anyone from california...

the intent was to help anyway...

I am always amazed at the number of people who seem to think you can move to another state at will. Hard to move even withing your own state.

(unless you have a lot of money) If you have a house and mortgage you cannot pay the mortgage and move too, if you are on welfare you can't move, if you don't have a job in the new state and you have a family to care for you can't move. Only a small number of people have the resources to leave the state they are born in, usually when they are young and free of responsibilities.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Greenland!! 6.8 and a 5.2! Peurto Rico still swarming . The noose tightens upon North America.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
7.9 (Preliminary magnitude — update expected within 15 minutes)
Date-Time
Friday, August 31, 2012 at 08:47:35 PM at epicenter
Depth
33 km (20.5 miles) set by location program
Region
PHILIPPINE ISLANDS REGION

the other map calling it 8.0

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

A TSUNAMI WARNING IS IN EFFECT FOR

INDONESIA / PHILIPPINES / BELAU / YAP / TAIWAN / JAPAN / GUAM /