It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap - Isaac is Heading Towards the Growing Sinkhole in LA. Prophet Edgar Cayce - Prophet Isaac

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Isaac was not a prophet. He's only called one in Islam and Islam came 600 years after Jesus Christ. Islam is a perversion of God's holy word.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Cayce also predicted that by the end of the century (20th), New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco would be destroyed.

I don't take much stock in his other pedictions....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

very good point

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

Isaac was not a prophet. He's only called one in Islam and Islam came 600 years after Jesus Christ. Islam is a perversion of God's holy word.

Judaism says the same about Christianity and Jesus...... soooooo, do we go with the oldest?

No, we grow up, and we stop labeling other faiths as perversions of another, unless you wanna call your own faith a perversion of Judaism, since Yeshuah WAS Jewish......

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow

seriously????? I don't usually post when something disturbs me but check your facts....Haiti is predominantly CATHOLIC......

en.wikipedia.org...

Catholic ! Well that gives my argument even more weight !

The voodoo comment was a bit of a throw away line, I probably shouldn't have made.

I know their history of oppression btw, I'm not subnormal.

There is still something about that island that is cursed somehow - maybe its a geopathic stress thing going on.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm in Southern Missouri so I do hope folks down in Louisiana or Arkansas will mention something if they see bad rain....

I live in the MidCity neighborhood of New Orleans, about 1.5 miles from the French Quarter.

I will keep you folks updated. Right now voluntary evacuations are happening and everything will be closed for the next two days if all goes well.
I am staying here to ride out the storm, so as long as I have power and internet access, you will have a ground guy.

Currently it's sunny and clear!!

Thanks for the offer Kyvie, always good to have eyes and ears on the ground for something like this.

I don't always trust these weather guys, especially usgs.

Give us the updates as long as you have power to do so.

Stay Safe - Good Luck

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

This thing is growing quicker than anticipated and is now getting closer to the salt dome reservoirs filled with Butane.

I sure hope not.

The last hurricane came way too close to my area in NJ. People were actually beginning to evacuate, but it turned into a tropical storm just as it began to curve over the coast. We were in a SOE in my area and trees fell on houses.

I sure hope this one dissipates as well

Mike

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Latest tracking model below. will probably hit landfall as a Cat 1 or 2, but predictions are for widespread flooding rains which is not good at all for the sinkhole situation in Assumption.

Peace Out

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
gee, i wonder how many people just got their homes rebuilt from Katrina, in Miss., La, Fla, alabama,...and now ALA KAZAM, OOGIE WOOGIE, another hurricane hits....i can here the people now..."we'all love this place, and we are going to rebuild again"....geez, if your head hurts from banging it on the wall,,,quit banging your head. of course if i said they were stupid, i would just be an elitist liberal.
edit on 27-8-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
gee, i wonder how many people just got their homes rebuilt from Katrina, in Miss., La, Fla, alabama,...and now ALA KAZAM, OOGIE WOOGIE, another hurricane hits....i can here the people now..."we'all love this place, and we are going to rebuild again"....geez, if your head hurts from banging it on the wall,,,quit banging your head. of course if i said they were stupid, i would just be an elitist liberal.
edit on 27-8-2012 by jimmyx because: addition

Do some reading up on Christchurch in New Zealand.

After their last big EQ and then the relentless aftershocks (nearly 1 a day), many people just walked away from it all. It's got to be psychologically stressfull living in an unstable area like that. I wouldn't do it no matter how many friends or family I had around me.

Ned

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Sinkholes are a pretty common occurring thing in Florida.. I seen a few when I made my trip there a couple of years ago.. It made me curious as to the exact cause, I found one site that illustrates it pretty well..

In Florida at least, one of the leading causes has to do with underground aquifers dissolving limestone which then causes the ground above to sink in .. the ground above consisting mainly of sand and clay which was supported by that very limestone.

www.swfwmd.state.fl.us...

Many of the lakes in Florida are relic sinkholes. Sinkholes can be classified as geologic hazards sometimes causing extensive damage to structures and roads resulting in costly repairs. Sinkholes can also threaten water supplies by draining unfiltered water from streams, lakes and wetlands directly into the aquifer (underground water supply).

Ad for Edgar .. I've done a lot of reading on him too and honestly I'm not very impressed by his "predictions" .. I just wanted to point out the commonality of the sinkhole phenomena in Florida.... Another common cause in some towns are old abandoned mines that cave in.

Miniatus, thanks for the info but this isn't your everyday regular sinkhole. Check the vid.

Peace * Ned

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyviecaldges

I'm in Southern Missouri so I do hope folks down in Louisiana or Arkansas will mention something if they see bad rain....

I live in the MidCity neighborhood of New Orleans, about 1.5 miles from the French Quarter.

I will keep you folks updated. Right now voluntary evacuations are happening and everything will be closed for the next two days if all goes well.
I am staying here to ride out the storm, so as long as I have power and internet access, you will have a ground guy.

Currently it's sunny and clear!!

I'm in Northwest Louisiana 30 miles south of Shreveport. We're suppose to get high wind and heavy rain around Thursday. I'll keep everyone informed up this way.
edit on 27-8-2012 by DethDriver because: error

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

He doesn't really have a lot to add to what has been said here already but this is Dutchsinse's latest video re Isaac and the sinkhole at Bayou Corne.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I mentioned in an earlier post, the jury is still out for me regarding HAARP and weather modification. However, I will mention - as I did in another thread - here where the storm WAS heading, we have HUGE Air Force, Naval and Arny bases. Eglin, Hurlburt, and Tyndall AFB(s), Pensacola NAS. Fort Rucker. There is BILLIONS in defense technology, equipment, planes, and other weapons / machinery here. I also stated that if HAARP existed to modify weather, I would not be surprised if they steered the storm away from here.

In that other thread, somebody mentioned something about the "strongest shortwave ever recorded" appearing over Southern LA yesterday (right where the storm is now headed). That shortwave also coincided with the start of an EQ swarm near San Diego that even the NY Times quotes experts saying this was very unusual and worrisome.

So, did HAARP steer Isaac away from the Florida Panhandle? Of course, I have no idea but it's an interesting thought / idea when you put all the pieces together.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaggan
reply to post by TXTriker

Okay, giving up more of my sources:
Jay's Hurricane Images

Thank you for the link Most of the pics come from noaa.gov.

An update I heard today from a meterologist. I didn't hear all of it but enough to get the gist of what he was saying. He feels that the storm will come in close to NOLA but not necessarily a direct hit. His concern is that NOLA may be hit with winds from the NE which will increase the surge. He expects 1 to 2 feet of rainfall in addition to the storm surge. He said ( I don't know for sure. Mr Wendal?) that Katrina's winds hit NOLA from the westerly directions and that from the easterly direction would be much worse. Even if it does not exceed cat 2 with easterly winds it could do as much or more damage than Katrina. NOT MY WORDS-a meterologist was on afternoon talk radio. I must admit he sounded very concerned. I did not get to hear his name or qualifications.

2nd thing I noticed on the noaa.gov site yesterday, there is another area ready to develop and on the links provided by zaggan above there is now a second area ready to develop. They are marked in yellow and orange circles. This is peak season for hurricanes so we may see them lining up like trains.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I'm really not trying to be argumentative. But "tracking" can only show where it HAS been and a "projection" of where it might go so it is basically a best guess model. You can't track something to go somewhere it has not yet been. You can only project that, based on past factors and other factors, that it will probably go a certain way.

I'm also not sure that the link worked properly. What was on the screen when I copied the link was the cone, the projected path and all the possible paths of the computer models. Perhaps when I copied it the computer models did not pull across. They do not automatically pull through when I do a refresh on the screen (noticed after linking). There is a check box on the right hand side that brings them in if you care to look again. Not really important though.

Just be safe and we can "discuss" the model vs projected path for the next one. Looks like two more areas are getting ready to birth more little 'canes. Funny, we have a friend we call cane.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPhoenix
Via HAARP Status: This is the strongest shortwave reading ever in this project, a solid 10.0 over Southern Louisiana.

www.haarpstatus.com...

Doesn't look good.

Great post & S for the link. I was just following-up on this thread & conspirizing that the HAARPineers must've been off course, so they had to hit the Salton Sea enough times to nudge CONUS over to Isaac!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OlafMiacov

Originally posted by BlackPhoenix
Via HAARP Status: This is the strongest shortwave reading ever in this project, a solid 10.0 over Southern Louisiana.

www.haarpstatus.com...

Doesn't look good.

Great post & S for the link. I was just following-up on this thread & conspirizing that the HAARPineers must've been off course, so they had to hit the Salton Sea enough times to nudge CONUS over to Isaac!

To those just visiting here, this is from the website mentioned above, if you haven't seen it yet.

Personally, I have no comment. There is a lot of controversy surrounding this site so I'm not going to support or debunk. Interesting nonetheless given what is happening in SoCal at the moment.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
OK, I wasn't going to post this here, but I'm getting more than just a bit freaked out especially with all the seismic activity happening on the west coast. Many here would have seen this already, has been doing the rounds on the net for a few years.

Apologies in advance if you live in the blue regions. I have a sis in San Fran so I'm worried as hell.

Peace Out

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Holy Crap - reprise duo

For some stupid reason I just stumbled across this really old thread by the owner of ATS in the dreams forum. Check it out. Look at the placement and the event of his 'end of world' dream ! WTF !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Where did I put my meds ?

edit on 27-8-2012 by nimbinned because: just because

edit on 27-8-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join