It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufactured Weather to Foul RNC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has posted anything regarding this...

It's very easy to get screenshots of all the phony manufactured HAARP rings, scalar squares and other anamolies from most local weather maps (if you're paying attention).

Even the slimy NYT copped to this.

www.lsnewsgroup.com...

Go ahead- hit the hive with a stick!

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Star128

Don't be surprised, most of us don't believe it.
Second.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
People have posted this. Its just that its nonsense, and therefore, ignored.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Soooooo

Wheres the weather pics? And whats with the homemade web page from Microsoft publisher? I didn't really see where they said anything about HAARP rings in the article.....just bad weather...

Whats goin on dude?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
So you're inferring that the GOP has Wicked Witch syndrome and that if it rains they'll all melt???

I'm really confused.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Apparently, Haarp is not working well as the hurricane will go west of Tampa instead of hitting it head on.

second line
edit on 25-8-2012 by Kaploink because: meh

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Yes... you are obviously confused.

Here's the read deal, Heff: On one side, you have the Obama administration and democrats using Haarp to bring Isaac onto Tampa, but on the other hand, you have the Republicans counting on Jesus to divert that looming evil hurricane.

The Problem, it seems, may be God the Father, Who might decide either way.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Its called hurricane season.....Nothing more..Here are some links to let you know this is a common season.

Link

No HAARP just mother nature doing what she does.....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

You evaded the melting question. Touche'!

I'll up my ante here. If the best that the Dems can hope for ( assuming that they can manipulate and control a hurricane ) is a postponement of the RNC.

Is this a viable strategy? I'm not sure if people realize it or not but, under Bush, and involving several things like the Patriot Act and the Military Commissions Act - the POTUS can use executive order and postpone the elections for a very long time if he sees a direct threat to the US...

So it'd be infinitely more effective, assuming weather control, to point the hurricane at the eastern seaboard, claim that an outside, terrorist power, did it - admit that HAARP is a weather control device - and then use this as a false flag to suspend elections for the duration.

No?

~Heff

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Having a political convention anywhere near the Gulf Coast or the southern portion of the East Coast during hurricane season is just a dumb idea. If I was the person who had the final decision of where to hold the conventions (for either party) I would find someplace well away from any coast as hurricane season is COMPLETELY unpredictable.

It doesn't take HAARP to make a hurricane during hurricane season. The RNC just didn't plan their location very well.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

No.

The beauty of weather manipulation is the possibility of complete surprise. They'll push it out into the gulf once it gets past Cuba and everyone will go 'phew' because the cone of possibilities will show it heading for NW Florida, far past Tampa which will be forecasting light showers and cloudy conditions. The RNC will decide to go ahead and ignore Isaac, thinking once again that Jesus has answered their prayers.

Then Haarp will kick it hard back east and straight for Tampa right at the most critical time, hoping to trap the republicans after roads and airports are shut down.

The only hope then will be God the Father, Who, of course, will have the Final Say in All Things.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Nothing manufactured here! I'm leaning more towards it being "God" showing us just how much HE HATES the biggest hypocrites on the planet whom will be in attendance there.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Nazi Germany didn't lose the war- They just moved, renamed everything, and got cooler technologies in psychology social anthropology, and the neurosciences.

No mystery

i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Nothing manufactured here! I'm leaning more towards it being "God" showing us just how much HE HATES the biggest hypocrites on the planet whom will be in attendance there.

That is completely unfair to the democrats, who work damn hard at being just as hypocritical as the republicans.

You at least have to give credit to hard work where it is due.

On topic, I think it should be completely clear to anyone with a brain that HAARP has been hijacked by the Reptilians. They are going to finally reveal themselves at the convention, and claim humanity as their slaves.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Star128

Fist time post, OK PEOPLE, WAKE UP ! I live in Central Florida, last week I saw truck loads of military bilge pumps running through town, coincidence, I think not. I have attached just one of many links you can find on your own concerning weather alteration/Weaponized Weather.
www.youtube.com...
Happy Hunting

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I'll up my ante here. If the best that the Dems can hope for ( assuming that they can manipulate and control a hurricane ) is a postponement of the RNC.

Well, no....the best that the "please-God,-not-Romneys" can hope for is that by the time the convention starts, well, Romney won't.....

nm.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Here's the read deal, Heff: On one side, you have the Obama administration and democrats using Haarp to bring Isaac onto Tampa, but on the other hand, you have the Republicans counting on Jesus to divert that looming evil hurricane.

The Problem, it seems, may be God the Father, Who might decide either way.

Heya, masqua!

Wouldn't it be nice if we had to just start over, since the options are so very limited and unsavory....
just, postpone the whole thing and start over, with un-famous, un-rich people running. That would be a start.

And why do they have the convention during Hurrican season in Florida? Poor planning, methinks.
Ugg.....at this point I'm just thinking of just writing in "None of the Above"... if only it didn't then go to Congress (ew) for a decision, thus disenfranchising EVERYONE else. But that's already the case...I can't help think it's really all rigged. Tin foil pinching my brain or not....it just seems so contrived.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gburlyman

Welcome to ATS! Please keep us posted on what you see, and can you expand on the bilge pump theory?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

"Problem/Solution", get yourself in front of the people enough to make it the acceptable norm.
www.moguard.com...
This didn't come to mind until I started to think how this might all tie in, one day ago/yesterday they flew over my
house north to south. I live within one mile of a International Airport and listen in on the comms all the time. One thing that struck me is yesterday they called all the workers in early to setup spray trucks for the up coming storm. One of the airport employees during a recent party confirmed to me personally the military has areas set aside for heavy equipment storage.
They are currently testing all comms at the County level on the inter-county emergency interoperability networks these are the networks that tie into DHS. I am a ham licensee and make it a habit of monitoring as many comms as I think necessary.
I have heard recent chatter of "Interpol" being stopped by local municipalities driving motorcycles around without tags. I thought that was strange, even stranger was the transmission back from command to let them go, release and do not interfere. Never in all my years have I heard anything like this. I know the Guard has been called up for two weeks at least running around Hillsborough County with personal vehicles with no markings, intercepted comms personally concerning this and have friends in the Guard.
www.prisonplanet.com...
forum.prisonplanet.com...
www.liveleak.com...

What do I think, well maybe I think too much or it could be a precursor to something bad happening, either way I like to know my surroundings.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gburlyman

Okay, got it. Mo National Guard, and you live by MCI. I'm 20 mins south of you, Ks side.

What does this have to do with the RNC in Tampa, though?

And, we are in a drought, so why are they sandbagging??? Guess I've not been keeping up with local guard unit activity. It hasn't rained here for weeks....what flood?

The moguard link says May 9, no year given...was it this year? The copyright on the bottom of the page says 2011....
so, I'm confused how this applies at all. Yes, last spring (wasn't it? Or was it this year?) we had terrible floods. This summer it is dry as a bone.

What??

And sorry, but Alex Jones is not a credible source, imo.
Anyway, welcome to ATS.

edit on 26-8-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

Yeah, dude, that link was from LAST YEAR (look at the URL)....

Did you just wake up from a coma?
(just playin'...it's from a movie)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join