It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brandon Raub's Mother Claims She Spoke To Other Mothers And More Are Being Detained!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Isn't that the Marine who posted something on Facebook about 9-11?
Kinda makes you wonder when an ATS member will be "detained" and "stripped of weaponry?" Charged as "Mental?"

TPTB are poking a Bear, I hope they know. The Oath Keepers is a powerful organization.

How would we ever know if a ATS member was ever detained? Even if one of us was and their legally owned weapons were stripped of them, and we posted upon release, we would be seeing people calling BS or the old "pics or it didn't happen."

Sure there would be some who do believe, up until the next thread on politics or kittens.

Just go to the "Survival" forum and you see members showing off the weapons (whatever they may be), talking about how much stuff they have stored, giving away numbers of their family and close friends and in some cases even locations.

Some members even make threads that could be construed as threats. Which then conveniently brings out those opposing or for. which brings even more intel in not only data mining what a individual has, but also their mindset.

That's all valuable intel, to the bad guys...once again, whomever they may be.

edit on 23-8-2012 by TDawgRex because: First cup 'o Joe

My boyfriend and I were talking about this topic last night. (Round up of ATS members & other "risks") I told him how it may be possible that other military people are being rounded up. He mentioned how we would probably be on page 2 of a list of people rounded up because of ATS & what we say/think/know. We aren't on page 1 of the serious threats but we're probably still seen as a threat.
really weird to think about for me as I just started becoming aware slowly last summer.

I don't know if we are close to this happening or if we still have a couple years or so. I do see it as being possible. As for now I know we need to keep calm heads right now. TPTB are trying to make us cause all hell to break loose. We can't play their game, we have to play it our way. Don't strike cause they want us to, we are falling right into their clutches.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Although that was an extremely well written post and very accurate. Here on ATS you are preaching to the choir. It's the rest of the world you need to tell this to. If every ATS user and conspiracy theorist on the planet massed together to fight this madness, we would still be a tiny minority and still be laughed at/ ridiculed/ scoffed at and ignored.

Sad but true...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Don't be afraid to post on ATS, Facebook or anywhere else, just have family and friends to back you if anything happens. Brandon Raub is set to be released:

UPDATE: Judge orders release of detained Marine veteran

Congratulations to Oath Keepers, Rutherford Institute for the legal defence, Brandon Raub, his family and supportes and freedom fighters!

If someone think this deserves a new thread feel free to post!

edit on 23-8-2012 by Patifier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yes you are very correct...............but if you, me any of us just wake one more person up - then one more sleeper in the Matrix will have been freed.

We can only try.

Thank you for the compliment.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The book and movie "Minority Report" comes to mind. Are we really at this point now here in the USA???

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

May they rest in peace.

Princess Diana was also another bearer of peace.

I found this in the large size and it's my screen picture for today. Nice prayer.

edit on 23-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ParacelsusPontifex

Because we let it be "acceptable."

Only one star (from me), should be 100 more by your comment.

We, all of us allowed these tricksters to distract, dumb us down and divide us.

Freedom and Liberty do not come cheap - as my one pug use to tell me, "You snooze you loose." He also use to say, "Move it or lose it".

Yes I can speak dog.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I found this story and omg...they are going after our military boys that talk against our government!!!

Obama and his lone wolf agenda...holycrap they're not even hiding their crimes now. They say this is the way it is...they give you no other statements or info when confronted w/ facts that show these guys are being setup!!!

I knew it was bad...this just helps confirm it

rt.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by danimaltex

Thank you for sharing! I'm shocked that I agree 100% with FOX News. Am I slipping ... lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this link has been posted or not. I'm a resident of Chesterfield County myself and wanted to share the lastest info on Brandon's story. Although I'm not friends Brandon he does hang out at the same watering hole as I do so I kinda paid abit of attention to this story

Judge orders Chesterfield Marine's release from psychiatric facility

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tom804

Thanks for posting this..I hadn't known yet. This is awesome!!!! People like us got this story viral and we saved a mans life. Now let's work on the other lone wolfs.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
More non-arrests???

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

She gave a pretty good rant, but she also mentioned that she has spoken with other mothers and said that her son is not the only one being detained and they want people to shut up.

But, they are only arresting people who are "threats". So, why should anybody else worry?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

When he goes and hurts someone now, anyone at any time for the rest of his life, you can be part of the blame.

This guy obviously needs psychiatric supervision, healthy people don't talk about chopping heads off.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patifier
Don't be afraid to post on ATS, Facebook or anywhere else, just have family and friends to back you if anything happens. Brandon Raub is set to be released:

Congratulations to Oath Keepers, Rutherford Institute for the legal defence, Brandon Raub, his family and supportes and freedom fighters!

What's your excuse gonna be when he takes a gun and shoots people? Blame it on the guns? They released a loose cannon, I wouldn't want my family living within a hundred mile radius of this guy.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatOwl

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

She gave a pretty good rant, but she also mentioned that she has spoken with other mothers and said that her son is not the only one being detained and they want people to shut up.

But, they are only arresting people who are "threats". So, why should anybody else worry?

sure he was deemed a "threat" but when TPTB can make you look threatening when you aren't a threat then yes people should be a bit worried.
What you might find not a threat they might. Just the fact that you post on ATS about them and how you do not support them could be enough to consider you a "threat".

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by Patifier

What's your excuse gonna be when he takes a gun and shoots people? Blame it on the guns? They released a loose cannon, I wouldn't want my family living within a hundred mile radius of this guy.

You failed to follow the whole history, Brandon Raub was sharing parts of song lyrics with friends, i.e.:

"Sharpen up my axe and I am back, I'm here to sever heads" - rapgenius.com...

Hops this takes your head from you know where.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
According to fellow marines:

- Saved the lives of afghans and fellow marines;
- Has no PTSD;
- Not under medication;
- Has not threatened anybody;
- Is to be trusted;
- Is a patriot who loves his compatriots and country also cares for the afghans, loves people in general.

Source audio file: oathkeepers.org...

The guy is a hero and is well informed. Anybody who says different is a shill or just evil.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

This is America, you can't arrest people because they might commit a crime....and where is the proof he is crazy?

He is disgusted with this country like most of here and our constitution gives him the right to mouth of about it.

People like you are dangerous.

Remember Germany? China? N Korea?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
www.fox19.com...

HOPEWELL, VA (WWBT) - A Chesterfield Marine will be released from a mental health facility after a judge ruled there wasn't sufficient evidence of allegations made against him. Brandon Raub was committed to a mental health facility for 30 days after a series of events, including questions about his Facebook page. Now, the Rutherford Institute has taken up his cause.

Interesting update, glad the judge saw through the BS and called it like it is.

What I want to know now is...who holds the FBI and cooperating law enforcement accountable for violating this mans rights? I mean, I know if I were to violate someones rights and kidnap them I would be facing some serious time...
edit on 23-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join