It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brandon Raub's Mother Claims She Spoke To Other Mothers And More Are Being Detained!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
Same story people hype every time one of these shootings happens.. 1) they are going to take all your guns!! 2) They are going to lock you in the FEMA camps! Guess what, it wasnt true in the 90s, its not true today.

So we should just take your word for it because you KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, right?

Proof, please.

If not, you are just another poster here with an opinion on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParacelsusPontifex

Originally posted by Resurected
Same story people hype every time one of these shootings happens.. 1) they are going to take all your guns!! 2) They are going to lock you in the FEMA camps! Guess what, it wasnt true in the 90s, its not true today.

So we should just take your word for it because you KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, right?

Proof, please.

If not, you are just another poster here with an opinion on a conspiracy forum.

Show us ANY proof that the US government has ever tried to take away legal guns.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
Show us ANY proof that the US government has ever tried to take away legal guns.

Really??!! Does "Katrina" ring a bell? How about "New Orleans"?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Isn't that the Marine who posted something on Facebook about 9-11?
Kinda makes you wonder when an ATS member will be "detained" and "stripped of weaponry?" Charged as "Mental?"

TPTB are poking a Bear, I hope they know. The Oath Keepers is a powerful organization.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Folks, this really could be a false flag / psy op. Start verifying all stories especially if they hit your hot buttons. If you were a cop going to arrest a supposed terrorist, would you show up without wearing a bullet proof vest? Click my name to watch the interesting youtube videos and check out the blog on it. The one guy really is a lawyer who goes on about Nibiru issues. So, that is not some hoax, he is a lawyer named Alfred Lambermont webre. I might not choose him, but I’m not Brandon. :

isten to his “patriotic” family and see how little they really seem to know. It’s quite possible this is a disinfo / psy op and/or issue to stir up real patriots. The shadow powers want us to revolt to declare open martial law and disarm us. We have massive weather problems, food problems, job problems, and if BO wins re-election there will be massive unrest so they need to disarm us 200 million gun toting Americans.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Isn't that the Marine who posted something on Facebook about 9-11?
Kinda makes you wonder when an ATS member will be "detained" and "stripped of weaponry?" Charged as "Mental?"

TPTB are poking a Bear, I hope they know. The Oath Keepers is a powerful organization.

How would we ever know if a ATS member was ever detained? Even if one of us was and their legally owned weapons were stripped of them, and we posted upon release, we would be seeing people calling BS or the old "pics or it didn't happen."

Sure there would be some who do believe, up until the next thread on politics or kittens.

Just go to the "Survival" forum and you see members showing off the weapons (whatever they may be), talking about how much stuff they have stored, giving away numbers of their family and close friends and in some cases even locations.

Some members even make threads that could be construed as threats. Which then conveniently brings out those opposing or for. which brings even more intel in not only data mining what a individual has, but also their mindset.

That's all valuable intel, to the bad guys...once again, whomever they may be.

edit on 23-8-2012 by TDawgRex because: First cup 'o Joe

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ParacelsusPontifex

Just look at the history of ATS and other conspiracy forums... Its not hard to use the search function, try any random shooter you have heard about over the years.. Same BS as this will come up.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Maybe you should ask yourself why this man was and those on ATS not, then maybe you should wonder what this guy did so different then those ATS memebers. Instead of just jumping on a bandwagon use logical deduction.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tholidor

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Really??!! Does "Katrina" ring a bell? How about "New Orleans"?

You mean, the massive national tragedy that more or less destroyed an entire city?

And notice how the government passed a law, after it happened, to make sure it didn't happen again.

After refusing to admit that it had any seized firearms, the city revealed in mid-March that it did have a cache of some 1000 firearms seized after the hurricane; this disclosure came after the NRA filed a motion in court to hold the city in contempt for failure to comply with the U.S. District Court's earlier order to return all seized firearms. On April 14, 2006, it was announced that the city will begin to return seized firearms, however as of early 2008, many firearms were still in police possession, and the matter was still in court.[77] The matter was finally settled in favor of the NRA in October 2008. Per the agreement, the city was required to relax the strict proof of ownership requirements previously used, and was to release firearms to their owners with an affidavit claiming ownership and a background check to verify that the owner is legally able to possess a firearm.[80]
Louisiana legislator Steve Scalise introduced Louisiana House Bill 760, which would prohibit confiscation of firearms in a state of emergency, unless the seizure is pursuant to the investigation of a crime, or if the seizure is necessary to prevent immediate harm to the officer or another individual. On June 8, 2006, HB 760 was signed into law.[81] 21 other states joined Louisiana in enacting similar laws. A federal law prohibiting seizure of lawfully held firearms during an emergency, the Disaster Recovery Personal Protection Act of 2006, passed in the House with a vote of 322 to 99, and in the Senate by 84-16. The bill was signed into law by President Bush on October 9, 2006.

en.wikipedia.org...

Can you name another?

Or one on a national level, not related to a massive catastrophe...?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
Folks, this really could be a false flag / psy op. Start verifying all stories especially if they hit your hot buttons. If you were a cop going to arrest a supposed terrorist, would you show up without wearing a bullet proof vest? Click my name to watch the interesting youtube videos and check out the blog on it. The one guy really is a lawyer who goes on about Nibiru issues. So, that is not some hoax, he is a lawyer named Alfred Lambermont webre. I might not choose him, but I’m not Brandon. :

isten to his “patriotic” family and see how little they really seem to know. It’s quite possible this is a disinfo / psy op and/or issue to stir up real patriots. The shadow powers want us to revolt to declare open martial law and disarm us. We have massive weather problems, food problems, job problems, and if BO wins re-election there will be massive unrest so they need to disarm us 200 million gun toting Americans.

He wasn't arrested.

There's no evidence that they even came there with the intention of DETAINING him, much less arresting him.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
blah, leaving this one blank for now lol
edit on 23-8-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: the us government puts out a warrent for arrest on every member of the online forum 'Abovetopsecret.com' for crimes of conspiring against the government

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
too many people have forgotten that our government is here to represent us. not to run our lives for us or to protect us from crimes that haven't even happened yet. it's ridiculous

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by staygreenforever
too many people have forgotten that our government is here to represent us. not to run our lives for us or to protect us from crimes that haven't even happened yet. it's ridiculous

ACTUALLY if you remember the old motto, "To Protect And Serve"... that "protection" is obviously against things that haven't happened yet... You can't protect people from something that's already happened.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I'm going to try and jump on my bike and raise my voice...I'm in great falls mt...people need to stand up and stop this now! The only way it's going to happen is in numbers....I'm sick to death of all the complaining...all the proof we have and nobody does anything because they have things to do....this should be the only thing people are doing!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by seabag

I'm going to try and jump on my bike and raise my voice...I'm in great falls mt...people need to stand up and stop this now! The only way it's going to happen is in numbers....I'm sick to death of all the complaining...all the proof we have and nobody does anything because they have things to do....this should be the only thing people are doing!!!

Stop what exactly?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ben Swan's take on it... I feel he does his research...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

So how are we doing today comrades??

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

There's no evidence that they even came there with the intention of DETAINING him, much less arresting him.

Have you not seen the video of him being detained. It happened, now what.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
According to this thread a judge ordered him to be released.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=14829365#pid14829365
edit on 23-8-2012 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join