It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Supreme Leader Orders Fresh Terror Attacks On The West

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
BS indeed, here is an article from yesterday.

"We must all do our best to prevent the Zionist attacks on Iran, because if they happen, Iran will be hurt greatly, even though the Zionist regime will be hurt even more," the ayatollah was quoted as saying by the British Broadcasting Corporation's Parsi service. "We should not act, God forbid, as warmongers in our country and provoke a war. The nation is currently in a special condition, and the most important task is to shut the Zionist regime up with our thoughts, pen, and correct efforts and actions," he said.

- Ayatollah Yousef Sanei

Source

Namaste.

Quoted in case anyone missed the truth of the matter

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yes we all know Iran is the perfect saints of the world and the US is the great Satan. The anti American agenda on this site is sickening. Irans hands are just as dirty as anyone else's. And the morons on here claiming otherwise are kidding themselves. What I see is a bunch of blame America first haters. Everyone wants a piece of the champ until they get punched in the mouth.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

What I see is a bunch of blame America first haters. Everyone wants a piece of the champ until they get punched in the mouth.

Look harder then.

Iran is probably a very horrible place to live, full of atrocity. Sure..

But killing innocent people and taking their oil isn't a cure, it's 2 wrongs not making a right.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by michaelbrux

Next time you're walking through his home town with enough fire power and training strapped to your back to take out at least 100 of them, remind yourself that YOU are the reason an 8 year old kid has a bomb strapped to his back.

Wow. So that makes it right? What a deluded sense or reason you have. Strapping bombs to 8 year olds is never right. Ever.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Oh I'm sorry, didn't realize you were the Supreme Leader on the discernment of propaganda!

My source Iranian.com

Iranian.com is a community site for the Iranian diaspora -- the Iranian expatriates who care about their identity, culture, music, history, politics, literature and each other, as well as friends and family living in Iran.

Didn't know that people who care about their identity, culture, music, history, their friends and their family were
all just propagandists!!

iranian.com

So these people are different than you? Which is it? Can't have it both ways.

Pax

edit on 8/23/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

edit on 8/23/2012 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrishJihad

You've misunderstood.

I was saying it was his fault, not backing it.

Silly.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I'm just a lover, not a fighter.

You appear to be justifying the forthcoming death of millions of innocents in Iran.

Until they're on our shores sticking guns in our faces for oil, I don't see why you want to start a war.

This war is just going to be dead kids for oil and you're posting crap that's going to help spur it on.

Go you.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

Propaganda much? I bet people on the other side of the world are saying that America is a horrible place too.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Remember that.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

they were doing the suicide bombing and aircraft hijacking LONG before any American ever entered their countries.

and they teach their kids all kinds of lies. they lie pathologically every day of their lives; from generation to generation.

but the day that they will speak and know the Truth is fast approaching;

we'll know the real reason they enjoy blowing up things and lying in front of television cameras.

US economy is 17-34 X the size of Iran and Syria combined...the notion that we must steal their oil is a poorly crafted joke. being that they have very little refining capacity...without our demand and technological capabilities, their oil would be almost worthless.

most of the components used in their bombs and other implements of terror are re-purposed objects originally manufactured in the US. they've decided to not use explosives for engineering public works but for blowing up market places because people that frequent the locations behave like westerners.

all Iran and Syria, or powers using those places as cover, are doing is an attempted home invasion, murder and armed robbery, while pretending to be a victim. always biting the hand that feeds them.

and just because you believe the lie...you get angry with me because I don't believe it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Beavers

they were doing the suicide bombing and aircraft hijacking LONG before any American ever entered their countries.

and they teach their kids all kinds of lies. they lie pathologically every day of their lives; from generation to generation.

A sad quite pathetic response. Only a hundred years ago you guys were massacring each other using gas weapons, missiles over silly land disputes. In the 1950s you guys began interfering with Iraq and Iran and started to mess with the maps of the Middle East. In the 1980s you decided that the USSR are a threat your throne and created a group to combat them. Note: The president of Pakistan at that time was Zia Ul Haq who was the creator of the blasphemy law which is so controversial today. He was also a fundamentalist. He was also a dictator too. Yet you were good friend weren't you?
And now your fighting the monster YOU created, while also killing a few thousands civilians for fun.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
reply to post by penninja

There's a big difference between supporting/defending and accepting/tolerating sir
just because you disagree with another religion or culture doesn't give you or anyone else the right to change or destroy it..
it's a childish urge to fear that which you don't understand,to want to destroy what you cannot control..
tend to your own lawn before complaining about someone else's,those radicals. the people that brought you 911 and your loss of freedom and rights is being fully supported by YOUR very own government..
And for you to sit there and say these wars are in your best interest,while tens of thousands of men women and children die,speaks volumes about the person that you are..a complete ignoranus.
edit on 22-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

Not true

Just a realist, i'm not the one throwing insults around as a finale to a post either

RIGHT?

You say we don't have the RIGHT?

What is a "RIGHT" as nature decrees if you do it and get away with it you survive and the opponent does not. Where would a "Right" actually come from? Is it GOD? I have met no God nor have I met anyone who actually has, his/her existence is purely supposition

Is it Legal, please tell me my friend what Law is actually anything other than paper and subject to change?

So where does this term RIGHT actually come from? It is of course in the end determined only by the outcome so Yes we do have the RIGHT so long as we do not loose, just of course as they do.

MIGHT is RIGHT is it Moral? NO I would absolutely agree that it is not MORAL but for all of human history this has been the case in nature this is the case and until some genuine higher authority intervenes it will remain (sadly) the case

The harsh and uncomfortable reality we deal with is that for the moment it is will vs will and every nation every religion every philosophy competes for dominance like animals

would I like it to be different, absolutely

unfortunately that changes nothing and Until someone devises a better way it will always be us vs them and frankly that system has never emerged and even when people have ideas they go seemingly nowhere

Yes, if i was to irrationally pretend that if WE weren't on top those that were wouldn't do the exact same to us I could agree with you but the key word is irrational it simply is NOT the case.

In sci fi there is always the story of the race of beings that evolved to a perfect peaceful tolerant society, unanimously that society gets over thrown by the turds from sector B because they forgot how to fight and eventually some violent prick has to come defend them. That is REAL

There is nothing pretty about nature but the moments that are allowed in between the thunderstorms and chaos deal with it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You appear to be justifying the forthcoming death of millions of innocents in Iran.

Until they're on our shores sticking guns in our faces for oil, I don't see why you want to start a war.

This war is just going to be dead kids for oil and you're posting crap that's going to help spur it on.

Go you.

What in the hell are you talking about??? I posted what the source Iranian.com was about to show you IT WAS
A LEGITIMATE SOURCE!! Then you go off accusing me of how I want war? WTF???

Look Mr. Warm and Fuzzy, I think you should Take your head out of the sand!!! Are you going to tell me, that people in this world, ALL people LOVE the United States of America???? Now, I am not asking you why they do or they don't, it is a simple question. Do you believe there are any people in this world who would like to see American people hurt??

My point is for the Supreme Leader to order fresh attacks on the West, is not that uncommon!!!! Why do you insist in calling that statement propaganda?? Help me understand? How am I routing for war by stating the obvious, that we do have some enemies in this world and in the Middle East. If you think not, why don't you phone Ahmadinejad and tell him you want to sit around a campfire and reminisce about his good friends the Americans you know, the ones from SATAN!!

And according to you, you would rather wait until they are in your back yard? What? Do you have any family here in the US that you love? Or are you just anxious to watch the people you love die!!!! Only a fool would want to bring a war to his own country AND then mount a defense!!!!

No one wants to go to war or have a new war start! But the best defense is a strong offense!!!! Thank God we are not relying on your logic for protection of our freedoms!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Go you.

What in the hell are you talking about??? I posted what the source Iranian.com was about to show you IT WAS

Look Mr. Warm and Fuzzy, I think you should Take your head out of the sand!!! Are you going to tell me, that people in this world, ALL people LOVE the United States of America???? Now, I am not asking you why they do or they don't, it is a simple question. Do you believe there are any people in this world who would like to see American people hurt??

My point is for the Supreme Leader to order fresh attacks on the West, is not that uncommon!!!! Why do you insist in calling that statement propaganda?? Help me understand? How am I routing for war by stating the obvious, that we do have some enemies in this world and in the Middle East. If you think not, why don't you phone Ahmadinejad and tell him you want to sit around a campfire and reminisce about his good friends the Americans you know, the ones from SATAN!!

And according to you, you would rather wait until they are in your back yard? What? Do you have any family here in the US that you love? Or are you just anxious to watch the people you love die!!!! Only a fool would want to bring a war to his own country AND then mount a defense!!!!

No one wants to go to war or have a new war start! But the best defense is a strong offense!!!! Thank God we are not relying on your logic for protection of our freedoms!!!!

The children of a wealthy nation have the free time to question nature and ask WHY?

The Hungry have no time to think

This is why all empires fall, from within. They fall to self pleasure, optimism and decency

Nature is cruel, the pampered can not understand it until their children die

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Lost me at "Western intelligence officials", Jerry.

*zzz*

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Firstly, fresh attacks implies there have been others.

I don't know too much about Iran, but I know there's no proven evidence they've been attacking people, but they do appear to have lots of oil, which the UK government used to control and now doesn't.

After that everything you've posted is fearmongering. Your attitude of attacking people because you're scared of them is Neanderthal.

We need to grow up and put our guns away, not kill people every time we read something that's probably made up, just so the rich can get more oil.

Dead kids for oil. Not peace.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Beavers

A sad quite pathetic response. Only a hundred years ago you guys were massacring each other using gas weapons, missiles over silly land disputes. In the 1950s you guys began interfering with Iraq and Iran and started to mess with the maps of the Middle East. In the 1980s you decided that the USSR are a threat your throne and created a group to combat them. Note: The president of Pakistan at that time was Zia Ul Haq who was the creator of the blasphemy law which is so controversial today. He was also a fundamentalist. He was also a dictator too. Yet you were good friend weren't you?
And now your fighting the monster YOU created, while also killing a few thousands civilians for fun.

That's wasn't me. While I do have an idea of who it was...I won't go into that at present.

I will say that many people then and now have found ways to use our capabilities to achieve their own goals and are working day and night to once again occupy the only real Throne on this planet.

the USSR was never a threat to this Throne and when forced to face off against it...they went down with a single blow. Zia UL Haq was a friend of the imposters, who are the ones I call terrorists, and worked tirelessly on their behalf. I've seen his work. the monster in Afghanistan was the creation of the likes of Charlie Wilson and John Murtha...and they ended up the same as the President of Pakistan.

like i said...soon those who continue with their lies will choke on them.

since the Iranians and Syrians have decided to play this game, which isn't a game at all, with their own lives its only fitting what will be their compensation.

their fresh terror will spoil in its package and their great war to exalt their false religion will not occur in the manner they need it to.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.hurriyetdailynews.com...

Khamanei personally commissioned a report which concluded that warnings should be sent to the United States, Britain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Israel and Turkey.

Further orders were given to the Iran's Revolutionary Guards to launch terrorist attacks in these countries, according to Telegraph.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

Go you.

all i can say about all your posts is you watch too much main stream media ,America is creating enemies i think maybe what you are forgetting is 9/11 was not done by al quiada there was no wmd in Iraq, so the only enemies America has got are the ones it created

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
US has issued warning / Iran Supreme Leader has called for attacks

obama has been dishing out warnings about chemical weapons.

whats the betting , the next terrorist attack will be in one of cities supposedly warned ,a chemical attack, and then the US/Israel will be free to lauch all out attack on Iran

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join