It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had a real paranormal experience!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This just happened and my mind is still reeling.

Several weeks ago I went on vacation back to Hawaii to visit my parents. I decided to bring my Playstation Portable, aka PSP so I would have something to do on the long plane ride. So the end of my vacation comes to a close, and I am packing all my things. I think I have everything, but then I realize I didn't have my Sony PSP. I look for 2 hours around the house and couldn't find it. I remember the last place I had it, which was the top drawer of my dresser. Finally I give up and catch my plane back to my current location.

3 weeks have gone by. Last night I had a crazy vivid dream in which I see my Sony PSP at my parent's house floating in midair outside my house. I remember the last thing I thought to myself in my dream was, it has been found. I wake up and realize it was just a dream.

A few moments ago I get a text from my parents saying, hey we found your PSP! I was like no way I just had a dream last night that it was found!

Guess where it was? It was in the first drawer of my dresser! I had checked that damn drawer at least 15 times! There was nothing else in that drawer and they said they found it smack dab in the middle of that drawer.

There is a mythological creature in Hawaii called a menehune. They are said to be small humanlike creatures who play pranks on people, including hiding things and then returning them.

This just made my day. I love when unexplainable things happen like this. Makes me realize we still don't know everything about this world.

edit on 19-8-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

pics or the creature doesn't exist

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What is the likelihood that someone (your parents? a friend? or a not so good friend who simply stole it?) just took your PSP while you were in Hawaii. Your parents might have had a reason, maybe they didn't want you to play on the PSP all the time...or maybe some other person, for some reason, took/stole the PSP.

After you were home again, they (or whoever) put it back. I mean, of course i don't KNOW whether a ghost/cobold took it..but the question is whether the paranormal would be the most likely explanation?

That being said,i like that thread about the disappearing objects.
edit on 19-8-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well the lesson then is, "don't you dare mess with the little green men of Molokiah or they will hide your psp and make you pay dearly for your gross insubordination! ".

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
This just happened and my mind is still reeling.

Several weeks ago I went on vacation back to Hawaii to visit my parents. I decided to bring my Playstation Portable, aka PSP so I would have something to do on the long plane ride. So the end of my vacation comes to a close, and I am packing all my things. I think I have everything, but then I realize I didn't have my Sony PSP. I look for 2 hours around the house and couldn't find it. I remember the last place I had it, which was the top drawer of my dresser. Finally I give up and catch my plane back to my current location.

3 weeks have gone by. Last night I had a crazy vivid dream in which I see my Sony PSP at my parent's house floating in midair outside my house. I remember the last thing I thought to myself in my dream was, it has been found. I wake up and realize it was just a dream.

A few moments ago I get a text from my parents saying, hey we found your PSP! I was like no way I just had a dream last night that it was found!

Guess where it was? It was in the first drawer of my dresser! I had checked that damn drawer at least 15 times! There was nothing else in that drawer and they said they found it smack dab in the middle of that drawer.

There is a mythological creature in Hawaii called a menehune. They are said to be small humanlike creatures who play pranks on people, including hiding things and then returning them.

This just made my day. I love when unexplainable things happen like this. Makes me realize we still don't know everything about this world.

edit on 19-8-2012 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

hey I got my water from that Menehune guy for about six years, while I lived in Hawaii...

He wasn't really all that "small" he was a local, big dude that carried two 5 gallon water containers (about 100 pounds) to my door once per week.
edit on 19-8-2012 by Yeats because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

George Carlin...the pile.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Very cool, trippy I bet!

Reminds me of the time I woke up and found one of my shirts on the floor. I don't fold my shirts, and this one was perfectly folded in the center of the room, with the eye of Ra facing straight up. It was my Lucky t-shirt.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Oh, how exciting. Thanks for sharing. I am off to go read up on these creatures you talk of.

Let us know if more happens!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Whenever I have experiences similar to this, there always eventually ends up being some explanation.

I was in the exact same situation as you. My DS was missing for days and then I found it right where I left it. I was extremely upset when it was missing since I just got it. Explanation? My brother played it and didn't want me knowing. He denied knowing where it was when it was missing and didn't tell me until years later.
edit on 20-8-2012 by BailSnail because: (no reason given)

top topics

join