It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male poses danger to children on Virgin Flight?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by australianobserver

this is the media's fault its always pedofile this pedofile that , i remember a time when if a child fell over and hurt its self you would pick the child up and ask if they was ok ,even if it was your child or not but now a male dare not help in fear of been called a pedofile ,i dont believe that there are more pedo's now a day's then there was before its just the media hype behind it all,
even a crying lost child in a super store no male dare go near and help said child it has to be a women ,

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by lifeform11

better seating arrangements and a policy of ensuring parents are sat next to their kids

Aren't you a shiny penny. What do you think unaccompanied minors means?

Would you rather your child sit next to a man or a woman on a flight. Don't lie, tell the truth. Your child sitting next to a stranger with only the stewardesses responsible for them. You aren't on the plane.

my child would not be alone on a flight or going any where alone ,your attitude towards men is afencive there are just as many sick women as men take mira hindly who molested and killed children ,but that does not count in your eyes

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Not exactly, most pedophiles are men, thats a fact. So while it may not feel nice that a female may be suspicious of your intentions, it could save a child harm in another situation.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Ok here you go.

Most pedophiles are men... ok true.

But not all men are pedophiles.

Got it? Good.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

Ok, but it would make sense for a parent to be weary of strange men around your children since most pedophiles are men. Would you be comfortable having strange men around your children?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

there are just as many sick women as men

No, not really. Straight men are the most likely to molest children. Boys or girls. They are usually family or friends. Props on getting to the second page before replying though!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I understand that the airline want to protect unaccompanied minors, but surely there should be a line?

What's next? Males can't stand next to minors at the bus stop? Males can't walk 2 meters from minors in the street? Males can't teach anymore?

If parents allow their children to travel alone they should teach their children about the dangers of predators sexual or any other kind because they cannot be protected 24/7. A sexual predator can hit at any moment of any day anywhere...

Virgin Airlines are however being apologetic...

UPDATE: A public backlash has prompted Virgin Australia to announce it will review its policy barring men from sitting beside unaccompanied children on flights.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
From the article, it does not seem that this was an individual case, but company policy. Which in a way makes it worse. I think nearly all hijackers of planes have been male. Maybe men should not be able to fly, just in case.
Not a good day for Virgin.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I have trust in fellow human beings.

Ever hear of the term " Treat others how you would like to be treated."

Im thinking no?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The only person on a flight I want to sit next to is the asian flight attendant.....and then follow her to her hotel....giggity

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

No, not really. Straight men are the most likely to molest children. Boys or girls. They are usually family or friends. Props on getting to the second page before replying though!

what a load of rubbish straight men are most likely to molest , a pedofile is not a straight man he is a pervert ,what are you talking about props on getting to second page before replying

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

The reality is women can be just as sick as men. Dragging men through custody battles and courts is child abuse.
Women just do it all in a more secretive way.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

These people need to watch women in prison and then they should think about their posts.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

The reality is that men are more likelt to molest kids. Especially when the child is a stranger. You think women in custody disputes are the only one hurting the child? What about the men? Also thats a different topic.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

The tiny percentage compared to men that are in prison?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

so then why does most of the accounts of rape come from somebody the victim knows...

i see you have alot of hatred against the male gender

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
reply to post by Domo1

so then why does most of the accounts of rape come from somebody the victim knows...

i see you have alot of hatred against the male gender

yes i agree with you i see alot of hatred for the male gender from her ,very sexist women she wants to get back in the kitchen

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

That type of thinking is ok when it is just affecting you. But if you are a parent, your kids will be affected by who you trust to be around them. If you do not know someone that well its probably not a good idea to let them interact with your kids beyond maybe pleasantries or something. I mean you don't have to be rude about it. In the case of the airline, it makes perfect sense for them to have this measure. If anything happens to a child while it is in their custody they are liable. So to minimize the risk of something happening they created a policy to prohibit men from sitting next to children because they are more likely to be abusers.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Also what she doesnt understand is...

When a woman touches a boy, the boy usually wont see it as wrong, but as fun and ok...

Therefore he wont go to his parents and say hed been molested.

That in turn means many many accounts of rape from women go undetected.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join