It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skycam Captured something

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I feel its rising too fast to be a balloon. At out local Agricultural festival , we used to get bunches of helium balloons just to let them go and watch them float away . We would release about 20 each time and watch them float away and not once did a balloon float straight up like that nor as fast.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just looks like a balloon, its moving up at a fast rate, I wish it was something else but just looks like a balloon

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by JoshBaker

To those not reading the thread before replying.

The guy already said...

I cannot adequately describe the difference in looking at the video live and in Newsbrowse vs seeing it after it has been posted to the website. I just made the mistake of trying to get info to ATS as fast as possibe.

I can adequately explain it. Try watching video from :02 on. If you were watching a live feed and didn't see that the object was in the foreground (pretend it was on the horizon)

like this...

it could look like a rocket or something non-balloony..

Seeing it after the fact in a video clearly rise in in the foreground shows the obvious ballooniness of it.

Simple mistake.Give the guy a break.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Zarniwoop because: added pic
It kind of looks like a balloon to me. Is this news guy making fun of ATS? He needs thicker skin if hes gonna post this stuff...and is balloniness a word? if so, that is what I would use to describe this. Maybe he made a mistake....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankev
Just looks like a balloon, its moving up at a fast rate, I wish it was something else but just looks like a balloon
hmmmmmmn....a balloon. let me re- read the thread and see if I missed anything.

soooo....it would seem that the discussion is about this balloon like thing posted by someone who thought it was something else at first because he saw it live on a monitor but on closer examination it appears to be a balloon.....interesting. it would also seem most comments come after the OP realizing his mistake. I would guess that most people really don't read and that they suffer from ADD....and thats why threads go on and on and on.

im pretty sure its a balloon. what do other people think? maybe just give your first impression before reading anything

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am a recent member but have been a fan of the site for some time. I am having trouble posting this video due to my short time as a member and lack of interaction. I saw a glow in the sky tonight and noticed an object with a light orange/reddish aura under it. It is not the white glare off the glass you see in the video. It is below the light and enters at :14. It looked like it was descending from high altitude. Once it got lower the orange/red aura was no longer visible. It then silently moved across the sky and you could see the air around it become excited like when you open your car door when it is really hot outside. I also have a short clip of the object when the light was visible. I am uploading it now.

Let me know what you guys think. This is the raw footage and was taken with an iPhone 4.

Here is a link:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-8-2012 by WIKDHOTSNOMAN because: (added content)
edit on 19-8-2012 by WIKDHOTSNOMAN because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Here the first video showing the object with the glow.

(1/2)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fullblast

I hope I made your day as much as you made mine - I found a picture of a UFO.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join