It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eucharistic Miracle Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I remember reading a book on this subject by Joan Carroll Cruz back in the 1980's. This video slipped under my radar until today.

I almost fell off my chair.

Our God is an awesome God!

www.tfpstudentaction.org... 0150&utm_campaign=MainNewsletter

sad eyed lady

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

WTF. it turned into a left ventricle and started beating?
video or it never happened.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I prefer scientific evidence as opposed to a video...

Anyone can make anything happen on a video...

Get me a Cpu graphix designer and i'll show you a miracle too

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

What a complete load of BS, as ever the ignorant and stupid in the pews will beleive anything, how ironic that that the godman jesus in the sky has to constantly supply miracles for his sheeple. Obviously he and himself yahwhe god realized that they didn't do a very good job of providing evidence of their existance with the bibles.

Dude your story and video are an insult to the intelligence of your average ATS member

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The best Eucharistic Miracle video I've seen is the one from Betania Venezuela.

As a side note I should say that I have traveled to Betania (in 1994) and saw the Eucharistic Miracle which is now enshrined in a convent in Venezuela. I was able to walk right up to the glass case and see it. It was 2 or 3 inches from me. It was still blood stained and the Eucharist hadn't deteriorated at all.

The Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano is probably the best known. But I think the Betania one is more impressive. When it happened, it was caught on video by a tourist/lay person who was filming during the mass ...

Info on the Betania Eucharistic Miracle

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
Dude your story and video are an insult to the intelligence of your average ATS member

Dude your myopathy and lack of acknowledgement about the metaphysical are an insult to the intelligence of your average ATS member. Backatchya.
How'd that feel? I understand you are new here and all, but a simple ... 'I don't believe it because .... ' would have been more than enough. Your severe insults towards a long standing member like that over this are overkill IMHO

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thank you, FF, for your kind words, support and sharing your information.

Honestly, after scouting around, I could find no information on this except for this man's testimony.

Eucharistic miracles are rare, yet over time many have occurred. Here is a link to the Vatican's catalogue of approved Eucharistic miracles:

The Eucharistic Miracles of the World
www.therealpresence.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The best Eucharistic Miracle video I've seen is the one from Betania Venezuela.

As a side note I should say that I have traveled to Betania (in 1994) and saw the Eucharistic Miracle which is now enshrined in a convent in Venezuela. I was able to walk right up to the glass case and see it. It was 2 or 3 inches from me. It was still blood stained and the Eucharist hadn't deteriorated at all.

The Eucharistic Miracle of Lanciano is probably the best known. But I think the Betania one is more impressive. When it happened, it was caught on video by a tourist/lay person who was filming during the mass ...

Info on the Betania Eucharistic Miracle

Great link on the Betania miracle!

I found one on youtube,com that was not embedded so I thought I would post it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This really makes me wonder what they put in those wafers. Maybe all those ugly rumors are true, after all! This story reminds me of this thread:

High Level Defector Divulges Sick Truth About " Holy Water" And Ashes For Ash Wednesday

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Your severe insults towards a long standing member like that over this are overkill IMHO
reply to post by FlyersFan

What the hell has the length of time an indivdual has been a member of web site have to do with anything ?
By your reasoning if a poster was a 10 year vet of a Pedo site you would expect others to hold him in high standing. Get a grip man the video was BS xtian hearsay spoon fed to the ignorant pious at church to get then through the week till next Sunday when they can once again line the pockets of the bloated hucksters calling themselves doctors, pastors, revereands an such.

Amen (the egyptian god)
edit on 15-8-2012 by ChristianJihad because: speeling

top topics

join