It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Reality Weapon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Contraposition

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by Contraposition

similar to the way you see things when dreaming. its like you have your eyes open only its dark, then someone flicks a light switch and you see as if you were right there in front of whatever they are showing you. sometimes the pictures are still and sometimes its moving as it would if you were there.

love and harmony
Whateva

Same voice as here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

no he was not as authoritative in his tone, he was matter of fact and his voice had softer ring to it. I could almost say he spoke in a simialr fashion as to this man i had in a dream that i posted about here Whateva69 Dreams

I just woke up from an afternoon nap.

There are two men standing by the side of the road.
Man #1 gets into a red minivan trying to get away from man #2. He is driving so crazy the red minivan is swerving and nearly tipping over.

Man #2 gets into a semitrailer loaded with tyres, he is also driving crazy, loosing some his load while chasing down man #1

Man #1 has crashed the red minivan and somehow is now lying underneath it, he is on his back with knees bent, his head is just out from under the front of the minivan, but the underneath/floor of the red minivan is touching his knees.

Man #2 crashes the semitrailer gets out and he now has a sledge hammer, he is pounding the front of the red minivan forcing it to push down harder on man #1. man #2 is smiling down at man #1,
Man #1 is crying and yelling at man #2 to stop. “stop stop stop”

There I was standing in a stupid shocked state at what I had just witnessed, then a man standing beside me, wearing a whitish cream robe, calmly said “well aren’t you going to stop him?”
And that’s when I shook off the shock and went over to the man #2 who was hitting the front of the red minivan. And that’s when I saw man #1 laying alive under the red minivan.

Then i woke up.

This is was too real; I’m still trying to shake it off.
Seriously how bizarre and random is this? Hooly dooly.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Contraposition
This male ---> was he male as in human? What language did he speak?

Oh the male on the 2.22222, i have no proof if he was human or a visitor, he spoke clear English and i cant recall an accent. I have not heard from him again since then. his voice was not in my mind, it came from the corner of the room. and im pretty sure his voice was alive and wasn't a spirit

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 14/8/12 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Your descriptions are of unknown entities of which you cannot rely as their intentions are neither clear nor understandable. I would suggest that you move on to things which are better defined.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Hey I've been nice and i answered all of your questions. I suggest you BIT ME.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Hey I've been nice and i answered all of your questions. I suggest you BIT ME.

I seriously doubt, no, I am positive, I have never bitten you.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Not Rare for such a weapon like that. Babylon 5 TV show had that type of satelite defense weapon, so was that video game.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-8-2012 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

What a fascinating session you had there... Did you get the impression this is a weapon that produces holograms, or a weapon that literally augments the perceived reality of those it's aimed at? Thanks for sharing this. I think it's a puzzle piece I was looking for.

Do you think this has anything to do with DaesDaemar's thread 666, NWO, Aliens and You!

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Hmmm. Interesting theory the OP has in that thread. Don't know if what you saw is related, but I will say a weapon that could actually augment the perceived reality of people en masse could be most effective in pulling off what he talks about in that thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
soo an alien/ being communicated with you about a alien reality weapon or was it a human weapon??

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blackz28

Im not truly sure who i heard, but by what they said and showed me makes more sense it was a visitor (alien) than a human or a spirit.

If it was the visitors that made it, i doubt they would call it extraterrestrial and if it was human i doubt they would bother to tell me about it.

For some reason they think its important enough to tell me, i don't why they show what they do, maybe it has something to do with the scenarios or training they put some of us through.

I posted some of the encounters here Have you been abducted ?

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just a though what if this is more like a Swiss Army knife, it has many many uses.

Posted on 18/2/13 By Loam, DA14 Was Shot? (Video) Not here....out there!

DA14 Was Shot - Was NASA Caught Red Handed 02-17-2013.

UFO Shuttle Mission STS-48 September 15, 1991

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 17/2/13 by Whateva69 because: loams link

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The picture you have is called "Project Thor"

en.wikipedia.org...

It is basically just tungsten rods, about the size of utility poles, dropped from orbit onto a target.

The mass of the rod + the orbital speed = Extreme devastation.... Pretty nasty stuff....

From what I heard, it was never authorized for use.

From your description of the "Reality Weapon" I can't really say that anything can be gleaned as to how it works, or what mechanism it uses to cause damage to a target....

I don't suppose you could remember anything more specific about the object in question?

So im curious if there is such a weapon and what its purpose could be. I can only think of it being project blue beam.

I'm pretty sure that Project blue beam is ground based, actually.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Oh thank you for asking about what i was shown and not how i got the message.

From what i saw it was real alright and working, the picture i posted inst exactly like what i was shown, the barrels were bundled together and each tube could pivot, he only showed me some moving, but i suppose if you pivoted every cylinder it could probably open up like a flower. what colour is tungsten? what i saw was the colour of polished gunmetal.

Project Bluebeam is ground based? then we can count that out, Thank you.

Edit: i just looked up the colour of tungsten, it does look like polished gunmetal hey.
Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 17/2/13 by Whateva69 because: tungsten

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

From what i saw it was real alright and working, the picture i posted inst exactly like what i was shown, the barrels were bundled together and each tube could pivot, he only showed me some moving, but i suppose if you pivoted every cylinder it could probably open up like a flower.

Yeah, if it IS project Thor.... then it sounds like each tube is indipendantly targetted... check out this thread I just found:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems like a close fit for Project Thor... the clouds could be the ablation of the tungsten combining at high temperatures to create a tungsten oxide....

what colour is tunsktin? what i saw was the colour of polished gunmetal.

Basically.... yes..... tungsten is a dull gray gun metal sort of color.... depends on the specific alloy (other stuff in there) though...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Thank you, blue goo girl...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

im just glad there is someone out there who can understand what this thing is and does.
What do you suppose he meant when he told me two dozen are lined up in each cell? does that make any sense to you ?

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

What do you suppose he meant when he told me two dozen are lined up in each cell?

Well, based on what you have said..... and what you saw there are several possibilities.

A. Each satellite contains 2 dozen individual tubes with a single rod in them, and he is referring to the satellite itself as a "Cell"

B: Each "Cluster of Barrels" is what he referred to as a "Cell" and each "Cell" has 2 dozen individual rods, and Each satellite has several "Cells" that can be independently targeted (I.E. aim the tube, and not the whole satellite.)

So, either 24 rods per satellite, or Multiples of 24 per satellite.

(Probably B, in all honesty.)

Did he tell you anything else about this situation, scenario, Satellite, Cell, Reality Weapon, Event related to this?

Seriously... any detail could help.
edit on 17-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

If you can communicate with him still... try to tell him that there should be a container of liquid or gas within the satellite.....

If that container wall is breached, and the contents vented into space, the platform will be neutralized.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

A. Each satellite contains 2 dozen individual tubes with a single rod in them, and he is referring to the satellite itself as a "Cell"

O i just laid out 24 jars on the floor to see if i could make a similar pattern, and it worked, it looks allot like the same pattern that i saw the tubes in. i did have to add one jar in the center, though im not sure if there s was one there, because i didn't see it exactly straight on.

On thinking about how big this is is difficult because i had nothing to compare next to it, the only way would be to find out what rockets have been launched or shuttles to see what size payload they could carry.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

O i just laid out 24 jars on the floor to see if i could make a similar pattern, and it worked, it looks allot like the same pattern that i saw the tubes in. i did have to add one jar in the center, though im not sure if there s was one there, because i didn't see it exactly straight on.

Fairly standard configuration....

Do a google image search for "Rocket Pod" it's about the same configuration.

On thinking about how big this is is difficult because i had nothing to compare next to it, the only way would be to find out what rockets have been launched or shuttles to see what size payload they could carry.

Did you see any:

Solar Panels?
Communication Dishes?
Wire Conduits?

Those are all fairly standard size, and can be used for scale comparison purposes....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join