It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whateva69's Dreams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I just woke up from an afternoon nap.

There are two men standing by the side of the road.
Man #1 gets into a red minivan trying to get away from man #2. He is driving so crazy the red minivan is swerving and nearly tipping over.

Man #2 gets into a semitrailer loaded with tyres, he is also driving crazy, loosing some his load while chasing down man #1

Man #1 has crashed the red minivan and somehow is now lying underneath it, he is on his back with knees bent, his head is just out from under the front of the minivan, but the underneath/floor of the red minivan is touching his knees.

Man #2 crashes the semitrailer gets out and he now has a sledge hammer, he is pounding the front of the red minivan forcing it to push down harder on man #1. man #2 is smiling down at man #1,
Man #1 is crying and yelling at man #2 to stop. “stop stop stop”

There I was standing in a stupid shocked state at what I had just witnessed, then a man standing beside me, wearing a whitish cream robe, calmly said “well aren’t you going to stop him?”
And that’s when I shook off the shock and went over to the man #2 who was hitting the front of the red minivan. And that’s when I saw man #1 laying alive under the red minivan.

Then i woke up.

This is was too real; I’m still trying to shake it off.
Seriously how bizarre and random is this? Hooly dooly.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I had a 'nap' this afternoon too, which for me was pretty weird seeing as how I never take naps.

What really compelled me to reply was not so much the nap or the content of your dream, but your reaction to it upon waking.

During my 'nap' I had pretty strange dream myself that I am still puzzling over. All I can remember of it though was that I had something like a wooden shim lodged in my right hand, I remember trying to pull it out and I felt excruciating pain which would normally wake me up from a dream but yet it didn't. I pulled it out and then it seemed as if another appeared. I dunno really what to think of it, but when I woke up I was just as puzzled as you are about yours.

Just glad to hear I'm not the only one having some really strange dreams lately.

S&F for you.
edit on 6/1/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

i dint even know what a wooden shim was, i had to look it up. how did you know what it was?
its a terrible feeling waking from dreams like this, the heart races and the feeling stays with you for a while.

thank you for sharing

Love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 1/6/12 by Whateva69 because: you not yo lol

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I had another dream of a space shuttle last night, i saw the craft much better this time. if only i could draw.
the wings started close to the nose, roughly under the cockpit window.

the wings were not one complete part, the front wing was joined to the craft by a strut of some sort, so it could open up and close (tuck in) almost like a pectoral fin on a shark.

it was held on to the main body by something like this gas strut

with the main large wing just behind it.

link to the first dream or "was shown" i had about a space shuttle

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 3/6/12 by Whateva69 because: link added

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by ArrowsNV

i dint even know what a wooden shim was, i had to look it up. how did you know what it was?
its a terrible feeling waking from dreams like this, the heart races and the feeling stays with you for a while.

thank you for sharing

Love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 1/6/12 by Whateva69 because: you not yo lol
I knew what it was because I've used a lot of them in the past and because my dreams are vivid enough (and I'm lucid in most of them) that I remember them once I wake up.

What's really puzzling me over these strange dreams lately is, like I said in my last post, if I get injured in a dream I usually wake up. But not lately...

A few weeks ago I had a dream that my best friend and I were in a combat zone and I got shot in the chest which resulted in a sucking chest wound. I was still dreaming after that, feeling incredible amounts of pain in the dream and yet I did not wake up, I remember my friend (a corpsman in the dream) trying to give first aid and my other friend providing cover.

Another weird one I had last week resulted in me getting a machete driven into the back of my head (horizontally, slicing not stabbing). At that point my perception in the dream was horribly altered, although I knew I was still in the same area in my dream. That bit is really hard to describe otherwise I would try.

Both of those examples are kinda morbid, but that's what's bugging me. I never have had dreams like that. One of the other weird things is they're not like nightmares, I don't have crazy amounts of fear trying to wake me or anything like that. I was lucid enough to know it was a dream, but not lucid to the point where I could control it (I'm usually able to control my dreams once I attain lucidity).

I've been puzzling over this for weeks now and the strange dreams just keep piling up...

edit on 6/6/2012 by ArrowsNV because: spelling

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I just got out of bed to write this down.

I was being led around a room that looked like a house of representatives room, a government room set up in a semi circle.
I was standing behind a black leather chair and the person said "11th, 12th, 13th speaker of the room and so on".
There were men in chairs all wearing suits. I have a feeling that speaker #11,12 and 13 are in cahoots (working together).

On hearing this i jolted awake and im here now trying to figure it out.
I remember reading a thread where someone was trying to work out what the 11, 12 and 13 meant. now I'm on ATS trying to find it.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 18/6/12 by Whateva69 because: Doh

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hello all

Well this isn't a dream, but i may as well add it to the list of odd things that i hear, see or dream.

The voice was female, a young sounding voice not childlike but still youthful. she didn't say much really, one word repeated three times. the tone it was said in is similar as if you are trying to get someone's attention who isn't answering or taking any notice of you.

"Regina Regina Regina"

Now i don't know if its a name of a person or a place, and on telling my husband he did say that it was his mothers middle name.

im just jotting it down as it could be a small part of a puzzle.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hi whatever .. thanks for sharing

you had a premonition / vision
someday in the futur you will have a similar experience .. are you ready for it ?
that premonition gave you a second chance to be correct this time
and without any hesitation you will need to save this soul for your soul
dont just stand there in shock .. time will stop and that moment
so you have complete focus over your freewill
help somebody in need or ignore it and go to the dark side

i hope you have already made your mind on that
make some scenario in your head and ask yourself
what will you do if that happen .. you must find the right thing to do by yourself

Have Faith in you that you will do the right thing

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh Ben that's a great idea, if i can imagine and put myself in some situations and pre-plan my actions, maybe... well hopefully i wont freeze up and react right away.

Thanks for that *hug

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I stormed the castle...

A man was standing in front of me saying "ha ha I stormed the castle" then showed me of all things toilet paper rolls as evidence

im wondering if this person was saying ha ha im in your house or ha ha i got into someone else's house. I think it has to do with this thread here I interrupted a remote viewer last night .

what crazy times we are in.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I just got out of bed to write this down.

I was being led around a room that looked like a house of representatives room, a government room set up in a semi circle.
I was standing behind a black leather chair and the person said "11th, 12th, 13th speaker of the room and so on".
There were men in chairs all wearing suits. I have a feeling that speaker #11,12 and 13 are in cahoots (working together).

On hearing this i jolted awake and im here now trying to figure it out.
I remember reading a thread where someone was trying to work out what the 11, 12 and 13 meant. now I'm on ATS trying to find it.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 18/6/12 by Whateva69 because: Doh

On reading this thread here WHOA! The counting down to an event? Hidden in plain sight! The "Polar Clock" Symbol is everywhere

I was amazed to see the picture of a government room it turns out i its the European Parliament, i instantly had a flash back to my dream i posted above. This is the exact room that i was in, in my dream.

What on earth makes someone dream about something they had no knowledge of?... just wierd

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A few night back i had a dream of holding our male ginger cat, he had a steel coat hanger piercing his body, a piece through his head another through his torso.
I could clearly see it had at one time been a coat hanger. this dream chilled me and ive been trying to forget about the horrific scene in my dream. i thought i had until last night. It frightened the crap out of me, i have never had such dreams before of animals being hurt.

last nights dream started of with me visiting someone, i cant remember who it was though.
There was a garage with a big convertible car in it. in the dream i said it was a 66 Studebaker. ( i know this was not a 66 Studebaker because i know they look like) this car had been lowered with a body kit, it had round wheel arches and in the glove box was a key with a blue tag on it. (it was referred to as the blue key) but you had to have the green key to open the glove box, which is supposedly meant to be locked at all times.

I reached forward to open the glove box and i was surprised it was already unlocked, there were the keys with the blue tag sitting inside, nothing else in there but the keys.

Then a woman who i was talking to started asking about my cats "you have two cats don't you very special cats if i recall"

I said yes and a i said their names. jsut as i said the females name she appeared through the door soaking wet and across her back was a coat hanger, the type you use to clip your pants or skirts up with. It was not clipped to her, it was just balancing across her back.

That's when i woke up, I got out of bed and quickly walked around the house looking for her to make sure she was safe, taking it as a warning she may be in some form of danger.

I found her asleep, i picked her up and just held her, she was totally confused by being woken just for hugs, thank goodness she was ok.

I went back to bed and started asking for answers as for why i have now had two dreams that involve cats and coat hangers, the only thing that i picked up on was this... A woman's voice she said quite clearly "echo 35 effectively launched" she sounded professional, like what you would hear a DoD radio operator talk.

I then got an image in my mind, it was of sailors in white, some were wearing their white dress uniforms, you know the white hat jacket and pants, they were standing on the side of a ship, they were either saluting or they had there hands up as to shade to the sun, they were all facing out away from the ship.

The next thing i picked up on was " boys to the south in the morning, earthquake".

What the hell does that mean? did the voice mean boys or buoys?. So that's my strange night and oh my gosh what a mind boggling night i had

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Last night i saw with my 3rd eye a blue crystal pendant etched with what could be mountains a zig zag or lightning bolt under the mountains and below that was a square grid.

The fist image is an example of how it appeared, the second one is the one i drew with paint.

If anyone has any clues to what it is, id love to hear about it.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
at about 1:10:00 onwards he talks about a man named John Irwin who in 1957 found some crystals he said are portal keys, I believe i have been shown one of these keys.

[

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I think the grid and the bolt represent folding space.

According to Albert Einstein’s General Theory of Relativity, it is possible. Einstein’s theory of being able to bend space using a gravitational pull, could be applied by the Alien crafts, by using these places to acquire and harness those extra amounts of energy, warp the distances and thus attain a burst of speed in a direction of where they want to go.

Earth Energy Grid, Portals and Other Mysterious Places

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I may have found the reason for seeing the European parliament and i think it could be the visitors behind it.

(Posted on 28/12/12 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon) Official announcement from the one people's public trust,

(Posted on 5/1/13 by fourthmeal) Why isn't ATS exploding with this info? One People's Trust and the return of Common Law,

(Posted on 6/2/13 by tinhattribunal) SCAM | This is the first official Press Release about the OPPT | SCAM,

(Posted on 12/2/13 by Crakeur) Anatomy of a Scam,

(Posted on 13/2/13 by vkey08) The One People's Trust/Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.,

So i have more reading to do, to see if my "intuition" is correct.
I wonder if these people are the 11th, 12th and 13th speaker?

Trustees:
Caleb Paul Skinner
Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf
Hollis Randall Hillner

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yeah dreams can be very strange, when you have ones like this try to focus on the main feeling of the dream to some it up, that can help you gage the meaning of it

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

OK ill disregard this as it could be a hoax.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

TOPPT is a scam

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

yeah, i found some time to read it. when things sound too good to true, then they usually are.

Thanks Crakeur x x x

Love and harmony
Whateva

top topics

<<   2 >>

join