It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Spirit - A Picture Is Worth More Than Words Sometimes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
HEEEP HEEEP HURRAAYY TO HUMANITY FOR THIS AWESOME PICTURES!!

NOW EVERYONE! GIVE YOURSELF A PAD ON THE BACK!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I really cant wrap my brain around why you guys like Iran. they are cavemen. If a woman is raped she must have 4 eyewitnesses. If she commits adultery she is stoned to death. or a woman prostesting is hung. yea thats a nice world to live in. idiots

YOu sound like democrats but dont really sound like you support women or gays lol

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

www.jpost.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That can be this simple.

But propaganda-machine and war-machine don't like it to be.

peace

PS : I am really happy that no false flag happened during the games.

Sorry but if something had happened during the games it would be claimed as a false flag EVEN IF IT WASN'T!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

As you can see
Yes it actually CAN be this simple

Because guess what, citizens of countries actually would rather remain alive and not send their brothers and sisters to war

I really think the media, though I know they won't, could do a great job of spreading this with a positive message.
it's unfortunate that we would never see something like that

The media actually advocating war left and right ALL THE TIME
edit on 13-8-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

You might be right. However, I see two "possible" Muslims consoling each other after the games have concluded.
Not my cup of tea!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by volcom2308

Got any REAL proof of any of this ??

I only hear of this from countries and media outlets that support the annihilation of the whole place, which of course would be better right ??!!?
edit on 13-8-2012 by GrinchNoMore because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thank you for putting the biggest smile on my face
S n F

This picture is so refreshing and heartwarming. With all the doom talk in every other thread, this is exactly what I want to see at the end of the day...
Only LOVE can save us.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hallowmanz

Originally posted by volcom2308
If you are gay in iran you are killed. women cant drve cars. just saying

Iranian gays exist

Iran unveils plan for women's car

Oh gosh- this begs the question- what would a really flamboyant homosexual in Iran look like? Would it be one of those guys?

Also- I was going to make a joke that a womens' car in Iran would be one sans engine, but I thought better of that because it would be sexist.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

As you can see
Yes it actually CAN be this simple

Because guess what, citizens of countries actually would rather remain alive and not send their brothers and sisters to war

I really think the media, though I know they won't, could do a great job of spreading this with a positive message.
it's unfortunate that we would never see something like that

The media actually advocating war left and right ALL THE TIME
edit on 13-8-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

Thank you for this. You are 100% correct. Most of the people on this planet can and want to get along. The one major divider is the moneyed interests who use propaganda of US vs THEM, in order to profit off of misery, death, and chaos. Remove them (permanently) and progress may ensue.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by volcom2308

You wanna cause a fight, do you? Be prepared.

edit on 13-8-2012 by hallowmanz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

That's distasteful, man.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
WOW. The war-mongers had to arrive after all huh...I guess better late than never. Nice way to ruin a positive thread. Trolls will never have enough. You want to point guns at one another? How about you two meet in real life and get this $# over with! Blast each other for all I care. #ing pathetic!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

The person holding the GUN is a 80 Plus Year Old Religious Guard of the Islamic Revolution. Iranian People are not the problem...it is the absolute willingness of the Current Iranian Regime to use any method...sacrifice any number of their own people...even start a Military Confrontation with the U.S. in the event that the Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement is close to taking control of the Iranian Government...a possible war that the Iranian Leadership would use to attempt to unify their people against so called Invading Infidels...and by doing something so stupid as Close the Strait of Hormuz which would cause an automatic response from the U.S. Military that may cause the DEATHS of THOUSANDS OF IRANIAN MILITARY CONSCRIPTS who are just KIDS who are not in the Iranian Military by choice....unless...the ongoing secret U.S. Military to Iranian Military Talks can achieve a Iranian Military Leadership STAND DOWN and REFUSAL to carry out an action or attack that would be akin to SUICIDE.

The U.S. plan is to wait and the current Iranian Regime is considered to have 11 to 12 Months of Life Left before it will fall to Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement Leadership. The Iranian Military Leadership is under NO ILLUSIONS what the outcome would be in the event of a U.S./Iran WAR. The Iranian Military would be OBLITERATED and this level of DEATHS would not sit well with the Pro-Democracy Leadership that will take over...it is inevitable.

The U.S. must make sure we do not cause MASSIVE IRANIAN CASUALTIES. It MUST be avoided even if Iran starts a shooting War. The disparity between the two Military's is so great that it would be a SLAUGHTER and the U.S. Fifth Fleet finds NO HONOR in sinking every Iranian Ship above and below the water that is manned by a bunch of Conscripted KIDS. The Iranian Leadership does not care about Iranian Military DEATHS but we have to care as our Future Relationship with the soon to be Democratic and Free IRAN depends on it.

How can we justify MASSIVE KILL RATIO's with a Military that does not want to fight us but if the talks work...and they did in IRAQ with the exception of a few Republican Guard Divisions...one of which was singled out due to their history of atrocities and a Large Wing of B-52's DESTROYED that entire Division of 80 to 100 THOUSAND MEN. After that...it was total surrender. In the Case of Iran...there is a EXAMPLE TARGET of a Specialized Iranian Army Division that is also known for atrocities but that is just mostly the Divisions Leadership...the rest are KIDS. We MUST avoid killing that many people. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

NVM

Ey tough guy, you just joined ATS like a second ago is this the kind of a impression you want to give people? Is that how you say hello from your country? BETTER BE NVM!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Chill-out bud

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

You might be right. However, I see two "possible" Muslims consoling each other after the games have concluded.
Not my cup of tea!

Your comment is not my cup of tea!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Labrynth2012

Not my cup of tea!

and you have a problem with two muslims consoling each other because youre ignorant?

how dare the usa allow a muslim athlete into the olympics if this is the case.(sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Awesome pic, thanks for sharing!
It's true though governments and politicians want war well mostly and the sheeple will just follow. Sad but true. Hopefully one day war will be a word we no longer have to use but I'm thinking that'll be a long time coming.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Great pic, but I bet the conversation went more like.......................

United States athlete asks - "Hey man, why do you Iranians need a nuclear bomb ?"
Iranian athlete replies - "When you can tell me why you need to let off over 1000 nuclear bombs, 2 of which used on civillians, then you will understand why we need at least one nuclear bomb !".

But as I said, great pic !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join