It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disillusioned and Angry – Where do I go from here?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I dont even know if I should bother voting this year. I hate to give up my power but these choices we are given just doesn't make any sense

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If more people were rational, they would look at this entire election process as a farce and they would remove their support by not endorsing or voting for the candidates involved.

People were duped four years ago and it looks like they are still going to be duped because they surrendered consent after the occurrence of 9/11.

I am losing absolutely no sleep over Romney or Obama at this point.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hey seabag. As the elections close in on americans, it seems that things are getting more tense., The media, including this site are playing damage control for obama 24/7 because they know their "influence" is wearing thin.
It makes sense that they would only pick an establishment candidate for more of the same. Just look around at your fellow americans and listen to them carefully:you will instantly recognize who is real and who is fake.
Take care americans!

ps: atleast they didn't pick palin again (they threw the last election)
edit on 12-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by seabag

If more people were rational, they would look at this entire election process as a farce and they would remove their support by not endorsing or voting for the candidates involved.

People were duped four years ago and it looks like they are still going to be duped because they surrendered consent after the occurrence of 9/11.

I am losing absolutely no sleep over Romney or Obama at this point.

Exactly. In their twisted world, if you vote you are giving CONSENT to their wicked plans.
They see everyone as stock

ps: the only people still behind obama are:
1- the new people interested in politics (clueless)
2- racists
3- obamas campaign members
4- chinese

edit on 12-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Feel like you're swimming in the sewer yet? Seems like the only thing we can get in the Oval Office now are traitors and criminals.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

EVERYONE READ THIS CAREFULLY

It's a two party system. It's a total and complete fraud. It doesn't matter what you vote. The voting machines decide who wins. It doesn't matter if you vote for RON PAUL either. He's been bought and paid for to act as the opposition to deceive all the opposition to give them someone to vote for. IT'S ALL A FRAUD, to give people the illusion that they still have democratic system. To paint this rosy picture about how there politicans care about them, etc etc. It's all so phoney. What happened was the criminals, elitiest and offshore bankers took over a long time ago. They still have to make it look like a real system though. If it was real then were is WE ARE CHANGE? Nothing changed. Nothing at all! Ya the only changes were for the worse. Thats' the part he forgot to tell you about. That his controllers would continue to change things for the worse. And don't blame mr we are change. He's just a spokes model who can real a teleprompter well. He has no say in anything. I wish people would wake up, it's such a obvious fraud.

edit on 12-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I completely agree if politcs wasnt dominated by greed,favors, biase, and ignorance the right person may have a chance to suceed in helping put our country where it should be.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

You could do yourself a favor by not making generalizations about who supports who, etc.

Does it really matter in the long run?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well, I think if it was Romney's VP choice that finally destroyed your hope, then you haven't been paying attention.

The web of corruption, big government and immorality is so thick that something as simple as a change in president, or even the whole darn congress, isn't enough to even start to change things. The whole darn system needs a reboot. Nothing short of that can fix our problems.

RP and Johnson may have good ideas and beliefs, but they simply have no chance. The system won't allow them to be in the position of President. Even if they were, they could do little to no good if they even lived long enough to try and buck the system.

Your best bet is accepting the reality of the world and the USA. Check my signature if you need help understanding the process your going through.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

I think I've been bouncing back and forth between 'bargaining' and 'depression' stages for quite some time. I keep trying to find the solution and continue to be disappointed by the outcome. 

Unlike you I refuse to enter the final stage of 'acceptance'. I'm not willing to give up on my country. I still hold out hope, so I will probably be stuck bouncing back and forth between stages 3 and 4 until things turn around or until I die. 

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by hawkiye

Why do you assume I am giving up because I do not participate in fraud? What's pathetic is participating in obvious corruption and calling it patriotic. What makes you think you have a right to tell anyone what to do via a vote?

I don’t think we’re far off here. I don’t view voting as participating in fraud. I’m not willing to concede the democratic practice of VOTING to a bunch of douche bag elitists. We need to vote out the corruption and stop letting TPTB control and manipulate OUR system.

I’m not telling anyone who to vote for I’m just stating my opinion, and that is people who don’t vote are contributing to the problem!

What do you hope to accomplish in voting in a corrupt system you admit doesn't work?

I never said the system didn’t work I said its been corrupted and we need to FIGHT to get it back…and you never answered....how does sitting it out help??

edit on 11-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Do you really think the majority of Americans are divided between the two clowns the media claims are the front runners? Like I said voting is useless in a system that is unverifiable and helps continue the illusion that your vote counts. Not voting helps dispel the illusion! Your blind belief that voting is power is the problem. You admit the system is corrupt but claim you didn't say it doesn't work. If it works then why are you so upset? You took your chances now you must accept the consequences of your actions.

Now are you beginning to see why I do not participate? Voting is a contract if I sign the contract I am agreeing to the outcome whether I like it or not and approving of the method. I refuse to sign such a fraudulent contract and chose to educate Americans instead. I have been voting for over 30 years and it has gotten us to where we are because the vote count is not verifiable. But people still think we can use the corrupt system to fix itself. That's like saying we can get rid of the local mafia boss and his protection racket by voting in a new mafia boss.

Nothing will change until enough Americans understand the problem much less that there is one. Unfortunately that will probably not happen until they are feeling enough pain and the scary part is they are not feeling enough pain yet. Stop sanctioning corruption!
edit on 12-8-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf321

reply to post by seabag

Don't give up on Paul in the Convention just yet, it may be one of our last hopes. While Paul's shot at the nomination looks a bit dismal his delegates may be enough to prevent Mitt from a first-ballot win. We really do need a stronger candidate to go up against the incumbent.

I haven't been in the US since 2007 so have not experienced Obama personally but from all I read I can safely gather he has been somewhat of a disappointment, yet he still has strength as a candidate that will be difficult to beat. I believe Romney has too many weaknesses that make his chances very iffy. He has revealed himself to be somewhat of a phoney, wavering in his statements to the point very few trust his word enough to care to take a chance on him.

If the point is to get rid of Obama it doesn't appear he has what it takes. It will be a tight race at best. I cannot in good conscience cast my absentee ballot for either of Romney nor Obama and many others feel the same. As disgusting as another Bush seems to me a brokered convention with a call to nominate JEB may be about the best shot remaining.

As it appears at this moment, awaiting convention results and word from the Paul campaign, I likely will support Johnson if Paul decides to go no further. I am not yet committed to that choice but may be my only clear-conscience option.

When I examine the "lesser evil" scenario I find none, the only thing tipping the balance is 4 years of Obama vs. the potential for 8 years of Romney, whatever that may bring us. The only firm stands he has taken, as I see it, don't buy us a bit more freedom but further commit us to enhancing the rights and privacies depleting Drug War, our government's sacred chao that is destroying ours and everyone's societies worldwide. That particular insanity must end - a grim fairytale of deception and corruption at its core and at the root of society's woes.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

This is what I ask my friends and family when they bring up RP's foreign policy; What is the biggest issue we face right now, economic disaster and loss of liberty or terrorists? If terrorists really wanted to hit us again then they would have. The border is wide open. Better yet, bring those troops home and put them on the border. The money spent overseas could be a real boost to local economies here but thats a side issue compared to what's in store if we, the people, don't get our government in check again. Why is it when a politican goes into office making $100k a year, are millionaires by the time they are finished? Like I said, we are never going to agree on everything. We aren't suppose to we are all different. This is why the Constitution was put in place. Everyone needs to take a hard look at what their Congressman has done in office and decide if they are following it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

A star for Lady Liberty crying............that is my avatar on 12160.

Me, I'm not voting.

I suspect it's all a big sham to give the populace an illusion that their votes count.

"It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes" - Stalin

"A slave that does not realize they are enslaved will never rebell" - OHD
"A prisoner that does not realize they are imprisoned, will never try to escape." - OHD

Where do you go from here.

Prepare for either being chipped and continue on within "the system" or refuse the chip and be a renegade. Myself, I personally believe the RFID Chip will eventually be mandatory to receive healthcare, pay bills, have a job, receive retirement benefits, etc..........in other words it will determine if you are within the system.

Your other choice is to learn to be self sufficient, live within a community of like minded individuals, learn to barter and live free.

Again, just my own personal belief - strange times are upon us. Even stranger than the Harry Potter and Twilight Novels everyone has been so caught up in.

Accept the chip (and again this is just my own humble opinion) and you accept the mark of the beast and forfeit your soul.

Safe journey.

I'm glad I've only got another 20 years on this rock and then I'm out of here.

Description of video:

Published on May 8, 2012 by HalLindseyVideosPlus This is the special edition version of Jack Van Impe sharing his findings on 666 using the English language. antichristcalculator.tripod.com... Lots of new findings that were never aired on televison related to microchip implants coming March 23, 2013. This is a very important end times prophecy presentation. Be sure to share this with others. The end times are here and the rise of Antichrist also known as the beast is nearing. Websites: Online E-book the Antichrist by Arthur Pink. This is of of the very best books on the Antichrist for understanding and scripture resources. I highly recommend everyone read this book at least one. All 16 chapters are linked, no sign ups or logins it is simply click and read. satanicluciferdoomed.blogspot.com...

Interesting site: antichristcalculator.tripod.com...

At 2:09 is Sharia Laws = 666

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by seabag

Feel like you're swimming in the sewer yet? Seems like the only thing we can get in the Oval Office now are traitors and criminals.

Ya....sometimes! I just want to get motivated about a candidate. I must admit, I got the Chris Mathews “tingly feeling running up my leg” when Romney politely smacked down this heckler.

I need to see more fire out of this guy!

Make me vote for you, Mittens!! ABBO!!

Hopefully they’ll throw out some good rhetoric and get on message with their talking points now that Ryan is on board. I need something more than this Obama media love fest. Though I concede that there isn't much difference between Obama and Romney in many regards, I also see that IF (that's a BIG IF) Romney comes through with some of his pledges on the economy then we'll most certainly be better off.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

You are sounding better.....I am with you on the stages of grief....I cannot give up on my country.

Some people call that being a shill? No, just trying to do the best I can. I don't believe R or R are evil or dumb and they certainly are more "American" than what we have now.....so I have hope it would get better. Baby steps!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Another Republican finally sees the light.

TEA Party has been ruled by the far right neo cons ever since Sarah Palin was announced as a VP candidate and started doing speaking tours.

Mitt simply could never be trusted, it's just very difficult to see this from within.

I wish other GOP voters could see the light as you have, hope you find your way.

Its hard for them to finally see the light being that most are as stubborn as mules when it comes to politics, but once they look into things, that light will get to 'em!!

I was for Ron Paul, but right now how it stands, I KNOW that the WORST thing for Americans now would be a Romney presidency. Folks on the Right who are not MEGA-WEALTHY need to see the light before they vote for that disastrous Romney/Ryan clown team who are gonna make their life a miserable hell...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
ahh seabag

SNF !!

the republican openned the door full open to Obama
when they ignored all the Ron Paul delegate on purpose
the GOP official completely destroyed their own party by ignoring RP
so its their own fault for choosing intentionaly unfairly Romney has their candidate

now people got 2 choices .. and its a easy one .... Obama or Romney

if you had no choice to vote for someone .. to who you will give your vote ?

i was 100% endorsing Ron Paul (republican)
now im 100% endorsing Obama because i will certainly not endorse Romney or Paul Ryan
many will also do this quick switch to the other side and they were hoping for that !
by ignoring all RP delegates .. that was the real plan !
even Ron Paul said he will never endorse Romney .. that mean
he is silently voting for Obama if we read between the lines
but he will not say it out loud

a pic of Paul Ryan just for you

edit on 11/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join