It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hebrew Alphabet is based on the Star of David..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That is biased opinion mixed with fact. None of that debunks my post. You don't accept it because it wasn't included in the Holy Bible as approved by the Council of Nicea, correct?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Hebrew, phoenecian etc. all derived from one master language. The language of the Progenitors, some of us call Adam and Eve.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

To add onto this bit, I think he was stretching it a bit comparing Paleo-Hebrew to Hebrew and English, in saying that all alphabets are founded on it. Paleo-Hebrew->Hebrew->English, look nothing alike..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Actually, I suspect thoughts and symbols were their language... Symbols are a physical manifestation of the thought that they represent.
edit on 10-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

That is biased opinion mixed with fact. None of that debunks my post. You don't accept it because it wasn't included in the Holy Bible as approved by the Council of Nicea, correct?

Polycarp, Irenaeus, Tertullian, and Justin Martyr were against gnostic texts and for good reason and they deny the humanity of Yeshua which is what proves they are false.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I think they were against Gnostic texts for a different reason, but to each his own.

Probably because they give the Bible too many connections to other religions like Hinduism and Buddhism.
edit on 10-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Hi VeritasAequitas,

I've seen some posts of u on ATS and think you would like to read books from drunvalo melchizedek if you haven't done that yet.
Especially "De geometrie van de Schepping" (In dutch i don't know the english version of it)
Literal translation would be: "The geometry of Creation"

It's about the "flower of life" that is the pure form of creation.
The basis of the creation of everything in this universe.
I would say that every alphabet of any language is based on sacred geometry

Image of the "flower of life" :

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Slave NO MORE

I am familiar with Drunvalo and his works to extent; but I have not actually read them. Thank you for reminding me, I will add his books to my list of downloads.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Slave NO MORE

I've seen some of that work. Highly interesting...I watched a video someone made based on his work, and was stunned by the implications.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I will inbox you a video later that was sent to me. I'm quite sure you would enjoy it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Hebrew, phoenecian etc. all derived from one master language. The language of the Progenitors, some of us call Adam and Eve.

The point here is that Hebrew evolved FROM Phoenician.

The Phoenicians were of the Iron Age and descended from The Canaanites of the Bronze Age. As far as religion is concerned neither of these groups believed in the contemporary ''Adam and Eve''.

There is factual evidence for civilizations before 5000BC so how does this religion explain those? Which does it believe were ''Adam and Eve'', Neolithic? Neanderthal? Earlier? Ancient Egyptian?

This thread isn't a CREATIONIST thread so I won't mention too much of this on this thread but suffice to say that it is YOUR belief rather than anything factual about the evolution of alphabets.

edit on 10-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I haven't scanned the thread to see, if this has been posted yet... Here goes:

The biggest secret of creation is hidden in the first sentence of Genesis. In the original Hebrew version of the Bible, Genesis starts with the word
Be-resjiet meaning ‘at first’ or ‘in principle’. It has been translated in modern versions of the Bible into ‘in the beginning’.

Everyone knows the starting phrase of Genesis however few know that the whole essence of creation was put into that first word. We now know thanks to Stan Tenen’s work into the origin and nature of the Hebrew alphabet and Daniel Winter’s additional research into the significance of the Golden Mean spiral, that the sacred Hebrew alphabet was designed with a clear intention to convey the very essence of creation and to teach later generations what the Be-resjiet,the principle of creation really is.

Independently Stan Tenen and Daniel Winter noticed that the characters of the Hebrew alphabet are projections of a ‘special form’ on the faces of a tetrahedron seen from different angles! However it was Daniel Winter who pointed out that this ‘special form’ is actually the Golden Mean or Phi spiral.

The Phi spiral describes the surface of the torus, the basic element of matter. Now if we put the Phi spiral inside a tetrahedron and then slowly revolve it around a pivot axis, and shine a light from behind the Phi spiral, all of the Hebrew characters will show up as the shadows on the inside face of the tetrahedron. Hence, the characters of the Hebrew alphabet are the projections of a Golden Mean spiral.

Stan Tenen called the ‘special form’ in the tetrahedron ‘the flame letter in the tent’.

Source

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

A video of this was posted on the first or second page of this thread. There is some interesting work there, especially with relation to Geometry. However Hebrew did evolve from Phoenician as can clearly be seen from the examples. I posted some on page 2.

I believe Sacred Geometry is the key to understanding a lot of science and universal 'mysteries' I have posted this link many times since finding it years ago, it really is informative and anyone wishing to expand their consciousness would be well advised to research some Sacred Geometry.

www.sacred-geometry.com...

ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE AND MODERN SCIENCE
Sacred geometry is a relatively modern term for the study of the archetypal patterns that create everything in the material world. The name tends to carry undertones of a secret spiritual knowledge held and used by different traditions around the world, and there is good reason for this association. Throughout human history, great spiritual traditions have gathered and cultivated private knowledge of the core patterns of creation. Sacred geometry is often associated with sacred architecture, the classical work of master architects and temple builders; however, this is only the most visible aspect of this knowledge. In reality, the deeper, often hidden, teachings apply this knowledge to areas ranging from healing sciences to spiritual initiation. The essential concept behind all of these applications is simple: Everything has a pattern, and that pattern is the key to creating a specific effect.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

Thanks for bringing up Stan Tenen. He is a mind blowing genius, in my opinion. His stuff is so profound and meaningful that it is beyond me to try to explain his concepts in a post. But I did post a video, the first of 4, and a link to his Meru Foundation, here, www.abovetopsecret.com..., on page 1 of this thread.

It may have been overlooked because of my inability to adequately explain his work!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

an even better place to find information is from Dan Winter,, Stan Tenen's nemesis regarding the whole concept about the letters. They even had a legal battle,, and our stupid court system sided with Tenen,, basically saying that he could ''own'' the alphabet ...

Dan wrote a book called Alphabet of the Heart,, which would be hard to find ,, given the whole fiasco he had with Tenen. Dan's website was taken by Tenen during this time,, when the court ruled in his favor. That still does not make Tenen's work any better,, you should look for some of Dan's work. Here are some links to Dan's work which goes far beyond anything Tenen came up with, not to say there isn't something to Tenen's work.
Dan Winter Sacred Geometry
More Dan Winter

Dan believed in SHARING THE INFORMATION
Tenen believed in Profiting from the information.. and making a claim on the Hebrew alphabet,, was strange time and

was a nasty time regarding Sacred geometry, and Esoteric Knowledge coming out in the modern world. Drunvalo Melchizadek was also sited in Tenen's claim against their works. Vincent Bridges is another who you might want to look into,, all great guys in this.

Sad that Tenen was so vicious about it all,, it showed his true colors. At one time I thought his work was OK,, but after everything ,, I found it very much like how the Elite work,, IT IS ALL OURS they say.
I was involved by extension as he even threatened a group I was a founding member of at the time,,, so this is not second hand.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

That interesting. I didn't know any of that about Tenen! The first time I saw his stuff was in the late '80's or early '90's. He and another, maybe this Dan Winter, were featured at the tail end of a Richard Hoagland video, about the monuments of Mars. I was really impressed with these guys presentation of the "meeting tent" and the "inner flame".

I only recently "refound" Stan Tenen and the Meru Foundation, whien I went searching to find that info again.

Thanks for the links. I'm going to look these guys up!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This looks to be more coincidental to the fact of Hebrew being written in square script than any predication on the star of David.

After all, the historically used symbol of the Jewish nation has never been the star of David but the 7 pronged menorah i.e. just look at the arch of titus; after he defeated the Jewish nation he celebrated it by erecting an archway made of the very stones and bricks of the fallen Jewish temple.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The problem is the Star of David, isn't the Star of David.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Ok...The Bible is anything but Gnostic. Read Leon Kass' exegesis of the first book of the Bible "reading Genesis". He points out how the Bible often counters or paradies with theological intention the pagan myths of the surrounding cultures, mostly Babylonian and Egyptian.

Just look at the Jews. Why do you think theyre so opposed? Why do you think every civilization-culture could not countenance their "insularity" - their "prudishness"?? The Bible is fundamentally different. It is a polemic against the gnostic i.e. absolutist approach towards the deity. The bible emphasizes nationhood i.e. differentiation within the universal order. Thus, the Jewish proclivity towards morality, distinctions within the created order, within human living, with how to live.

Judaism seeks unity within multiplicity. It does not abhor law and structure as the gnostics do; it does not create a wall of separation between the sacred and the profane as the hellenists did. There is no relativist approach in Judaism. Whereas in pretty much all pagan civilizations, India and Greece demonstrating this best, every approach is sanctioned; every individual has his own "god" - his own station where reality serves his particular needs. In Jewish eyes, this seemed like a whitewashing of the universal order; to allow debauchery, as the Dionysiac revelers did, or in India, with practitioners of tantra (worshipers of shiva/shakti) to profane the objective reality for some subjective spiritual goal, seemed like a complete corruption of spirituality.

The Jews don't erect a wall between the objective and the subjective. In fact, they want both to be parallel; spiritual progress in tune with objective societal progress.

But alas, this world is dominated by hellenists who will not dare allow the Judaization of their beloved play-thing called society.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

But alas, this world is dominated by hellenists who will not dare allow the Judaization of their beloved play-thing called society.

Yeah, that two class system where gentiles get the shaft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join