It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Bigfoot pic since Patterson Film?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

That is a close picture of something not sure what though. Big foot where are their habitats at?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

If the light is shining enough to highlight the hind leg and the nose, then the light should highlight it's front right shoulder leg as well if it is indeed crouched in that position.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm going to go ahead a bust this thing open. I do video and photo forensics for a living. I actually work for the government. I have helped catch many criminals. If I had to testify in court and was asked what I thought it was. I would say a bear and a possible cub. I will admit I first thought it was a Gorilla but once I worked my magic it changed my mind.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jeaf7

I wonder how many innocent people you put in jail. Absolutely 0 thought put into a bear's anatomy. Good grief

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Looks like a gorilla with its butt in the air.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

If you say so. I studied anatomy and have many books on it. You sure obvious have no idea what you talking about and no credentials to back you up. I've been doing this for many many years. Trust me I know what I'm talking about. Find me the high res of the photo and I'll redo my examination to make sure.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jeaf7

I have common sense. If I have to point out your anatomical fallacies of a bear you're so sure of, then I fear you need to rethink your position. And I need credentials to know what a bear leg looks like? And a tail and light source highlights? You are obviously very mistaken about regular people.
edit on 7-8-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
After performing a scientific analysis I have uploaded my results and its a Gorillas Butt that we are looking at.

imageshack.us...

Big foot will be pissed.

edit on 7-8-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
After performing a scientific analysis I have uploaded my results and its a Gorillas Butt that we are looking at.

imageshack.us...

Big foot will be pissed.

Well, you're "scientific analysis" seems as valid as others in this thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Too bad. From consensus it appears that it is known. Something with its butt in the air and young un by its side. Now if we had a pic from the front ( I mean rear) looking back at the camera... then we could see just what kind of buttface it has.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What's wrong with you people? The person who's trail cam took the picture even states that it's a bear bent over with it's cub. YOU EVEN CLEARLY SEE THE ADULT BEAR THATS BENT OVER SHOOTING A TRAIL OF URINE OUT OF ITS ANUS AREA!

To all the dolts who feel this picture is showing a primate/Sasquatch sitting down from behind and confuse one of the bear's hind legs as the Sasquatch's arm, Why is this "Sasquatch" urinating out of its left shoulder?

The amount of ignorance displayed in this thread is astounding.
edit on 7-8-2012 by AHuxley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The watermark came from here whofortedblog.com... . A play on Charles Fort's name. After looking at the site, I believe it may be a hoax.
I would need a better picture,more information on the site, the person that the camera belonged to, and the person that posted the picture on Facebook, before I would try to judge what it is. Supposedly the person that owned the trail cam say's it is a bear and a cub. Could they have more pictures, or more evidence from the site to base that on?
Could this be a publicity stunt from the site? they are making movies about Bigfoot and selling them. To many questions and the picture gives no clear answer.
I would love for it to be a North American Great Ape, DNA evidence say's there is one out there, and closer to humans then the Chimpanzee's are. Imagine how intelligent that would make this creature. It would easily be able to hide from us.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

“I know this person. They are a dogsledder and would in no way be the type to try to fool around with fake pictures.

I'm not sure about you, but I would never doubt the integrity of a dog sledder

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Why is there only 1 picture of this furry creature?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I think we are looking at a blurred picture of a bears arse as it plays with it's cub

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erbal

Because the picture was taken by a trail cam. I believe the person who's trail cam took the picture said it was set to take pics in intervals. It it was a Sasquatch sitting down just hanging out while it urinated out of its shoulder there would be most likely be more then one picture. However since the photo is of a female bear who's urinating with its hind side stuck up in the air with its cub next to it, chances are the bear was only positioned in front of the camera for a short period of time while nature called and then was on its merry way with its cub. The part of Alberta this picture was taken is known for its extremely large bear population. The owner of the trail cam has also stated that it's a picture of a bear urinating with its cub right by its side.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AHuxley

The owner of the trail cam has also stated that it's a picture of a bear urinating with its cub right by its side.

Now you're just making stuff up. Where is it stated it's a bear urinating?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by AHuxley

The owner of the trail cam has also stated that it's a picture of a bear urinating with its cub right by its side.

Now you're just making stuff up. Where is it stated it's a bear urinating?

Just because you didn't bother to look into the origins of this picture doesn't mean I'm "making stuff up". I'm terribly sorry this isn't a picture of a Sasquatch, maybe next time "brah"

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AHuxley

Quote and link me something where the owner of the cam says it's bear piss, brah. If you can't, then don't bother trolling this thread anymore with useless drivel.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by AHuxley

Quote and link me something where the owner of the cam says it's bear piss, brah. If you can't, then don't bother trolling this thread anymore with useless drivel.

How about you stop being lazy and ask the owner of the trail cam yourself "brah".

Its called Facebook, it's not very difficult to use. But being that you're obviously lazy, another solution would be to just wait for Matt moneymaker to make a whole finding Bigfoot episode about it. But even moneymaker may pass on that being that it is obvious as to what it's a picture of.
edit on 7-8-2012 by AHuxley because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join