It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA DOES 180: Flouride not good for health!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Good to here. Get that crap out of my water NOW ty.

Water should be clean but as natural as possible I say get rid of any Chemicals thats don't need to be there.

People are waking up at a faster pace then ever.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

You can usually counter its affects with large calcium and potassium diets.

IE, bananas and Almond milk.

You pretty much don't have to worry about it after that.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well, I understand that calcium binds with fluoride, allowing it to pass out of the body like naturally occurring calcium-fluoride does, but what does potassium do?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

You can usually counter its affects with large calcium and potassium diets.

IE, bananas and Almond milk.

You pretty much don't have to worry about it after that.

What about lead, mercury, nickle, copper, aluminum, zinc, asbestos, I realize that this thread is about Fluoride and its toxic nature but will bananas and almond milk be better than an Reverse Osmosis system?
I think not and I think you know it is so.

People, just save yourselves the trouble and get a Reverse Osmosis system and you will be happy campers.
I can guarantee it for sure without one doubt.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MyrTheSeeker

It covers excess Calcium in your body to help out. Too much calcium is bad too.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
S&F's OP, sure as heck took them a long time to figure this one out didn't it? I wonder what they'll do with all their "studies". HaHa. LOL and all that crap.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I just don't eat fish and drink a lot of water. It mostly services pretty well. I get sick maybe once a year, alternate between being fat and fit throughout the year, and for the most part carry on. I look younger than my fellows and endure through harsh labor longer than them also.

Not saying your way isn't better. Just saying I seem to be mostly adaptive to the situation and doing well.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I just don't eat fish and drink a lot of water. [/qoute]

Really?? Fish swim in water, piss in water, dontchaknow? And ALL those chemical additives??? And fish drink/eat all those chemicals and piss them out.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

I just don't eat fish and drink a lot of water. It mostly services pretty well. I get sick maybe once a year, alternate between being fat and fit throughout the year, and for the most part carry on. I look younger than my fellows and endure through harsh labor longer than them also.

Not saying your way isn't better. Just saying I seem to be mostly adaptive to the situation and doing well.

Good post, We avoid fish like Ebola here, and as you know we avoid city water just as rabidly.
As far as illnesses go I cannot comment on that because I have been a sick puppy for about 20 years or so.
We just feel better here knowing that every gallon of water we consume one very toxic gallon goes down the drain.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

Indeed they do, but not the sink water.

Sink water + almond milk and bananas. I'm in pretty good health.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

lol all I drink is city water. It tastes more like chlorine however. The filter we have takes care of that.

I drink about a gallon of water a day these days. All of it city water. Have not had much bad health, but who knows.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Well it's good that the dangers of flouride is finally becoming mainstream,will anyone listen?

about that video,did they ever find out what those people saw in the water?The way they described it it would give me nightmares too.What could it have possibly been?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
www.longevitywarehouse.com...

I just got this tooth product in the mail yesterday and used it two times a day. It is perfect. read the ingredients list on site. It might seem expensive but this toothpaste you are actually advised TO SWALLOW, because it even benefits your whole body after your done brushing your teeth with it. Everyone needs it!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Now if the EPA can acknowledge the ex-VP of Monsanto is the deputy commissioner of the FDA, we might see a real EPA.
edit on 7-8-2012 by PatriotAct because: 1.618

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
People, please call your local water provider and ask them if they add fluoride to the water. Tell them about this EPA advisory and ask them to please stop. You make enough noise and they will oblige. I checked mine out when my kids were tots and fortunately they did/do not fluoridate.

You have plenty of politicians whose cages you can rattle on the local level: e.g. major, alderman, County Executive, State Senator and State House members for starters.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
I only drink bottled water.

And it's not even the fancy stuff.

Also this: Harvard Study Finds Fluoride Lowers IQ

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Most bottled water has fluoride too, not as much as tap but it's still there.

Someone also mentioned filters, I think there is only one commercial filter that removes fluoride and it's a lot of money. Britta and Pur do nothing to remove flouride

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Even though this is good news.. You know that this article is over a year old right??
I am surprised that so many have not heard of this yet. Was covered on alex jones show a while back as well.

I will still of course give you a flag and star as this is a very important issue that should be known by everyone.

edit on 7-8-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Sadly many of those contains high levels of fluoride as well. And if it is in there "naturally" then they don't even have to disclose that on label/ingredients list.
edit on 7-8-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
That is a year old and the window for action is closed, hopefully people with intrest in this matter spoke up when it counted.

SUMMARY: In this notice, EPA is requesting comment on several issues
that were raised in comments on EPA's proposed resolution of objections
and a stay request with regard to sulfuryl fluoride and fluoride
tolerances promulgated in 2004 and 2005 under section 408(d) of the
Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA). EPA is requesting that
interested parties address various legal issues that were raised by
several commenters as well as provide further documentation for
submissions regarding the impacts of the withdrawal of the sulfuryl
fluoride and fluoride tolerances.
SOURCE

right i agree, it is old news but im sure this threat helped a hand full of fellows.
didn't germany use this in their concentration camps to make the jews more docile?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Most bottled water is taken from a tap from a local source i.e. just as bad as your cities drinking fountain...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join