It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON (update) - National Release of two 'Blockbuster' UFO discoveries.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

August 5, 2012 - The Mutual UFO Network 2012 Symposium is now hitting complete stride. The annual occasion is a main MUFON fundraiser, consisting of three days of speakers, vendors and different meetings. It is getting held this year in Covington, Kentucky, August 3-5. A especially intriguing item – potentially, anyway – happens to be on the schedule. At 4:30 p.m., Sunday, August 5, the “National Release of 'Blockbuster' UFO discovery” (sic) is scheduled to take spot. MUFON International Director David 'The Captain' MacDonald stated in the July issue of the 'MUFON Journal': It is our intent to release not one but two Major announcements which will resonate all through the UFO community for years to come.

DiscloseTV............

Will these 2 major announcements herald a shift in main-stream thinking regarding the validity of the UFO mystery?

Or is it more likely that it will turn out to be a fizzer & that we will be no closer to the truth than we presently are?

What sort of "discovery" that will resonate for years to come would convince you?

edit on 5-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I think MUFON makes promises like this every time they have a symposium so they can sell more tickets.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

"What sort of "discovery" that will resonate for years to come would convince you - the reader?"

More than paperwork, or photos, video.... Nothing less than a living, breathing ET with devices in hand for the benefit of the entire world. One who wants to extend galactic trade routes here, even if it's to visit Disney World.

I am sick of "announcements", and something that will be about as earthshaking as a 2 hour special of "dancing with the stars". I have had it with "so and so has just found out...." It's amazing how well lies can be spread online these days.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I agree, it would sell more tickets - hands down!

Interesting nonetheless...........

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The first discovery has been announced , Details Here

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Nothing less than a living, breathing ET with devices in hand for the benefit of the entire world. One who wants to extend galactic trade routes here, even if it's to visit Disney World.
reply to post by wylekat

Yep - maybe they will announce a "date" of arrival

I'm sure we will hear about it either way.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks

Those 60 volumes would no doubt be a good read!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
The annual occasion is a main MUFON fundraiser, consisting of three days of speakers, vendors and different meetings.

Yep, this says it all. God forbid they would actually tell us something useful right now and not for profit.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
People dont get it yet

The Disclosure is tonight when the Mars Rover land
we will have live feed with clear image from a big very advanced rover

The time of disclosure is indeed happening

people though that thousand of ships would be visible in the sky
an alien warning that if the government dont disclosure .. they will come

the meeting was discussing what exactly they will do
where will they drive the rover .. directly on the face of mars ?

apparently there is a big colony of reptilian on Mars
they are the one helping the mad elites
i think we will have a big show tonight .. it will be better then in 69
no one landed on the moon because they were stricktly denied to land
look at my signature from Carpenter to understand

Now the image will be REAL and FROM MARS

im quite excited for tonight .. have a good show everyone
edit on 8/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

August 5, 2012 - The Mutual UFO Network 2012 Symposium is now hitting complete stride. The annual occasion is a main MUFON fundraiser, consisting of three days of speakers, vendors and different meetings. It is getting held this year in Covington, Kentucky, August 3-5. A especially intriguing item – potentially, anyway – happens to be on the schedule. At 4:30 p.m., Sunday, August 5, the “National Release of 'Blockbuster' UFO discovery” (sic) is scheduled to take spot. MUFON International Director David 'The Captain' MacDonald stated in the July issue of the 'MUFON Journal': It is our intent to release not one but two Major announcements which will resonate all through the UFO community for years to come.

DiscloseTV............

Will these 2 major announcements herald a shift in main-stream thinking regarding the validity of the UFO mystery?

Or is it more likely that it will turn out to be a fizzer & that we will be no closer to the truth than we presently are?

What sort of "discovery" that will resonate for years to come would convince you?

T minus 6 hours and counting..... Hopefully it's not just another person claiming to be a former [ insert pilot, army reservist, Mexico City resident, train travelling hobo, etc. ] wanting fame and glory while using up that hard to obtain 15 minutes of fame.....

All kidding aside, "What sort of "discovery" that will resonate for years to come would convince you?" ah, at this point in time with all the pictures and video's of UFO's, it would have to be an actual live extraterrestrial walking up on stage and perhaps making the peace sign with his two fingered hand !!!!!!
edit on 5-8-2012 by eNaR because: because

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Will you still be all tingly and excited tomorrow. While you're having your bowl of granola, will you be rehearsing in your head, what to post here, since your ET buddies and all the reptilians you think are on Mars, are still MIA.

Seriously, I wonder how all the people, who like you, keep thinking like this. Maybe you can explain to me, exactly what earth shattering event, is going to happen tonight. I'll try to keep an open mind. But, if my brain starts to fall out, game over.

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben, think this through a bit. We will not get disclosure this evening. The Mars rover will land and they will not show us anything but barren landscape. No matter what is recorded.

Also, MUFON announced this "discovery" weeks ago, and have used it to pump tickets. My guess is further testing on a Roswell artifact, but nothing conclusive that will change the world's perception. Just another day.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The Disclosure is tonight when the Mars Rover land we will have live feed with clear image from a big very advanced rover

There is no live feed from Curiosity , all you will see in the Live Stream is the nervous faces of the mission control team and some animations .
Fingers crossed for a safe landing

edit on 5-8-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
reply to post by Ben81

Ben, think this through a bit. We will not get disclosure this evening. The Mars rover will land and they will not show us anything but barren landscape. No matter what is recorded.

Also, MUFON announced this "discovery" weeks ago, and have used it to pump tickets. My guess is further testing on a Roswell artifact, but nothing conclusive that will change the world's perception. Just another day.

What if youre wrong ?

it will change our way of thinking that we are not alone in the universe afterall

I feel the time of disclosure is now and will happen very soon
when i hard about the mars rover landing on the 5 august
i hade the though "This is it"

do you hope im wrong or that im right ?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I know for a fact you're wrong, and that your lack of knowledge regarding the MSL mission is frightening.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

The first discovery has been announced , Details Here

Sixty volumes of research would be a nice addition, but, my problem with this is, this is sixty volumes of research from a ufologist, not a secret warehouse of shadowy corners and security level clearance requirements, and if anything were of any real significance, being that these volumes belonged to a ufologist, such events would, I think, have likely already been reported on in the public record?

It's speculation, of course, and the addition of sixty volumes to the lexicon is a welcome addition, but, I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
reply to post by Ben81

I know for a fact you're wrong, and that your lack of knowledge regarding the MSL mission is frightening.

You know for a fact ? LOL
the rover didnt even land yet

so now you can predict the futur ?
whos lacking of knowledge now ..

im only making speculations and food for thoughs here
calm down and try to contribute with what might happen tonight
what we might see when the images are back from the rover
is what interest me the most
edit on 8/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben, you and I are OT as far off as you think. I think disclosure is coming soon as well, I just think it will be from the power of the Internet to educate the masses. I see disclosure as a rising river, ready to flood over the dam that is currently loading it back.

But, I don't expect it to come from NASA. They have been covering it up for 50 years.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
reply to post by Ben81

What if youre wrong ?

it will change our way of thinking that we are not alone in the universe afterall

I feel the time of disclosure is now and will happen very soon
when i hard about the mars rover landing on the 5 august
i hade the though "This is it"

do you hope im wrong or that im right ?

.... ah did you mean [ excerpt from your link ]

"A [sic] especially intriguing item – potentially, anyway – happens to be on the schedule. At 4:30 p.m., Sunday, August 5 "

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I'm sure most of the information will already be in the public domain but am hoping that MUFON gave it the build up because of some new information contained within .
My only concern is will MUFON make these files publicly available or will they use them as a way to raise funds , I hope its the former as if they try to profit from them that calls into question the big build up and would seem to be just an advertising stunt .
Another question for me is where have these files been since Stringfield's death in 94 .
Only the future will tell

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join