It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner to plead guilty in Tucson shooting, sources say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

The kind of cherry-picking arguments are pretty see-through. Cut up someone's statement and respond with something snarky. Doesn't take any effort, and might get you a shiny star on ATS.
Yeah, you may be correct. Obviously, a much more logical approach is to completely avoid the actual topic at hand, and focus only on the individuals who may be on the opposing side.[color=696969]/EndSarcasm

edit on 8/5/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by starviego

Are you kidding me ? Look , I get it. This is a conspiracy website, but I think you have gone way too far on this one. I am really getting sick and tired of people trying to turn the perpetrators of horric crimes into victims.

No. You need to face REALITY that they are just crazy murdering pieces of TRASH.

That's HOW they are. That's WHAT they are . That's WHO they are.

Stop trying to WHITE wash these peoples crimes just because you can't believe that someone who looks like them would be capeable of MURDER !

edit on 5-8-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

You should stop trying to white wash all murderers as pieces of trash. He obviously has severe mental issues. We don't call mentally retarded children pieces of trash. They can't help it, Jared can't help it, though his teachers who commented on his behavior should have alerted somebody, this person showed clear signs he was troubled and needed help. No one did anything...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

This is very plausible. Numerous MK-Ultra victims have reported the same.

Yeah, schizophrenics say that too. Have you guys never been around an ACTUAL crazy person?

My friends mom always claimed the FBI implanted a baby in her and was watching her house. She was completely nuts.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Even accounting for bullets causing more than one wound, you would still get an extraordinarily high hits on target rate for someone who had just bought his pistol and was seen using it only once on the range before the attack. The marksmanship skills seen that day were truly those of a professional.

You call missing your target, Gifford, nearly thirty times professional marksmanship?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
are you one of those people that think the shooting was fake, that Giffords is now an actress, and the little girl was never killed and too is an actress ?

Yes. But the laugh is on you friend.
Search and you will find.
www.cluesforum.info...

We are still so asleep, and time is so short.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Loughner is a fabricated persona and the Giffords shooting was faked. Wakey wakey time.

www.google.com...:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7RNSM_enIE40 3

I must admit, as much as it might seem odd after what I've said, this doesn't offend me. I'm really amused with it. I'm offended by the hunt for ways to make the Arizona shooter into a victim of some kind so somehow we can all feel like we're a part of the same family ..or whatever this need is based in. I don't really understand the refusal to accept evil. Sometimes true evil...but normally chosen evil, like this freak did.

Now, having said that. Amusement doesn't extend to seeing any sings of intelligence in the theories the Google search link comes back full of. The shooting was fake? Giffords didn't get brain surgery? Basic fundamental facts of the shooting didn't really happen or happened radically different? Wow... C'mon... At least be decent and wait a generation before people try to re-write the history of a major event. We all lived through this. Most here likely watched some or all of the coverage live and starting almost immediately. Geeze.. It JUST HAPPENED in terms of time.

When it gets that outright silly and crazy... It's not offensive at all.It's just hilarious.....yet somehow sad. ..and this is about those extreme "fake" theories you linked. Not the overall questions others seem stuck on.

Proven beyond doubt to any sane and rational mind.
You (we) have been duped/played/punked.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is late in the day now. We need to shake ourselves awake.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Yes. But the laugh is on you friend.
Search and you will find.
www.cluesforum.info...

So a nine year old was assassinated because she was class president? Truly, there is a sick mind at work here.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I might sound ignorant here, but I don't understand why Loughner had to wait this long to go to trial... yet Holmes got his trial almost instantly

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Are you kidding me ? Look , I get it. This is a conspiracy website, but I think you have gone way too far on this one. I am really getting sick and tired of people trying to turn the perpetrators of horric crimes into victims.

No. You need to face REALITY that they are just crazy murdering pieces of TRASH.

Stop trying to WHITE wash these peoples crimes just because you can't believe that someone who looks like them would be capeable of MURDER !

They are crazy. Insane. They may be murderers...but being trash is something else entirely.

Have you ever really had to deal with true psychosis? I'm talking about eating your poop, staring at the sun till you go blind, hearing voice and seeing gnomes psychosis? Have you ever witnessed the internal hell that is schizophrenia destroy what was once a bright and personable youngster into a raving lunatic?

To call Laughner, or Holmes, a monster or any such thing is untrue and unfair. I am HUGE on personal responsibility and accountability. But only when you actually have the capacity to know right from wrong, and reality from non-reality.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
You call missing your target, Gifford, nearly thirty times professional marksmanship?

She was the first one hit--with a shot right through the middle of her forehead.

Originally posted by Xaphan
I might sound ignorant here, but I don't understand why Loughner had to wait this long to go to trial... yet Holmes got his trial almost instantly

Becasue it took that long to 'break' him. From now on he'll be doing things the way the prosecutor likes it done.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Or he's just a crazy person...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

How dare you bring logic and reasoning onto ATS! Aren't you aware that EVERYTHING is a Conspiracy!?!?!?

Sure, there may be some questionable things about what Loughner did. There may not be. Unless you saw events unfold right in front of you, you don't know what happened exactly. And even having said that, you can ask 10 different people that WERE there what happened, and there is a chance you will get 10 different versions of the events.

Sometimes people are just crazy, and decide to go murder other people. Happened with a guy just down the road from me, who lived directly across the road from a friend of mine. He lost it, and ended up stabbing his grandmother to death. Turns out he had paranoid schitzophrenia. Now tell me that was a government conspiracy, and the government was out to get him........

Just wanted to add too, about the whole "more bullet wounds than actual bullets fired/100%/better than 100% accuracy" thing, well during events of heightened adrenaline, people are capable of Superhuman acts, even when they are the smallest, most unassuming people in the world. There have been documented cases of a single person lifting the back of a 2 ton car, by themselves, to get a trapped person/infant from underneath. I understand it's a long shot, but hey, it's still a possibility. That, and as has been said, a single round can cause more than 1 wound. Look at Iraq/Afghanistan, where Snipers have claimed dual/triple confirmed kills with a single shot.....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
RIght after posting in this thread last night my wife was reading me a story about an old man who had a seizure or something, ended up plowing through a crowd in front of a Ross Department store.

My first thought was regarding people calling this guy and Holmes "monsters", etc. If these guys are monsters, then that old man who plowed through the Ross is a monster, too. Hideous animal had a seizure and involuntarily took some life. They are all 3 obviously hideous, evil, vile, Godless creatures to be so callous, right?

My next thought was on how the old man was able to use a vehicle to hurt so many people in such a short amount of time. Obviously we need to ban cars. With no cars on the road, our roads will be safer and things like evil old men seizing and driving through a crowd of people who are shopping won't happen anymore.

She got tired of hearing me go on about this, so she read me the next story. Someone drowned. I mean, how have we not banned water yet for the safety of our children? So she just left the room.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

But just being 'nutso' is not by itself motive. Even a crazy person has a reason for what he does. I would like to have Loughner give a press conference, just so we get to hear his side of the story.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Great point. If the media ran a court trial, there could only ever be one defendant, the lone gunmen. The proof he did it would be a doctored mug shot made to look like he is a scary neo nazi skinhead. The motive is he is crazy, or 'nutso'. The punishment: junk food and tv, with no actual sentencing or court date on the horizon.

If our rights go, that will probably be our court system.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Loughner had a few court dates where he pleaded not guilty initially, but since then the judge ruled he must be force medicated until he is sane enough to stand trial to tomorrow it seems. Surprise, surprise, aft er months and months of drugs, he changes to guilty. And what a coincidence, one day aft er the sikh shooting.
edit on 6-8-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yea, crazy reasons. Like the pastry told me to do it.

Having reasons do not mean they have to be reasoning you can comprehend. Sometimes a person manifests a personality to tell him things.

Sometimes he's just crazy.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Not just that, but it's always MK ULTRA.

Ok! We know MK ULTRA existed. Does it still now? I doubt it and if it does it's not even called MK ULTRA anymore and I'm sure it's way different now.

AND why does every shooter have to be an MK ULTRA victim? THAT is ridiculous to see every single time there's a mass shooting.

Maybe these shooters were just bad people or have bad mental illnesses.

MK ULTRA?

Occam's Razor.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Has Loughner ever talked frankly about his actions and has that been video'd? To my knowledge he hasn't done that. Wouldn't it be interesting to hear his reasoning for that act? (This would apply to Holmes also). Just to hear him talk on the subject like Manson or Bundy.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WhamBamTYM

One of two types of things would be said:

1. Oh my God, I can't believe I did that. And you say that those voices I was hearing is my psychosis? Oh my God.....(at which point you will have to treat him for the PTSD of his actions while he was psychotic)

2. NO! The Lord Zeptar from planet Xenu has commanded me to be your overlord!!! (at which point he will be carted out of the doctors office and placed back in restraints until his Haldol/Ativan cocktail kicks in.

He was crazy. Psychotic. Insane. Why does no one understand this, and what is actually means?

Neither one may ever regain enough faculties to have a sensible conversation. And it is likely that they never will function properly in society long term. You can imagine what it would be like for them in prison. They would likely end up dead, or killing another inmate. They are both insane. Psychotic.
edit on 6-8-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join