It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner to plead guilty in Tucson shooting, sources say

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Patsy Loughner to plead guilty in Giffords/Tucson shooting

www.latimes.com

Jared Lee Loughner is set to plead guilty Tuesday in the shooting attack that severely wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, according to knowledgeable sources, as mental health officials believe he is now competent to understand the charges against him in the assault, which killed six people and injured 13 at a gathering with the congresswoman’s constituents in Tucson.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 5-8-2012 by Rising Against because: Edited the title

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
"...a prison doctor reported that Loughner was ... insisting that “the radio was talking to him and inserting thoughts into his mind.”"

This is very plausible. Numerous MK-Ultra victims have reported the same.

"What statements he did make were nonsensical, often obsessing about treason."

Again, a conspiracy to shoot a US Representative and Federal Judge is entirely treasonable. Sounds absolutely lucid to me.

"In a May 2011 hearing, federal marshals forcibly removed Loughner from the courtroom after he began shouting and screaming incoherently, something about “kill free” or “kill shot” — words that were hard to understand. Then he yelled, “She died in front of me!”"

Those words, and a final 'Guilty, Your Honor," will be all we hear from the suspect's side of the story. This is what they mean by "your day in court." What a joke. Too bad now we'll never find out why they have more bullet holes in victims, walls, and windows than Loughner had bullets in his gun. We'll never find out who they arrested afterwards in connection to the case. We'll never find out who the rifle, found near the scene, belonged to. We'll never find out how an untrained Loughner achieved a better than 100% accuracy rate in hitting on his targets, or why most of the victims had shots to the head or torso. We'll never find out if gunshot residue was found on his hands, or if all the slugs can be matched to pistol he allegedly used, or if all the expended shell casings can be matched to his weapon, or even if his fingerprints were found on the gun. We'll never find what his toxscreen turned up, how many witnesses actually ID'ed him as the shooter, or any other curious things seen by those people who were there, like how many saw another suspect run from the scene.. And, most importantly we will never find out what his motive was.

And none of the mainstream media will even mention those things. But oh how many reams of opinions we will hear about the need to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally unstable (a term that will come to apply to more and more of us over time).

They are going to bury him alive in the prison system, just like Sirhan Sirhan. The fix is in.

www.latimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5-8-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
think about this thread.. only 7 flags but...

defintely something to think about .. Thread here

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Are you kidding me ? Look , I get it. This is a conspiracy website, but I think you have gone way too far on this one. I am really getting sick and tired of people trying to turn the perpetrators of horric crimes into victims.

No. You need to face REALITY that they are just crazy murdering pieces of TRASH.

That's HOW they are. That's WHAT they are . That's WHO they are.

Stop trying to WHITE wash these peoples crimes just because you can't believe that someone who looks like them would be capeable of MURDER !

edit on 5-8-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I am not sure if I buy the MKUltra thing here. I am more apt to say he is just nuttier than a fruitcake and thrice as batty....BUT, I suppose we will never know for sure if you are waiting on hard core evidence or a confession from the folks doing the mind control.

As with anything like this, most any person facing a sentence like he is facing is going to act like he has 80 relatives living in his head and eating crackers while he's trying to sleep. Seriously. I would do it. It shows intelligence and self preservation and that's natural instinct.

I guess we will see/hear maybe a little more about his behavior as this goes on.
edit on 8/5/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I'm so glad that he is being held accountable for his actions. Uncle Fester in his youth....who would have guessed he was a murderer. Thank TPTB something is going right....for a change. Maybe OP, you should be thankful one of your loved ones wasn't killed by him. Pretty sure you wouldn't be calling him a patsy.....
edit on 5-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Or maybe he's a nutter butter. You really think a radio station is going to lay something that only this kid can understand? You really think everyone is involved? Look outside you window, they're coming for you. This connection isn't safe.

OP you sound nuttier than a squirrel turd.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Stop trying to WHITE wash these peoples crimes just because you can't believe that someone who looks like them would be capable of MURDER !

Murders have a motive. What is the motive in this case? They haven't got one. Maybe to our modern criminal justice system motive has become optional to a conviction. But not to me, and it shouldn't be to anyone else either. And simply being mentally ill is not the same as motive.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Are you kidding me ? Look , I get it. This is a conspiracy website, but I think you have gone way too far on this one. I am really getting sick and tired of people trying to turn the perpetrators of horric crimes into victims.

No. You need to face REALITY that they are just crazy murdering pieces of TRASH.

That's HOW they are. That's WHAT they are . That's WHO they are.

Stop trying to WHITE wash these peoples crimes just because you can't believe that someone who looks like them would be capeable of MURDER !

I tend to agree entirely here. I recall seeing the video this psycho made and his rampage didn't strike me as mysterious, just tragic. Very tragic.

It seems everyone who does more than kill their own family these days must automatically be doing it under the control of a Gov't agency. Hmm.. Colorado has some weird stuff developing with it. This one though? Yeah.. A garden variety psycho who got way too lucky where most don't, IMO. At least we won't have the 10's of millions in trials and appeals for decades.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I didn't know his first name was Patsy.

Hmmm. Learn something new every day.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Or maybe he's a nutter butter. You really think a radio station is going to lay something that only this kid can understand? You really think everyone is involved? Look outside you window, they're coming for you. This connection isn't safe.

OP you sound nuttier than a squirrel turd.

That kind of technology has been around for a long time now:

www.gnosticliberationfront.com...
Thirty years ago, Allen Frey discovered that microwaves of 300 to 3000 megahertz could be "heard" by people, even if they were deaf, if pulsed at a certain rate. .... Aside from having the capability of causing pain and preventing auditory communication, a more subtle effect was demonstrated the Walter Reed Army Institute of Reserch by Dr. Joseph C. Sharpe. Dr. Sharp himself, was the subject of an experiment in which pulsed microwave audiograms, or the microwave analog of the sound vibrations of spoken words, were delivered to his brain in such a way that he was able to understand the words that were spoken. Military and undercover uses of such a device might include driving a subject crazy with inner voices in order to discredit him, or conveying undetectable instructions to a programmed assassin.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

"...a prison doctor reported that Loughner was ... insisting that “the radio was talking to him and inserting thoughts into his mind.”"
The radio talks to everyone, but most people are capable of understanding that the voice is actually coming from a full sized person, broadcasting from a different location.

Too bad now we'll never find out why they have more bullet holes in victims, walls, and windows than Loughner had bullets in his gun.
His clothes didn't have any pockets?

or [color=FFF6C9]why most of the victims had shots to the head or torso.
[color=FFF6C9]As opposed to what? Aiming at their feet?

And, most importantly we will never find out what his motive was.
Maybe he will write a book, but I'm sure that if he did, it would be difficult to read, in it's entirety.

Would probably be full of nonsense similar to this:
[color=8ABDFF]"If the sky is blue, [color=A1FF85]then the grass must be green.

[color=8ABDFF]The sky IS blue.
[color=A1FF85]Therefor, the grass IS green."

edit on 8/5/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Strange how vehement people are to shoot down this guy's thread.

"I know this is a conspiracy theory site" - YES, that's exactly what it is, he is using ATS for one of the key reasons why it exists.

Shoot down the thread and call the OP nuts - way to go.

Whether you think it was an "inside job" or not isn't the point, what the OP is doing is attempting to look at a huge mediatized catastrophe from a different angle - one which you might disagree with, but you don't have to be a dick about it.

If you don't like the OP's thread, why gang up on it rudely. He wrote an entire list (Sources please, btw) of "holes" he found in the Laughner case. - why not examine these strange occurrences.

Was there really a rifle on the scene?
100% accuracy?
More bullets found on the scene than were in his gun?

If these are valid, it is YOU who is crazy for ignoring them.

OP: Sources regarding the claims made in your original post would make things easier.
edit on 5-8-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Are you kidding me ? Look , I get it.

Obviously you don't get "it" when you follow up with an emotional opinion that may be completely wrong as much as the OP with overtones that YOU are the one that is actually right. Then a couple of posts down the "Joker" faced cat, real original by the way, is calling the OP a nut based on something he probably has no idea about. There are better ways to get opinions across then insulting people or trying to discredit the OP by a using capital letters, exclamations and emoticons.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Okay, I'll S&F, but maybe the OP could have added a few words to give a sort of heads up. After all, some of us don't keep track of all the killer's names out there. I for one don't want to acknowledge them and it has been a heck of a long time in coming. Gifford was shot in January 2011, she has suffered a horrible tradgidy. But I don't want to recognise the evil person's name.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
He wrote an entire list (Sources please, btw) of "holes" he found in the Laughner case. - why not examine these strange occurrences.

Was there really a rifle on the scene?

www.humanevents.com...
Pima County Sheriff's Deputy Rich Kastigar told reporters that a rifle with an extended magazine was found at the scene of the shooting spree..
[Official version says pistol was used.]

0ther suspects?

tucsoncitizen.com...
"Police arrest man near Thornydale and Magee Roads who is suspected of being connected to the shooting of Giffords and others. A third man is being sought."

100% accuracy?
More bullets found on the scene than were in his gun?

www.kold.com...#
They have acknowledged 24 different gunshot wounds in the 13 wounded victims. Add that to 9 wounds in the dead and you get 33 different gunshot wounds. As the official version has it that the weapon, with the one magazine he was able to empty, held a maximum of 32 bullets, that's better than a 100% accuracy rate. Add at least two slugs recovered in the store and you've got too many holes than bullets that could have caused those holes.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Huh. Looking at some of those links now.

My opinion on his statement about the radio is this: Radio = Brainwaves. Like an obtuse or even child-like way of describing that not only is he hearing voices - but he feels as if a direct feed of voices is passing through his mind.

I don't know much about this case. My suspicions always rise when the next big multi-media murder occurs. Due to the fact that murders are happening constantly throughout the world, and yet the media proposes that the US should be shocked and afraid whenever they tell us to.

And I really don't see how someone could be offended by examining the murderer. If a family member of mine was killed during that shooting, I would be damn sure to cover this case from every possible angle. It is honorable to the families to seek out any possible guilty partners in crime, be them a shadow organization who brainwashes college drop outs for political means - or not.

Mind control does exist, the power of suggestion is not a parlor trick. If one actually attempts to look into hypnosis/meditation, they will find that without distractions such as the human ego - we are capable of very astonishing things. Unfortunately, terrible things too.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Hmm.. Some find it more than slightly objectionable to look for ways of turning monsters into victims. Those always seeking reasons the monster isn't entirely guilty also seem, usually, among those least likely to give any mention to the real victims of the crime. This case hasn't been any different for the Arizona shooting.

Loughner this and that... I'd be happier that his name being stricken from all but historical records be a part of his sentence. The fame is driving this is as much as any other common denominator, IMO.

Perhaps the whole lot of us ought to avoid the threads entirely, but then free speech says we can throw our opinions into the mix too...as long as it doesn't cross into provoking or getting personally offensive, right?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

One day I was discussing radios with an old gear head who does powder coating. He is conspiratorial minded, I can tell, just from the company name. I thought I had all the segments of the radio band dialed in with my 6 radios. lol.

The old guy practically snapped at me:

That's where you're wrong. What makes you think 'radio' only goes up to 2.4 megahertz!!! Do you think there's only one kind of radio?

I'm still ashamed at my surprise, at being the last to know, on that stupid, cocksure day. I pass the baton to you, sir.

Now you know.

If you understand little of technology, then you're unable to grasp technofascism.
edit on 5-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Really time is up for people who can't see anything other that the information given from the mainstream media. If you can't imagine alternative scenarios, you are essentially refusing to hear both sides.

If you believe Jared acted alone and is the man you're looking for - you're mind is made up - and you put down others, whilst mocking their headline, you believe a different story that I believe. I respect the view Jared did this. I just don't believe the operation was carried out the way we have been programmed to believe.

PLUS, I just don't buy that anyone should be signing up on ATS and going to posts they don't agree with and going postal. Not when there's all those said MSM articles that you can go to, read, agree with the content, and comment as such. In other words, the skeptics on this site, depending on the topic, bully those who would like to share opposing viewpoints. Many of the skeptics on the Jared topic, more specifically, seem artificially disturbed by such posts. If I want to be mocked, I'd bring these topics up to my real life friends. Use your rights to free speech, but usually the content is telling. When it's difficult to decipher is usually enough to motivate me to post.

GIVE JARED A FAIR TRIAL. AFTER THE TRIAL HE GOES SILENT FOREVER ANY WAY. MAY AS WELL GET IT OUT NOW FOR US TO BENEFIT ALL THAT FOLLOW.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join