It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exec Bullies Chick-Fil-A Worker, Then Promptly Gets Fired For It

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Wait, did I miss something? That guy was a member here?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Wait, did I miss something? That guy was a member here?

Heh....heh,heh... you said "member"

No just an arrogant "look at me" who verbally accosted a rather polite and accommodating fast food employee for no other reason than to ad fuel to a circus.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He was a jackass, and then posted it onto video. Most companies have policies when it comes to technology that if you email, post to Facebook or Twitter, or upload to video material which is inappropriate (bullying is inappropriate) you can be fired. Every fool should know that. So, that makes him a jackass and a fool.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The guy is an officer of the company he is never off the job - its not like he is punching a timeclock.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This idiot just won the stuck on dumb dumb award of the year. He thought he was all high, mighty and proud of himself for bullying a young girl who was doing nothing more than her job. She showed more restraint and integrity than this puke could ever hope to possess. I am sure that he is singing, or atleast thinking, a much different tune now.

He will forever be known now as the moron drive thru guy who got fired. I honestly could throw a party in celebration of him losing his job. It could not have happened to a better jerk. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

They can say whatever they want, if you or anyone else doesn't like it, don't eat there. You more are less are saying if they don't want things like this to happen, just shut up and agree.
You think going think going and harassing some girl is any better then what you believe was wrong of Chick-Fil-A to say?
OH but if they had said they support gay marriage you'd be just peachy, since you agree with it, right?.
Even If they did, I would stop eating there, not go boycotting the place or harassing their employees because I don't agree with it. That sort of behavior in America is disgraceful! Guess what? freedom of speech is a two way road!
Again, if you don't like their views, don't eat there.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Something just occurred to me.. This guys name is ADAM SMITH? I smell an Andrew Brietbart wanna be..

This is just too Carl Rovish.

How convenient that this guy video taped himself going through the drive through and then it just went VIRAL?.

if no one finds that ironic....??

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Where are all the freedom of speech supporters?

bravo!!! what ever happened to freedom of speech??????? everyone that supports chick-fil-a's freedom of speech should also support this mans freedom of speech, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

Professor Adam Smith is not free to drag Vante, Inc. through the mud by acting like

a complete idiot, recording the bullying incident, posting it on YouTube and then just

sit back and watch the Vante, Inc. public relations phone ring off the hook from calls from

angry clients, news organizations and potential customers.

-- This is a public relations nightmare orchestrated by the CFO ! -

well i'm sure chick-fil-a's phones are ringing too and will continue to ring. thats unfortunate because i heard their food isnt even that good.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

well i'm sure chick-fil-a's phones are ringing too and will continue to ring. thats unfortunate because i heard their food isnt even that good.
No? Odd. I have been there three times in the past few days, and find their chicken quite good.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I would like to thank all the posters for a fairly clean discussion. No major trolling, very little flaming, just open discussion. Thanks all.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
I would like to thank all the posters for a fairly clean discussion. No major trolling, very little flaming, just open discussion. Thanks all.

Not that's there's anything wrong being a "troll"( people are born that way it's not a choice!Who would choose to be ostracized online?)

Sorry
(bored...)
edit on 3-8-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

The only chicken joint I tried that was good, was boston chicken. That was some good stuff, mmmmmmm. I don't think we had chick filgay or whatever in my area.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Seems to me from watching that video hes got some homosexual issues, why else would he be so enraged.

What exactly are these supposed Anti Gay groups chick fil a is donating to. Because its seems to be they are just spewing more ignorance without any definitive answers.
edit on 3-8-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Seems to me from watching that video hes got some homosexual issues, why else would he be so enraged.

What exactly are these supposed Anti Gay groups chick fil a is donating to. Because its seems to be they are just spewing more ignorance without any definitive answers.
edit on 3-8-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)
If I understand correctly, they don't donate to "anti-gay" groups, but to "anti-gay marriage" groups. A major difference imo.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

Yes, we do expect that. Homosexuality has existed oh, for as long as humans have and probably before. Get over it. Even prestigious members of your precious Church have and will continue lusting after strapping young choir boys. Nothing new, next topic please.

Indeed they will no question, and its not acceptable and if found out they should face the full weight of the law. In fact their sentence should be harsher as they violated trust.
Though by what you say we as Christians have to do what you demand and you can do whatever you wish, we have no valid opinion or voice.
Paedophilia has existed for as long as humans have, should you demand I accept that, do I get a choice?
I am over it

Nothing new here. Extremists demanding we subject ourselves to their views

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Where are all the freedom of speech supporters?

Freedom of speech protects you from being imprisoned.

It has never protected people from being fired from a job.

Nor does it protect people from the repercussions and consequences of being a jackass.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
People are fighting a proxy war over a chicken sandwich - one side can't say how they feel so they buy the sandwich & the other side is jamming that sandwich down your throat whether you like it or not & the only guy making money is the guy killin the chickens. Pretty stupid - imo.

Just say how you feel & leave them chickens alone!

Peace

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The guy was a dick. Thought he was gonna be an internet hero and he bit the bag and stepped out the door. Loser.

And all this crap about Chick-fil-a. One side hates them because they hate gays. The other side loves them because they hate gays.

Let's sum it up: "MY NARROW VIEW OF THE UNIVERSE IS BETTER THAN YOURS!"

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Forget the loud-mouth loser and his cup of free water - all that I know is that Rachel, the Chick-Fil- A worker, is HOT!!!!
edit on 4-8-2012 by mandella1099 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2012 by mandella1099 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I get abused like that every time I work. I go through it. I know what it feels like, and you have to stand there at attention and not say anything back.

I never said what he did is okay.

I'm saying it happens everyday.

So you are actually taking the time to argue that because you are abused, this girl is wrong because of nothing she did?????
WTF?????
Maybe you need to just quit and get a better job. That is what I keep reading this girl should do.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join