It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Owns The Mall Adjacent To Olympic Stadium ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wow - Frank Lowy who owns WESTFIELD AMERICA one of the largest owners and developers of
shopping malls has built a new mall in London

Must be some huge conspiracy in this - I mean someone who builds malls has a new mall...

Maybe have to look into this one too

www.westfield.com...

Never know what those nefarios Joos are up to.....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
www.westfield.com...

Another thing is that this mall is closed on SUNDAY do to local "blue laws"

How about that a Joo owns a mall closed on Sunday.......

Who would have thunk it.......

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Signals

I was wondering where these so called “facts” are coming from, then I saw who wrote it:

Salman An-Noor Hossain

vladtepesblog.com...

www.cbc.ca...

Wikipedia entry for Frank Lowy:

So the whole story is contrived, from a man who "hates" Jews.

Thanks for the info....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

But what if the attacks dont occur?

The conspiracy die-hards will then take all the credit for raising the alarm. We rumbled them they will cry!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

yeah

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
MUST READ. This is extremely strange...Not sure if something's gonna happen at the olympics or not, but its weird enough that the OfficialRockefellerFoundation.org predicts 13,000 to die at the Olympics.

On page 34 in the document below it talks about the bombing of the Olympics.........(and more)

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

edit on 29-7-2012 by LingeringMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So this is my first time posting but I've loved this site for a long time. I thought I'd post because I found this article:

www.boston.com...

I know it's probably not really related to a conspiracy, but it seems odd to me that the olympics have so many empty seats because large companies bought the tickets up and then never distributed them. That on top of the fact that they put teachers, students and troops in those seats for free. The pain felt by loss of people we can all connect with, people who taught us, people who barely lived and people who were there to protect us. I don't know, it just seemed a little... unnerving.

On another note, this seems like it's so focused on. Like pieces have been put together to ensure that conspiracy theorists are focused on one LARGE thing. If something happens I can imagine that it'll be somewhere else and while no one is watching.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by Signals

I was wondering where these so called “facts” are coming from, then I saw who wrote it:

Salman An-Noor Hossain

vladtepesblog.com...

www.cbc.ca...

So the whole story is contrived, from a man who "hates" Jews.

Thanks for the info....

Yup, can you imagine that? Some dude hating Jews ?!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LingeringMind

If you read the clarification on what these scenarios purposes are you stumble upon this:

"Please keep in mind that the scenarios in
this report are stories, not forecasts, and
the plausibility of a scenario does not hinge
on the occurrence of any particular detail."

and

"That detail, along with dozens of others in each scenario, is there to give you a more tangible “feel” for the world described in the scenario. Please consider names, dates, and other such specifics in each scenario as proxies for types of events, not
as necessary conditions for any particular scenario to unfold."

I imagine they just felt that an olympic event was a good scenario for one of their theories more than facts that led them to believe that THERE and THEN would be where an attack would happen.

But that doesn't mean this wasn't a neat find. I just don't think it's necessarily much of an indicator for current events. They just say it's plausible which is why the military presence is so strong right now, it's all guessing.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by sonnny1

Maybe the Zionist that backed Hitler will try again because it seemed like they had no problem with the Jews getting killed.

Or didn't you overlook the fact that Jews and Muslims lived in peace until the atheist Zionist showed up.

How I see it, is that You have extremists, in the World, but many with an agenda, ONLY Focusing on one.

Its called "selective" focusing on a "guy", who owns a Mall.

I see life for what it is. Humans have been killing themselves, long before we put name tags on each other, in the name of Religion, or deity.. If your going to focus on the "dirty Jew Zionist", focus also on the " Muslim extremist" for playing his part. That was really, my only point with the Picture...........

First you shouldn't insult Jews by calling them Zionist adding Jews gives the impression that all Jews are Zionist and a person has to be really stupid to believe that. I never said anything about Muslim extremist because you have posted no evidence of Muslim extremist. How do you know the woman in that pic was Muslim? Remember "by deception shall we wage war" and don't forget who controls the media the number one Zionist propaganda machine.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

“All warfare is based on deception.”

"A military operation involves deception. Even though you are competent, appear to be incompetent. Though effective, appear to be ineffective”

Sun Tzu : The Art of War

He must have been a Zionist

edit on 29-7-2012 by gravitational because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

First you shouldn't insult Jews by calling them Zionist adding Jews gives the impression that all Jews are Zionist and a person has to be really stupid to believe that. I never said anything about Muslim extremist because you have posted no evidence of Muslim extremist. How do you know the woman in that pic was Muslim? Remember "by deception shall we wage war" and don't forget who controls the media the number one Zionist propaganda machine.

Hmmmm..

The Picture represented the "extremists" who were there, before this man bought his mall. Second, I was clear on my intentions. Third, I don't look at the World as "Zionist" controlled, or the World is being taken over by "extremists". Those deciding to perpetrate in this, are the very ones allowing the stupidity to continue. I think lumping Zionists, as the Worlds bane, DOES have an effect on the average Jewish Person. Because its the same as lumping extremists, with the Muslim population. Thats not so hard for YOU to understand, is it?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Lets not forget WHO wrote the article..........

And the failure to address this......

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by seabag

Move along?

This guy is a business partner of the man that said this----

Silverstein states, "I remember getting a call from the, er, fire department commander, telling me that they were not sure they were gonna be able to contain the fire, and I said, "We've had such terrible loss of life, maybe the smartest thing to do is pull it. And they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse."

www.prisonplanet.com...

And you're not worried in the least if they have to "pull it" again?

By PULL

he meant, make a 100 story building collapse with the sheer will of his mind.

They have that in Neocon Republican land you know.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I kept looking about the ticket confusion and found this article:

in.reuters.com...

It's a bit more clear on how muddy the ticket purchasing was. I guess the big companies were clever enough to not leave a giant paper trail. They claim that they gave away almost all of the tickets they purchased. So now the people who sold the tickets are being rounded on and they didn't have a defense statement to post up as quickly as VISA and Coca Cola. They are "looking into" the vacant seats.

This article was better at showing the publics anger over the situation and how empty the stadiums really were. It also doesn't parade the soldiers in it's article the way the boston article chose to. It mentions the filling of seats but it doesn't make it a highlight or cover, it talks about how even free seats filled by these people don't make up for the no-shows.

Anyway, I thought this was much clearer and pretty interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

oh....Henry Makow...the pseudo-academic who spends his time calumniating Judaism, traducing the Talmud and spreading vile lies left, right and center about everything Jewish.

I would seriously question the academic merit of any of this mans research; he has an agenda and like all people with an agenda, he refuses to answer any questions about his faulty and error-ridden research.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

Salman An-Noor Hossain

vladtepesblog.com...

www.cbc.ca...

Yup, the guy is apparently a real D-bag....It doesn't affect anything presented in the OP though.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
After several attempts to discredit the OP (& entire thread), based on ONE (not all of the sources), it becomes obvious what is going on....Please reread my opening post, or prove he doesn't own the mall....OR continue convincing yourself there's nothing to see here, move along.

It's funny, when those type of posts increase in frequency, it gives legitimacy (not that this needed help) to the idea. That's a necessary evil, I guess when you have a job to do

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

See, this type of common sense, lumping all evil in the world, all thought of conspiracy with the term 'zionist' doesn't ring any Orwellian bells in the vast majority of ignoramuses who mindlessly parrot this slogan; they are ASSISTING in the demonization of Israel, the lone Jewish state, the JEW OF THE WORLD...And nobody thinks it could lead to the same situation engineered before ww2, where 6 million Jews were massacred.

And to bring this up warrants the attack (more like insidious libel) of "oh...the holocaust card..typical"...

Knowing what I do, and understanding WHY the elites of the world (Jewish radicals especially) target Judaism - and Jews who hold to Jewish values - is philosophical; everything "Jewish" about western civilization is being slowly expunged...and people don't find it coincidental, that while the Jewishness (belief in an objective morality) begins to fade and liberalism and antinomianism begins to wax in society, that on the purely political (or macrocosmical) level, the Jews as a collective group, whether in Nazi Europe or today as the Jewish state - Israel - are vilified and tried in the exact same sense; just as they seek to purge civilization of 'conscience' sexual prudishness and ultimately connection to God, so to do they seek to mirror this personal situation in geopolitics: the Jewish state (ISRAEL) is being tried just as the traditional values of the west.

Anyone who recognizes this connection can hardly doubt it's veracity; there is an inner situation and an outer situation; in each of us, there is a battle between the hellenistic aspect and the Jewish aspect; Today, the Hellenistic is entirely ascendant while the Jewish is swiftly losing popularity. So why wouldn't this be paralleled? Given the historical predilection for modelling society on metaphysical ideals; Jews - what they represent - is being removed from the human condition, so likewise, Jewish state - Israel - is being systematically (and invidiously) demonized on ridiculous grounds the world over. And, to boot, there are those in Israel's government, particularly the far left (shimon peres etc), who are actively participating in this characterization.

Anyways, it's an orwellian tactic, "zionism" which essentially encapsulates all those things meant in earlier times. Just as people accused Jews of senseless and ridiculous things (blood libels, international conspiracy etc) entirely unprovable, so too today people accuse Israel of things (genocide, apartheid) that are not only unprovable, but demonstrably false and whats more, completely libelous. When asked why Israel is so focused upon and not Sudan, China, Myanmar, Turkey - all worse human right's abusers - they retort, amazingly "were not talking about them, were talking about Israel" - talk about an EMOTIONAL vendetta! It's prejudice pure and simple when you discount what others do while treating another people to an entirely different standard.

It's funny how some things just never change.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Ok...that doesn't change the fact that most Zionist's are Jews.

Then only Jews who aren't zionists are either far leftists or far rightists (such as naturei karta); most in between - the majority - embrace the state of Israel. After all, 6 MILLION Jews are Israelis.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join