It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria has expanded chemical weapons supply with Iran’s help, documents show

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Syria has expanded its chemical weapons arsenal in recent years with help from Iran and by using front organizations to buy sophisticated equipment it claimed was for civilian programs, according to documents and interviews.

The buildup has taken place despite attempts by the United States and other Western countries to block the sale of precursor chemicals and so-called dual-use technology to Damascus, according to the documents.

Syria with Iran??

Here is more propaganda by the MSM linking Iran and Syria. This just goes to show that TPTB will get their war with Iran one way or another. A lot of the recent happenings in Syria have gone largely overlooked because of the MSMs coverage of the Colorado shooting. I wonder if an attack on Syria or Iran will occur during the Olympics like many have thought on ATS. Or are TPTB waiting on a False Flag attack on the Olympics to carry out there agenda. Either way they will get their war.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
HAHA I very well doubt it. I wonder how many will fall for this bs attempt

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Of course they did...

So when they use them we have yet another excuse to go after iran..

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Its funny how everyone is up in arms, pun not intended
, about the Colorado shooting. While a few weeks ago 200 people were slain in Syria.

I guess they weren't American's so they don't matter.

Priorities are severely lacking these days.

Even the greatest of empires fall. Just look at history. Hopefully when the US eventually does implode, there won't be useless innocent bloodshed.
edit on 27-7-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

I don't much care about the deaths in Syria because it's self inflicted and they asked for this. They BEGGED for this. Well now that have it, and it's all fun and games until the Government doesn't fold like a cheap suit and they really fight to survive. Imagine that.

However, it was about this time last year, give or take a bit, when the first street protests began in the same citys the first rebel fighting began. At THAT time, as I was watching them, calls were being made for escalation into armed removal of Assad's regime and wouldn't the outside world love to come help! I saw the coverage on Anonymous sites and I saw coverage on less known and sometimes far more serious sites like The People's Liberation Front. ......

VERY shortly after, the protests turned violent (I was shocked... think E-trade baby)

then it wasn't long before open fighting in the streets hit. Whammo....Another Egypt, but Assad isn't as well behaved as Mubarak and won't run like Gadaffi or Saddam. I've read reports in the news, as we all have, that the fighting died down at periods over this year and "stalled" as the rebels called it. Right before DEMANDING the International Community feed, fund and arm their rebellion.

Well, they now have their rebellion. For all it's bloody glory, there it is. Isn't it everything they wanted? I ONLY feel for the regular Syrian civilians whose only crime is living in a building that gets caught in the path of this stupid fight. It never EVER had to happen, nor should it have been allowed to.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Exactly, its all 'efff yea, lets kill me some muzlims' but then when some loser shoots up someone in a theater its all tears...

Hypocrisy at its finest. Its ok to kill others as long as no one kills us...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Exactly, its all 'efff yea, lets kill me some muzlims' but then when some loser shoots up someone in a theater its all tears...

Hypocrisy at its finest. Its ok to kill others as long as no one kills us...

Come on!

Assad has openly threatened to use chemical weapons. Where did Syria get them then???

And who is advocating “kill muzlims”?

HERE (your post) is some propaganda at its finest!

Strawman much?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Assad has openly threatened to use chemical weapons. Where did Syria get them then???

So what if they use those weapons for self defense from terrorists and other attackers and oppressive regimes like the USA

Syria got them from Santa Clause right? Or they made it themselves. What right do we have to tell them what weapons to have or not to have?

Where did Israel get its nuclear weapons from? Where did they get weapons from in general?

Don't throw stones when our house is made of glass dude.

We were one of the first countries to use WMDs, we have no right to tell others what not to do when someone attacks them.

And who is advocating “kill muzlims”?

We Americans and the US government are. This is a war on Muslims disguised as a war on terrorism. Ever hear the term raghead? Military members use that term a lot. It is a bigots term, and is directed primarily towards muslims.
edit on 103131p://7America/ChicagoSat, 28 Jul 2012 22:15:26 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So what if they use those weapons for self defense from terrorists and other attackers and oppressive regimes like the USA

Oppresive regimes like the US?

Syria got them from Santa Clause right? Or they made it themselves. What right do we have to tell them what weapons to have or not to have?

They got them from IRAN!

Where did Israel get its nuclear weapons from? Where did they get weapons from in general?

This thread is about Syria.

Don't throw stones when our house is made of glass dude.

I live in America in a brick-n-mortar house. Thanks!

We were one of the first countries to use WMDs, we have no right to tell others what not to do when someone attacks them.

So you are cool with Assad’s murderous ways?

Very telling with respect to your views!

We Americans and the US government are. This is a war on Muslims disguised as a war on terrorism. Ever hear the term raghead? Military members use that term a lot. It is a bigots term, and is directed primarily towards muslims.

And what is the “caliphate” a war against?

By the way, is the US attacking Syria?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Good old WikiLeaks.......

The document, dated July 24, 2009, reveals American concerns about the company, Zibo Chemet, which has supplied vital equipment for Iran's chemical-weapons program. Such sales are forbidden, according to the regulations of the Australia Group, which supervises the sale of sensitive chemical technology, equipment and materials. China is member of that group. According to the cable, "We have new information indicating that Zibo Chemet transferred technology for the production of glass-lined reactor equipment to Iranian customers, significantly enhancing Iran's ability to produce indigenously chemical equipment suitable for a chemical warfare program."

It says the company in April 2007 was blacklisted by the United States amid suspicions that it supplied similar equipment to Iran, North Korea and Syria. The earlier suspicions forced the Chinese government to open an investigation into the company and take "limited punitive action," which is not detailed in the cable.

LINK

So many people want to use WikiLeaks, as a source to to show Americas Ills. Sometimes, there is proof of other Nations involved in the same Dubious BS, but ONLY America gets singled out.......I find it Hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So what?

What happens if one day that "Repressive regime" as you call it decides that YOUR neighborhood is infested with "Terrorist" what will your tune be when they start plastering the place with Mustard OR VX gas?

So what?

The rest of your argument is as usual, racially charged over the top Pro-Islamic drivel...

Have at it!

edit on 28-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Info -

VR To - World War 3 Is Inevitable
youtu.be...

Links -

U.S. 'Convinced' Israel Set To Pounce On Iran
www.israelnationalnews.com...

Russia Will Not Allow EU To Inspect Ships
www.presstv.com...

As Assad Teeters Israel Preps For Battle
www.foxnews.com...

Russia May Evacuate Syrian Base In Emergency
www.presstv.ir...

Iran Preparing To Attack U.S. Warships
youtu.be...

Anger Over North Korean Flag Blunder At Olympics
news.sky.com...

DHS Gears Up For Civil Unrest Prior To Presidential Elections
rt.com...

Oregon Man Sentenced To 30 Days For Collecting Rainwater
cnsnews.com...

EXTRA LINK / MUST SEE VIDEO -

Story That Came Out As I Was Editing This Video

NYPD Cop Body Slams Teen For Responding To Sexual Stimulus
youtu.be...

^ THIS IS WHAT TYRANNY LOOKS LIKE ^

U.S. Does NOT Sign Arms Treaty
www.thegunmag.com...

Senators Offer Gun Control Amendment For Cyber Bill
thehill.com...

CNN Chief Jim Walton Quitting
www.huffingtonpost.com...

John Moore Nibiru Presentation
youtu.be...

Massive Ice Melt In Greenland Worries Scientists
www.npr.org...

SmokinJoeTrainer's Advice To All (Starts At 11:18)
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sonny....I agree with you 100%. Very rarely does a European Country get singled out or a Repressive Regime. They go on killing people and building weapons that they full intend to use on their own people if necessary to stay in power...but a Country like the U.S. that is a Democratic Republic as well as the LARGEST BY FAR supplier of Emergency Food, Medicine, Shelter, Water...etc...gets singled out.

It goes to show you that there are many people out there who are Holding a Grudge...but just like any Championship Team...the other guys are ALWAYS GUNNING FOR YOU...because you are on top. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
How did MSN get access to these documents? Who sent these documents out into the wild? Are they legit or should we just take MSN's word for it? Why are these documents just getting released right now?

Oh Iran that bad guy again! Iran the true target. Make Iran look bad enough and the world will just accept that Iran deserve whatever military strike is coming their way?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Why is it every week for the last 4 years someone has posted something that says "the west will get their war with Iran".

UMMMMM there have been plenty of excuses if the west wanted to go to war with Iran ALREADY!!!! Please stop with tired old rhetoric.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Not sure if this has anything to do with it but it might! How would a massive false flag in London help start the war? Yeah we all know, the whole world would blow up! Check out all the strange crap going on in London!

Links And Info -

Empty VIP Seats At London Olympics (CNN Video Report)
youtu.be...

LONDON - Hoping to quell controversy after large swaths of seats appeared unfilled, London Olympic organizers said British troops and schoolchildren had been given free tickets Sunday to fill many of the vacant rows.

A day after the city reveled in the splendor of Danny Boyle’s critically acclaimed Opening Ceremonies, many locals were piqued Saturday when television footage showed empty seats at some of the most popular sporting events, including swimming and gymnastics, that they had been told were sold out. Such scenes ignited speculation that corporate sponsors had been provided tickets they weren’t using, leaving the public on the outside looking in.

More
www.washingtonpost.com... 012/07/29/gJQA6YVBJX_story.html

Backup Link 1
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Backup Link 2
www.guardian.co.uk...

Israeli President Cancels Trip To London Olympics
www.jpost.com...

Tom Jones Cancels Olympic Concert
msn.foxsports.com...

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I believe its important to take note of all this, maybe I'm just crazy...

I truly hope so...
edit on 30-7-2012 by MaKaElectric because: Link Repair

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Can anyone take the digital document put it adobe or something, and see if one of the layers has whitehouse watermark on it

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All this rhetoric about Syria in the Western world quite surprises me.

After all, they have a Central Bank.

Of course, making Iran into the bad guy in all of this makes sense. Iran's bank is not Rothchild controlled at this point.

Neither are the banks of Cuba or North Korea.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Oppresive regimes like the US?

The USA has the highest rate of imprisonment of any nation. God forbid you fart without permission or talk bad about anyone or do anything against the status quo or do something like in Waco Texas, you get killed. As a matter of fact here is the front page article on ATS of the day:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not Oppressive my a&^

They got them from IRAN!

Even if they did, you have a problem with that because....?

This thread is about Syria.

Then why are you talking about Iran? Syria is right next to Israel and it is just as important to bring up Israel. If syria doesnt have weapons it will not be able to defend itself from any aggressor domestic or foreign. The domestic aggressors are the terrorists being funded by western and arab states

I live in America in a brick-n-mortar house. Thanks!

You apparently do not, you are telling that syria cannot have chemical weapons or WMD when the US itself posses WMDs.

So you are cool with Assad’s murderous ways? Very telling with respect to your views!

Are you cool the with the US military's murderous ways? Dropping bombs from the sky killing hundreds of thousands? Very telling with respect to your views!

And what is the “caliphate” a war against? By the way, is the US attacking Syria?

US is attacking Syria by funding the terrorists
edit on 083131p://7America/ChicagoMon, 30 Jul 2012 20:07:22 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join