It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horseshoe' UFO Filmed Over South Korea - Quality Video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Andromedabound

I believe it might be because all they did was to click on the link, then after seeing the pictures on the page thought it was the best description of the video and didnt bother to actually watch it. The image shown on the link actually looks like a bird with its head between the wings, but that position is done while standing up not flying

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Clear cockpit maybe? Somewhat similar to the Turkey UFO.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by saucerprobe
I been a member for some time but usually do not bother to comment very often. But Im pretty tired of every Ufo report being American Black Ops crafts. You Americans make me laugh! You went to the moon first right, every UFO is yours right? B.S ! If there is any such thing as advanced tech on this planet id be looking at China before America but to be honest the reason no one has an answer to the UFO subject is because we aint got that answers or the technology. Dont get me wrong I have nothing against Americans but dealing with the study of real UFO cases its the Americans with there vivid imaginations that have ruined the study and introduced so much baloney to the subject.

Saucerprobe

Welcome to the discussion.

For a start I'm not American, but unfortunately the Americans do control most of the advanced tech. It might be China in 50 years sure, but for now the Americans have the tech and resources to make this IMO (or something similar). To be honest they have probably had this type of capability for 50 years or more if you do the research.

At the deepest levels of USAP's (Unacknowledged Special Access Programs) they are international in nature and no lines are drawn at borders. Governments are too leaky and come and go every 4, 8 or 10 years on average. These programs often run in to the decades and therefore sovereign governments are not good places to house such projects. There is an international super secret cabal controlling the most advanced tech the earth has. Again, do the research.

Having said all that, I'm sure elements within America still control the majority of the most advanced tech (the evolution of the 'Majestic 12' group). I happen to know that we have some very deep black projects here in Australia at Pine Gap. These are still controlled out of the US however. If you don't believe me look up the Harold Holt story. He had demanded access to the Pine Gap facility, as our sitting Prime Minister, and was refused access. This enraged him, and he made several threats to the Americans regarding the facility. Prime Minister Hold was shortly thereafter literally never seen again.

Not surprisingly, our Prime Ministers now let America do whatever they want.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockstrongo37

I will not laugh at you, I know how that feels. I have been laughed at for a lot of my experiences and observations.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

What leads you to believe that this has "USA written all over it"?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow, that's truly something else.
As an aircraft mechanic and pilot, no flippin' way is that even possible.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

Actually, an inflatable sex cushion. Somebody filled one with helium and let it go, just for chuckles. Or maybe it got away during climax. Sex outdoors on a helium-filled cushion sounds fun. Wonder if it will become a trend.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Hey Thanks I see your point and know all about the research I been doing it for years and years. Have I got the answers nope! Im more confused than when I started researching. America like you to think they are that advanced its all part of the illusion of power they thrive on the idea and before anyone says "Oh but the Roswell Ufo Crashed and they back engineered the craft hehehe maybe so but u think that was the first Country to have such a crash =technology? Very doubtful. What mobile phone do the Americans use? Nokia, Motorala?? What about Australia we got the Westall Ufos 1966 and we advanced our black ops projects and then flew our Advanced Tech over Phoenix in 1997 just to leave you scratching your heads LOL Its Ozzy Technology. They exist no doubt about it they monitor their own creation =Us and they dont give America nor any human being on the Planet the answers the rest is the human imagination and guess work.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

Facts that are known: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Fallen Angel.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
In some of the vid it looks very much like a bird. But like almost all UFO sightings its to far away to tell what it is and that why its hard to identify.

Im wondering if its a bird gliding and then the bird arch's its neck down for whatever reason and that momentarily gives it a very odd looking shape when viewed from a great distance.

get some glasses buddy. you are blind as a bat!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by saucerprobe

Hey Thanks I see your point and know all about the research I been doing it for years and years. Have I got the answers nope! Im more confused than when I started researching. America like you to think they are that advanced its all part of the illusion of power they thrive on the idea and before anyone says "Oh but the Roswell Ufo Crashed and they back engineered the craft hehehe maybe so but u think that was the first Country to have such a crash =technology? Very doubtful. What mobile phone do the Americans use? Nokia, Motorala?? What about Australia we got the Westall Ufos 1966 and we advanced our black ops projects and then flew our Advanced Tech over Phoenix in 1997 just to leave you scratching your heads LOL Its Ozzy Technology. They exist no doubt about it they monitor their own creation =Us and they dont give America nor any human being on the Planet the answers the rest is the human imagination and guess work.

I know where your coming from, and yea there are always more questions than answers.

However the evidence suggests that the US has most of the goodies. They have the most advanced and well funded military (by far) and it only follows that they have the most advanced and well funded black projects. You can't logically deny that.

Yes China has over a million soldiers, but the US rules the sky and the shadows (Israel rules the sewers).

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Looks like something inflatable like a baloon ? I mean they make baloons in all shapes and sizes. The way it moves is cositent with a baloon in flight.
Just my two cents.
edit on 28-7-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I can't seem to find the video!?

The link doesn't open it for me, and when I go to youtube to view, the video does not play?

Really want to see it before I comment.

Ok, saw it. Well, it certainly is a good video, but unfortunately, not good enough. The clouds and sky, with no point of reference makes it rather hard to tell the distance from the camera. The fact that the video is from a "dodgy" source, does not lend anything to the credibility of the video either.

Very hard to tell how fast the object is moving, but it does not look to be that fast at all. Also impossible to tell how high it is. All this makes it rather difficult to determine anything about it.

It would almost appear as that if this is a hoax, all these important facts was purposefully left out, as to make it harder to debunk.

It is my humble opinion, that there is inconclusive evidence to proof its real, therefore I have to assume it is hoax. I feel the video was edited in order to make it more "believable"

vvv
edit on 28-7-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I like the video, skipped to here so it may have been debunked by now but just incase I found it very interesting as if you notice it always maintains the way its pointed, if it was a balloon the front open area would be spinning around and just be all over the place but if you look the front open part always stays heading forward.

Very nice video for once and for once does not look like a cg hoax..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthFazer
Looks like something inflatable like a baloon ? I mean they make baloons in all shapes and sizes. The way it moves is cositent with a baloon in flight.
Just my two cents.

Actually it does not follow a balloon type flight, as noted in a post above it always points in the same direction, a balloon by nature will spin when push by the air currents, this thing always flys with the opening at the front forward which in itself is against what a balloon of that shape would do, the air would catch in the opening and force it to spin yet it does not.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Give me a mother effing break. IT'S A HOAX. Everything by that xxdonutsxx person is a fake scam hoax pile of dung. I'm super seriously. That youtuber also goes by another channel name "crazybreakingnews". HOAXKiller has debunked them time and time again.
thehoaxkiller.com...
thehoaxkiller.com...
youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This is getting tiresome. Always the same argument from debunkers, its a bird, it's cg.

le sigh
edit on 28/7/2012 by diamount because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

nice video but, with today's human tech, it could easily be one of ours. To be blunt, we can't tell anymore if its alien...unless of course it lands and ET steps out to shake someone's hands

Well, if its humongous it could be ET...maybe

50 years ago...this would be the smoking gun

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Honestly looked like a bird to me.

You can even see the wing motion in the later part of the video. It was as clear as it will get at that resolution.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join