It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is this something odd to any of u

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I wish to know have anyone on this website ever had odd thoughts/kind of like voices pop into ur head than suddenly find yourself arguing with it

mine was "sell your (i wont say it) to satan"

Also have any of u ever felt different than the rest of the world even more than being psi but to a greater meaning in life

if havent realized my ego is still big but im working on it

if so please post if its even only for one

[edit on 12-10-2004 by elemtalsage]

[edit on 12-10-2004 by elemtalsage]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've never had voices in my head but i have had just random vision, thoughts, and emotions just out of know where......i also feel as if im really important in this life or to another and im still trying to figure out how sometimes thoughts of death roll into my mind and "odd" things happen but its if im too important for something to have anything really bad happen to me...(hard to explain.)

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Also have any of u ever felt different than the rest of the world even more than being psi but to a greater meaning in the afterlife and life

Can you elaborate on this?

Jemison

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Now i havent really had any voices or vision, well i had some visions but they weren't vivid and really didnt have to do anything with selling my soul. now the thing im posting is this:

Elementalsage : satin

I cant help it but it is bugging me you dont spell it satin you spell it
satan sorry that i could'nt help

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
At some time, most people in their life believe themselves to possess extreme capablities, or super human powers even-- Usually as a kid. A feeling of being so elite in some way, that theres probably someone out there like you but they live in Tibet, or was burned in the Witchunt.--Thinking you belong to a small but very special group of people born with incredible abilities not yet tapped.--This is ironically, painfully average.

Then as you get older, the focus changes from yourself to education, career or family and the things you do best. And this is the beginning of a sad realization that there are smarter deeper, richer, and yes better looking people, than yourself.--But if you ARE deep and you ARE smart you wont really care.

If you feel you have talents in the nature of healing or spiritual, superawarness, or psychic..They must be nurtured and grown with dedication and work just as art or music...Yes, some are blessed with unusually strong natural abilities--These are prodigies and they ARE very rare and dont normally go by unoticed for 20 years........ unless they DO live in Tibet.

Your life will revolve around a strong gift or "calling". You cant help but indentify it because it will be what drives you--It will be in your breath and your soul, again just as art or music--Demanding dedication and persistence

As far as voices you should see a doctor if they are common...an audio hallucination is common before sleep...But anything persistent should be evaluated by A professional. Dillusions of granduer can signify issues also-- I have them alot.....Everytime I drink too much

Hey look, I thought I was a witch, not just a witch but a very special one...I knew I had powers and I could do magic (for good not evil though), I just hadnt tried hard enough yet...Ha I was like 12, and I wore alot of black. Hey I read a few books and had my own little velvet bag with dried wheatgrass, myrr and frankensence in it, a claw from a dead bird, you know...the usual...I got over it.. if you are doin this at 30, you got a problem. These grandious dillusions should fade as maturity grows

[edit on 10-10-2004 by xxKrisxx]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Important Reply

I went through a short period of symptoms of schizophrenia including hearing voices. As it turns out I do not have schizophrenia but rather have problems interpreting abient and distant sounds. So I was hearing words when there was just background noices. This is related to my dyslexia and lack of verbal skills, probably due to a problem in the portion of my brain that handles audio and communication.

However, if you clearly hear voices, they are telling you to do things, and you are arguing with them, you most likely have schizophrenia. A neighbor of mine had the disease and let it go untreated and ended up harming his family and himself in a horrible way.

On the other side of the spectrum is John Nash who has learned to live a good and productive life with the disease and no drug treatments.

Schizophrenia normally takes the form of visual and/or auditory halucinations often making one think they are extrodinarily important or super-human. Schizophrenic delusion often involve either the Government, Aliens, or Religion.

Please read more on the disease at www.schizophrenia-help.com... and seek proffesional counciling as well.

There are two paths a schizophrenic can take in life, and getting treatment is part of the good path.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by elemtalsage
I wish to know have anyone on this website ever had odd thoughts/kind of like voices pop into ur head than suddenly find yourself arguing with it

mine was "sell your (i wont say it) to satin"

Also have any of u ever felt different than the rest of the world even more than being psi but to a greater meaning in the afterlife and life

if so please post if its even only for one

Satin is all right I guess. I used to wear satin boxers but they would always ride my ass...so I stopped wearing em.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
LOL

OMG dude that's hilarious!!!

top topics

join