It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Derecho ~ Severe Storm Threat in Midwest/Northeast Thursday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm going to go out on a limb and introduce a new term, (Karmidic Storms) Karma caused storms because of the ignorance of God's Laws and the attempt to teach those in those area a lesson, through the natural forces that have picked up all the like energy and dispersing that energy in an attempt to balance it.

The more this nation moves away from God the more of these type storms will occur.

The cold, icy, storms in the region in winter over the last two years is trying to make people realize the fruits of their cold hearted policies. When you have had enough fall on your knees and change your ways.

The last picture I saw of the last storm was trees down in front of the White House. What does that say?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm in nj by NYC. I am bracing for it. We are leaving our mobile home to go to a brick building. I hope everything isn't too bad.. My house can't take more than 80 mph winds

Stay safe everyone

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think this is a once bitten, twice shy scenario. They are very rare.Especially on the East Coast.

As a coworker said this morning, we got bit by a tiger so now we are afraid of every housecat.lol

BUT

this whole year of weather has been nothing but unusual, so I will chalk it up to "who the hell knows"

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lynn112

A derecho is what knocked out power for millions of people in the mid-atlantic last month.

No one has even heard the word in years. It is kinda like an inside out tornado.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

Are you for real?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
We all might want to keep any eye on this sucker heading toward Green Bay at this moment.
We watched the last one on radar and this one is starting to show the same characteristics for sure......it is much smaller but the last one started out small too......

Linky below
classic.wunderground.com...

I do hope this is nothing but at the same time lets keep our eyes on this one.

Regards, Iwinder
S&F for the early heads up....

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I Am Real, Are You?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Ny has a tornado watch, NE Ohio and PA had tornado warnings so stay safe

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

He is some sort of wanna be Pat Robertson type of troll

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

No, I am just a figment of your imagination.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The weather has been very crazy, and records have been broken, I like to follow this guy earthchangesmedia.com...
I am very worried about this winter coming up!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Was a Derecho what went through the South East a few years ago? I saw the path of destruction, but thought it was more tornado action. This is the first time I have heard the term.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If this storm is to produce any signifigant amount of rain (any rain for that matter) it might be wise to set up a few rain barrels. Sure would help what's left of the garden when it's over, especially if the drought persists (which it probably will).

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by laughingdog

New clouds now, new storms, new records, more whys. The flogging has just begun.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I live in a small town next to Springfield, Mass. Last year on June 1, a tornado formed in a city called Westfield, and continued on for roughly 80 miles, growing in size by the minute. By the time it died, it was an F3. Unprecedented for this area. Never before seen. Now, every time a severe storm comes, the whole of neighborhoods can be seen watching the skies in wait. A few weeks later we had a super cell come through that devastated the very same neighborhoods that the tornado destroyed. Someone in a town called Wilbraham lost their house to the tornado, and then lost their temporary trailer to the super cell. Nasty weather through this valley lately. Between both storms, we had 1.6 million people without power for a total of roughly 18 days.

Here's a video captured by an external weather camera on the top of our local news station. About 20 seconds into the video, what you're seeing is the Connecticut river and the Memorial Bridge, which is 4 lanes across, with double-wide pedestrian lanes on either side.

This new storm is expected to hit my area sometime in the few hours following sundown. Hopefully nothing will come of it, but I'll be waiting with my camera anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by laughingdog

New clouds now, new storms, new records, more whys. The flogging has just begun.

Yes, buckle up we are in for a ride!!!!!! weather is acting up, the government is acting up!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Crap.....

WE are smack in the middle of that red box...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Anyone one out there have any reports yet.....how is everyone doing?

Let's keep each other updated.

2:46 est here still sunny and quiet. Upstate NY
edit on 26-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Still hot and sunny here in northeast NJ. We are surrounded by watches though
edit on 26-7-2012 by KaginD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Start praying now and repent. But be earnest and truthful.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join