It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Moore Nibiru updates - can you afford to ignore this?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Saint Exupery

Great points. I have always heard twice to four times the SIZE of earth, and 20 - 30 times the MASS.

Hence

1. tough to detect, especially since absorbing almost all visible reflected light and only giving off light in the IR spectrum - unlike most of the inner planets of our solar system which give off an abudance of reflected light;

2. Effects on us disproportionate to other planets which even though may be LARGER, do not have it's mass or magnetism.

Some people on here really need to get their facts straight.

edit on 30-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Remember, lens flares do not hide behind clouds, this picture is of one of it's moons, not the planet/brown dwarf itself, the moons/satellites are more visible and do not have the same chemical composition of the planet/brown dwarf:

edit on 30-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

edit on 30-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Great points. I have always heard twice to four times the SIZE of earth, and 20 - 30 times the MASS.

Hence

1. tough to detect, especially since absorbing almost all visible reflected light and only giving off light in the IR spectrum - unlike most of the inner planets of our solar system which give off an abudance of reflected light;

2. Effects on us disproportionate to other planets which even though may be LARGER, do not have it's mass or magnetism.

So a planet that is not visible has a known mass and dimension range. Really?

PS The outer planets are better reflectors than the inner planets.

You even claim their is a magnetic field. How does anyone know that exists?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There are 2 different issues in this film:
1. lens flare - internal reflection inside of the camera
2. shooting through a multi-paned window leading to what appears to be a stationary second sun

For those that think something was seen here, this mistake is seen in many videos that claim a second sun.

edit on 30-7-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I find it amusing that people use the word 'facts' when describing the physical properties of a mythical body.
edit on 30-7-2012 by oxbow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It's a picture of a lens flare that is not going behind a cloud.

The area of the picture is being overwhelmed by the brightness of the cloud.

If you want to prove it's a Nibiru moon going behind the cloud, try a night shot. Our moon shines quite well through thin clouds.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by Saint Exupery

Hence

edit on 30-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

Ahhhhhh gotcha finally...

Venus is pretty much Earth's twin... just about same composition, dimensions etc, it's atmosphere is just ten times more CO2 and Methane than ours due to how much closer it is to the sun, so why isn't Venus being affected? If you can't answer that then Nibiru doesn't exist... (and don't give me Lieder's Venus Wobble stuff she tried to spout)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

And now we are talking about lens flares????

Just a' roflz.

-saige-

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Mayan UFO Alien Connection 2012 (UFOs, Sightings, Ancient Mayans)

Didn't the Mexican government release some previously classified Mayan codexes, and whether a past even or a future prediction it seemed related to the annanuki and Quetzcoatl's return, and there is a kind of planetoid, and crafts involved.

I wonder why so many are touching on this now, Moore, a caller into Alex Jones, its seems to be popping up everywhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

For those wondering where the Mayan tablet comes from, it comes from Nassim Haramein a well known hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

For those wondering where the Mayan tablet comes from, it comes from Nassim Haramein a well known hoaxer.

I was going to ask "How do we know which tablets are real". I mean, if I was totally on the fence about the idea of ancient astronauts, why should I believe that every tablet someone professes to be real ARE real?

Obviously, the close-minded people on both sides of this issue may have their respective knee-jerk reactions -- the closed-minded blind believers will have the knee-jerk reaction that the tablet is surely real, while the closed-minded overly skeptic person would have the knee-jerk reaction that it is surely fake.

What about the on-the-fence open minded people? What REAL evidence is there about the validity of this tablet.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

The source of the tablet appears to be a person well known for promoting hoaxes and lies.

1. He uses the term Dr in front of their name, yet does not appear to have ANY degrees.
2. Claims that the Schwarzchild proton is a valid and important scientific concept - not true.
3. Claims that 19.5 degrees is an important latitude on all planets - not true.

There are other reasons and are described in many places online.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You feel a need to post it again? So soon?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It really doesn't change anything no matter how many times you post it. Here's my response.

Originally posted by Phage

Most importantly, the smaller object goes behind the clouds, lens flares DO NOT move behind clouds:

You're right. The lens flare (reflection, actually) does not go behind the cloud. It is overcome by the brightness of the cloud which is backlit by the Sun. Reflections are transparent, you can't see them when the background is brighter than they are.

Here's a thought. Remember that eclipse in May? There were a whole lot of people looking at the Sun. How come they didn't see Nibiru?

edit on 7/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

especially since absorbing almost all visible reflected light and only giving off light in the IR spectrum

And you know this, how? Because it can't be seen? How about this; it can't be seen because it isn't there.

edit on 7/30/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Nassim Haramein a well known hoaxer

Really? Out of interest, what hoaxes was he responsible for if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Aside from him claiming that someone is a hoaxer, on another thread he said the same thing, and so i linked an article that quoted a Mexican government official. ITS TRUE. Stereo is WRONG.

Note, the article isn't about Nassim Haramein releasing codexes that were classified. He is just one of a team bringing it forth and Stereo doesnt like him.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
weeklyworldnews.com...

The Guatemalen government was also skeptical and brushed off the question about alien contact, while allowing the filmmakers’ access to previously unexplored sections of a Mayan site at Calakmul.

Not only did the Guatemalen government change its tune, but they also joined the project, giving access to artifacts and newly discovered prophecies. “We believe for certain that aliens worked with the Mayans.,” said Guatemalen arts minister, Jose Rosado.

“Guatemala, like Mexico, home to the ancient yet advanced Mayan civilization … has also kept certain provocative archeological discoveries classified, and now believes that it is time to bring forth this information in the new documentary,” Guatemala’s minister of tourism, Guillermo Novielli Quezada, said in a statement.

He said the country was working with filmmakers “for the good of mankind.”

What floors me in some peoples responses is they just rely on stating negatives all the time, no proof, and when you offer proof, like a real government official who has a name saying something, its all "BLANKNESS!" Don't respond to the proof, railroad over it and repeat your initial unfounded statements.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
weeklyworldnews.com...

The Guatemalen government was also skeptical and brushed off the question about alien contact, while allowing the filmmakers’ access to previously unexplored sections of a Mayan site at Calakmul.

Not only did the Guatemalen government change its tune, but they also joined the project, giving access to artifacts and newly discovered prophecies. “We believe for certain that aliens worked with the Mayans.,” said Guatemalen arts minister, Jose Rosado.

“Guatemala, like Mexico, home to the ancient yet advanced Mayan civilization … has also kept certain provocative archeological discoveries classified, and now believes that it is time to bring forth this information in the new documentary,” Guatemala’s minister of tourism, Guillermo Novielli Quezada, said in a statement.

He said the country was working with filmmakers “for the good of mankind.”

What floors me in some peoples responses is they just rely on stating negatives all the time, no proof, and when you offer proof, like a real government official who has a name saying something, its all "BLANKNESS!" Don't respond to the proof, railroad over it and repeat your initial unfounded statements.

Are you aware that the Weekly World News is like up there with the National Enquirer and those types of "news" outlets.... Can we say Bat Boy Found anyone? If not please please PLEASE research that site... it's full of made up stories and hoaxes, supermarket checkout lane fare..

link   

I can't believe you are quoting the Weekly World News with a straight face.

link   
I have two friends who went to one of Nassim Haramein's presentations. They believe him to be an honorable man and of high integrity.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm going to say something spiritual on this thread, because I don't care if something is coming in. Their servants, TPTB are ruining this planet and dumping the karma for their actions on the overworked, overtaxed, over-programmed (to the point of free will missing) citizens. And according to Lou Baldin/Sleeper, they just get patted on the back, promoted and sent back by the dark side, when they die, like the leader of North Korea, that was addressed on his site in a question and that was his answer.

Well guess what, they can only hide for so long and then bigger cycles are up, the school does have a clock, even for the mid management team.

If not, we have to make sure it does, by sitting there and handing in reports on those levels nonstop until these change.

We are all infinite parts of infinity and don't have to accept anyones bad ideas.

So, many of us are here for this return. Whether in body, or out, if they succeed in depopulating, simply know this:

1. Any karma they attempt to dump on you, say no, I ask for forgiveness. I forgive myself and all others. I will not go with you, or be sold off to your dark side agents, for I am free and follow only the laws of my heart. I already know that there is always a better way to make up for shortcomings, including serious crimes, than to hand oneself over to negative self serving beings who in turn need to grow up.

So first of all, don't ever give into their ideas or rules.

2. You're here to ensure no one ever falls into their hands and to stand right up there, front line if necessary against whatever is there, even 1000 foot dracos (who cares, they're immature ones who lack love, nothing to be afraid of). And raise the frequency around everyone, and any souls they try to grab. You convince people, how much they count, how much they need to forgive themselves and all others, and how this low frequency Tough Love game is only a dark side plot, and that there are many ways to make up and learn lessons and turn things around when surrounded by Love.

So we're here to be front line to ensuring souls don't go willingly with bad guys or get sold off to them.

Thats what I know in my soul is the right thing to do.

3. And then the cosmos. And the sting operation that has been down. On purpose, to ensure that souls are set free. Because alot of extra tests were dumped on the middle management group here, with technologies given, that would upgrade the entire planet.

This is a school board of directors, that is openly working to fail as many students as they can, and who have chosen to to share technology, with the classrooms.

Hence the legality of their school is in serious question and they don't have legal rights to any souls.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join