It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Who is this dingbat ?
Get a life people - ET has a bit more common sense than entrusting any kind of disclosure to some arse who has to be back in for dinner at 5 pm

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is very very important,

i need every single on of you to look at this photo and say `Hashem, AD MOSAI`

Do this three times, it needs all of you to do this (the words are pronounced as they are written)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So, what happens for everybody in the world who is in slumberland right now? Do they get a repeat contact broadcast?

This is a legitimate question, not a troll question.

I ask because I was going to get some sleep before I started checking in with this thread.

Sorry if this has been answered..I tried my best to follow from beginning to end, but it's moving fast!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Very long thread. I wasn't able to determine what channel all this will be happening on. We are watching Lady and the Tramp on PVR,. Will I have to switch to cnn or anything?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

Ok, done, does it have to be said out loud or can I say it to myself?
ETA done both ways I am covered
edit on 7/28/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Sopheruk is setting everyone up for a big troll. He is just copying and pasting the whole share international statement about "Maitreya" appearing on national tv, and communicating with everyone telepathically. I am actually shocked at how many people have bought into this troll's game, amusing, yet mildly disturbing.

Can we get an admin to ban 'Sopheruk', this site is crazy enough without these con artists on here, seeking pleasure out of trolling/deception.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Could you please post the live stream site so that we may all participate! If you have already, I am sorry but I missed it.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibzuk

cool, that was your first post.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
haha your first post and your asking for a ban :p

Lets just see, if find it all highly amusing, Its not like i got something better to do haha

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

A friend of mine who lives nearby... who's brother was a producer for a TV station

used her house (and children) for a 10min. slot on a programme.....It took a LOT

longer for them to set up cameras, mikes etc for that 10 min. slot. So how come

it is only necessary for you to give the media less than 1 HOURS notice for such

an important interview? That is to cover the worlds TV's and radio stations.

link   
Waiting....waiting....waiting...
edit on 28-7-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Gibzuk

First post? Welcome to ATS

link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

Streaming video link?

Pladuim

link   
If they do come how is this event going to change anything. Are they simply "showing up to leave?" What are their intentions? Where is can I view this?
(I do not believe they'll come)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ok it's 1130, nothing interrupting the tv or radio...

link   
nothing happened! lolollololol

link   

Originally posted by Gibzuk
Sopheruk is setting everyone up for a big troll. He is just copying and pasting the whole share international statement about "Maitreya" appearing on national tv, and communicating with everyone telepathically. I am actually shocked at how many people have bought into this troll's game, amusing, yet mildly disturbing.

Can we get an admin to ban 'Sopheruk', this site is crazy enough without these con artists on here, seeking pleasure out of trolling/deception.

Thank you

It doesn't work that way. Once it is determined to be a hoax, the mods will close and/or move the thread, and decide amongst themselves if this is a banning offense.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
lol yes, my first post. But I just think the joke has gone too far, I can imagine sopheruk sat watching the olympics or w/e with a laptop nearby just indulging himself with these games.

Trolling is for life, not just for christmas.

link   
And thus never to be heard of or seen again

link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Why discriminate against those who have no access to internet or TV or radio etc? Why are some (MANY, really) excluded from this supposed earth-shattering, game-changing, unprecedented event?

Or at least can someone direct me to where this problem was addressed by the OP?
edit on 28-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join