It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
Who is Bernard you all keep referring to?

He was a hoaxer who said first he was a time traveler and then in another thread he showed us pictures of these aliens who wore amish looking clothes and then a picture of the inside of the one of their ships which was a online picture of a futuristic hotel room. Here is the picture of the room he posted

Edit: He also has a website with all the links to his past threads and I will try and find it or one of the other members can help.
edit on 27-7-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by schuyler

Make the rolly eyes as you wish, but the mainstream theories on how life and the universe works are WRONG.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

How do you know?

Don't open that can of worms.....really....

You will have the galactic federation breathing down your neck, and a bajillion utube vids will get posted in this thread.....

Back away from the can....slowly.....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

You think this could be him? It would not suprise me,
but then again, there are hundreds of these people, on
this site alone

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well it has been a tiring day, the final steps have been put into place.

I have a 4am start, as we will be flying in many extraterrestrials who have all requested to be part of this.

I will post 15 minute updates from around miday uk time (7am New York time)

May Yahweh bless each and every one of you and your entire families.

Will be on here a bit longer, then i will be going.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

I have a 4am start, as we will be flying in many extraterrestrials who have all requested to be part of this.

Sigh

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

We know what your plan is and good will prevail over evil ZION will fall and all religion is man made. Your incantation will bring demons to this realm do you really want that? may GOD have mercy on your soul. Love & Light x

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I really don't know I'm pretty new to posting on here but I remember reading a few of his threads a while back and found a link to his website on here, imo the OP doesn't really use the same wording as him and seems more sane haha but either way I'm pretty sure this will end up being a hoax after tomarrow. I would laugh my butt off if tomarrow the OP did tell us he really is Bernard Schnitzel and he's back haha but in the last Bernard post ever he did say that we would all suffer or something because his other thread got closed.
edit on 27-7-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Sigh

I notice throughout my entire thread all you do is give sad faces,

please cheer up, tomorrow is a very important day

can i ask you, have you prepared yourself yet, brother?
edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well, we will know his reasons tomorrow, im sure of that.
He most prob has his reasons why nothong happened. Be
intetesting to hear these reasons.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I KNEW I was correct with my research but this is even more in depth if anyone wants to take the time to read it, www.biblebelievers.org.au... I'll just see what others who do have to say afterwords. But I am NOT doing the chant now, for sure!!!! This link leads to many others of more information yet.......but I am not of the Jewish faith and other than the chant words I only recalled from previous research, recognized and confirmed from my, "Encyclopedia of Daemon Names Plus More."
But thanks for the scare
Anyhoo!.....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

I notice throughout my entire thread all you do is give sad faces, 

please cheer up, tomorrow will be the happiest day of your life, 

can i ask you, have you prepared yourself yet, brother?

No! And i am not one of the gullible who will do it, so you
can sit back and laugh. You know as well as i do that nothing
will happan.Why are you doing this, i dont know, but i have
stated many reasons why. There are thousands of people like
you on the internet that love to give false hope to people.

edit on 27-7-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNight7
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I KNEW I was correct with my research but this is even more in depth if anyone wants to take the time to read it, www.biblebelievers.org.au... I'll just see what others who do have to say afterwords. But I am NOT doing the chant now, for sure!!!! This link leads to many others of more information yet.......but I am not of the Jewish faith and other than the chant words I only recalled from previous research, recognized and confirmed from my, "Encyclopedia of Daemon Names Plus More."
But thanks for the scare
Anyhoo!.....

Well done huni GOD has spoken through you to make others see the truth and this incantation was about ZION and evil energies for Satan to capture souls who say the words 3 times. We all are energy and our energy can be used for evil even though your good but serving an evil entity. Please pray to GOD and ask him for forgiveness by direct connection between you and him though Jesus. Love & Light x

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Darn, I work tomorrow until the broadcast, please mods keep this open so that I may laugh at it tomorrow whenever I get home from work and this is all outed as a hoax.
If any of this really happens tomorrow and there are global news reports about it, I will literally eat my own shorts.

Also, OP you've really dug yourself into a hole with this one. Enjoy the burial because I do not forsee you digging yourself out. Just because this is a conspiracy theory forum, that doesn't mean the the posters believe in the stupidest little things. Nice try though, really. Not.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Myomistress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

There is something about you...not sure what it is...but it doesn't feel right. My personal feelings...you have a black heart...you know what I mean....you kinda revel in it....

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yeah, I'm getting those vibes too. I mean, what other kind of individual would try to lead people on this long expanding their lies larger and larger and then have them chant some supposedly Satanic jargon knowingly?
edit on 27-7-2012 by Myomistress because: Individual*** I'm very tired. XD

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

No, he probably won't. But its being drawn to the write info, the quantum type, that even Einstein wrote on, quite a few posts on reality or the waves, not matter we are looking at. And the main postulates of science have been disproved, they've broken the speed of light, not just once, more energy was created than was used and homogenous space, was dispraved as well. There are very good theories that answer things better. BUT, for me, it went from being drawn to the right information, to having someone online, ask me alot of questions and send me videos on infinity, to looking within. And then download after download, including my son and I sharing a vision of a guide. Glimpses under the veil. It has to do with the Infinity we're in and what is hallmarks of infinity, what truly is infinite versus what truly is finite.

Not wrong on this. Anything finite would already have passed and there would be nothing here.

If you were to program a bot to experience your day in 15 minutes, you would disappear from his site, and to you, he would be in extreme slow mode or standing still.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Well, we will know his reasons tomorrow, im sure of that.
He most prob has his reasons why nothong happened. Be
intetesting to hear these reasons.

Same here I love hearing what excuse people will come up with and some are definitely more creative then others. The OP has a tall order to prove this isn't a hoax tomarrow we have 2 aliens with jesus and friends comming to earth tomarrow haha. I guess if he says "black SUVs are outside my house and guys wearing suits are knocking on my door I'm freaked out" we will know it's good ol Bernard. I wonder if anyone truly thinks this is for real?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hey...if playing out a fantasy here on ATS, keeps someone from going postal on people in real life...so be it....

Des

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Hey...if playing out a fantasy here on ATS, keeps someone from going postal on people in real life...so be it....

Des

Exactly!!!!!

Thats what Im thinkin....

Either way its not hurting me but seems there are people being highly affected by it.

Eta: that should be a signature saying now that I think about it.

Op i love ya, not making fun at all. :-)

As you know there are claims daily about this kind of thing and people really do get upser when they are lied to. I know you understand this.
edit on 27-7-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Because i have had people saying it looks like a cut out or animation, i am including another photo taken last night, this time you can just make out Portia`s hands!

This photo was taken from my door at futher distance than the other photo

I'm frankly sorry to point out that it's getting more pathetic by the minute. First photo was 400 by 100 pixels, and this one is about 250 by 250. All you people who wonder how this can confirmed, right click on the image and check "image info" or other similar option in most popular browsers.

There is no way in hell that anybody would choose to take pix at that resolution. Moreover, it's pretty difficult, because one would have to move far from the target, make the decision to not use zoom, and then crop the picture in a photo edit program. Sorry, but that's about it for suspension of disbelief.

5 megapixel cameras are a dime a dozen these days, and when I see pics of such poor resolution and quality, I call bullcr@p on that. Come on, toy cameras are way better that THAT.

EDIT TO ADD:
your avatar is of a much superior quality compared to the "proof" that you posted. Enough said.

edit on 27-7-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join