It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am living with two humanoid aliens

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarryNight7
reply to post by sopheruk

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention how I am prepared. Well, my boy & I. He will bath after work today and I will bath at mid-night Central Canadian time as it IS Friday and most of the Hot water in this apartment complex will be rather cool after everyone has there morning showers & after work showers or baths.
I & my boy as well as a few friends of his he will bath at home before coming by will all chant Hasham ad Mosai, ad Mosai 3 times.. I do not know about the others but I will be wearing my traditional white robe for this, " Event."
We will be sure to have on both televisions & both radios, making sure they are functioning properly when the hour comes.
But I must say, 2 of my Son's friends believe you 100% and will be here along with 2 others to see & hear this event. The 2 who actually hold what you have to say in high regard are so sure it is, " The Time. " There words.
I really hope for their sakes you are being true as I'm quite positive those 2 boys will probably do something as dramatic as freak out to possible suicide over the matter and I truly do not wish to see them go over the edge like that but they DO have the mind frame to do 1 or both of those so forgive me if I am trying to protect their youthful sanity by playing this down, though they also believe that if they fast 12 hours before Saturday's event, it will somehow help.
But all of these boys though young adults, (Barely ). say they NEED this, and the TIME is in correlation to other stuff they have read. I am meaning 2 of the 5 boys that will be here .
Also, this evening here, they are all going to give the entire place a very thorough cleaning as well While I DO appreciate that, I feel rather insulted as this already is very clean lol!
One is even bringing his mini television coloured of course, just to make sure he does not miss this, " Momentous Event."
Though they are considered to all be adults, I feel they are somewhat naive so again, I am wishing you do not let these boys down. I would dislike for them to lose any sanity they have or become jaded with the world. over this.
I also do not wish the 2 to do anything drastic if this does not how they expect it to be from your OP all the way up to, " The Event. "
That is what the 2 boys are calling it yes.
Plus, 1 is Roman Catholic and believes the Theological aspect of Portia being Hope and guider of the, " Lord."
1 is Jewish, and has ' Total ' faith that you are a messenger.
2 are Chilean, and believe it to be a, " Time of New Age, New World, & the resurrection of, " Christ." Again.
Oh yes, they may be a boy from Africa that also will come by with the Roman Catholic boy, his English is perfect though so I'm sure he will understand everything.
Then there is my boy of my blood & myself. Though he is 1 of the 3 adopted boys, he is the only one of my blood as His Grand-Father is my Uncle. His Grand-Father is from Ireland, my Aunt from Austria Nevertheless, he IS my blood and I do not want to see him upset either though he would not be as affected as the others should this turn out to be virtually nothing. But he is guessing that will bring on the old saying, " And the weak shall inherit the world. "
Children!
I've no idea where they get all these ides.
So that is how I will be prepared and waiting....I would prefer to be in an underground shelter for this instead as I believe it has the possibility of creating WW 3 if if, " This Event takes place as you say, but then again I do not fear the other side as I have already been there once.
I'm not joking about this....

Again, Blessings and Pas Robi Starry

Are you serious your having all these young boys over who you say will doing something drastic maybe even commit suicide if this turns out to be a hoax? You don't even know this person and looking at the track record on ATS it doesn't look good. I'm sorry and not trying to be out of line but it makes me a little sick and you should be alittle more reasonable.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Originally posted by StarryNight7

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention how I am prepared. Well, my boy & I. He will bath after work today and I will bath at mid-night Central Canadian time as it IS Friday and most of the Hot water in this apartment complex will be rather cool after everyone has there morning showers & after work showers or baths.
I & my boy as well as a few friends of his he will bath at home before coming by will all chant Hasham ad Mosai, ad Mosai 3 times.. I do not know about the others but I will be wearing my traditional white robe for this, " Event."
We will be sure to have on both televisions & both radios, making sure they are functioning properly when the hour comes.
But I must say, 2 of my Son's friends believe you 100% and will be here along with 2 others to see & hear this event. The 2 who actually hold what you have to say in high regard are so sure it is, " The Time. " There words.
I really hope for their sakes you are being true as I'm quite positive those 2 boys will probably do something as dramatic as freak out to possible suicide over the matter and I truly do not wish to see them go over the edge like that but they DO have the mind frame to do 1 or both of those so forgive me if I am trying to protect their youthful sanity by playing this down, though they also believe that if they fast 12 hours before Saturday's event, it will somehow help.
But all of these boys though young adults, (Barely ). say they NEED this, and the TIME is in correlation to other stuff they have read. I am meaning 2 of the 5 boys that will be here .
Also, this evening here, they are all going to give the entire place a very thorough cleaning as well While I DO appreciate that, I feel rather insulted as this already is very clean lol!
One is even bringing his mini television coloured of course, just to make sure he does not miss this, " Momentous Event."
Though they are considered to all be adults, I feel they are somewhat naive so again, I am wishing you do not let these boys down. I would dislike for them to lose any sanity they have or become jaded with the world. over this.
I also do not wish the 2 to do anything drastic if this does not how they expect it to be from your OP all the way up to, " The Event. "
That is what the 2 boys are calling it yes.
Plus, 1 is Roman Catholic and believes the Theological aspect of Portia being Hope and guider of the, " Lord."
1 is Jewish, and has ' Total ' faith that you are a messenger.
2 are Chilean, and believe it to be a, " Time of New Age, New World, & the resurrection of, " Christ." Again.
Oh yes, they may be a boy from Africa that also will come by with the Roman Catholic boy, his English is perfect though so I'm sure he will understand everything.
Then there is my boy of my blood & myself. Though he is 1 of the 3 adopted boys, he is the only one of my blood as His Grand-Father is my Uncle. His Grand-Father is from Ireland, my Aunt from Austria Nevertheless, he IS my blood and I do not want to see him upset either though he would not be as affected as the others should this turn out to be virtually nothing. But he is guessing that will bring on the old saying, " And the weak shall inherit the world. "
Children!
I've no idea where they get all these ides.
So that is how I will be prepared and waiting....I would prefer to be in an underground shelter for this instead as I believe it has the possibility of creating WW 3 if if, " This Event takes place as you say, but then again I do not fear the other side as I have already been there once.
I'm not joking about this....

Again, Blessings and Pas Robi Starry

Are you serious your having all these young boys over who you say will doing something drastic maybe even commit suicide if this turns out to be a hoax? You don't even know this person and looking at the track record on ATS it doesn't look good. I'm sorry and not trying to be out of line but it makes me a little sick and you should be alittle more reasonable.

I think it is obvious from the sarcastic style in which the sentences were presented that this starrynight member is being non serious, and is attempting to make a mockery of tomorrow. That is all
edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have a few questions for the OP like how are these aliens going to prove they are really aliens? Also why even do a webcast if they are going to be able to appear on every channel in the world?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I hope so and It probably is a joke but you never know with this site and they typed a pretty long reply and seemed serious.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

That post describes them their height, colouring, their needs, (or not) their leather

clothing....But STRANGELY
NOT a mention, NOT a hint at outer garments

or cloaks??

WONDER WHY

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacygirl
Hello to everyone....I just have one question.
Didn't the OP state near the beginning of this thread, that the 'beings' wore leather garments?
The pictures of Portia don't look like leather....
Sorry, long thread....I may be confused, but I'm going back through to see if I can find that.
jacygirl

I'm pretty sure he said that I remember reading that from the first few pages and was going to ask the same question.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Seriously, real ETs, from our frequency channel, or any channel nearby, what we call 4th or 5th, its really more like a television set with infinite inwards channels and frequency realms, and higher frequency or more gravity based frequency with more wars, more control/fascism. Like a stack of papers going to infinity.

Anyway, they would never wear skins, nor would they ever ask for someone to say something 3 X.

So if they are real, they must have a hidden agenda.
edit on 27-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Seriously, real ETs, from our frequency channel, or any channel nearby, what we call 4th or 5th, its really more like a television set with infinite inwards channels and frequency realms, and higher frequency or more gravity based frequency with more wars, more control/fascism. Like a stack of papers going to infinity.

Anyway, they would never wear skins, nor would they ever ask for someone to say something 3 X.

Their lower garments, and the Tefilin they wear, contain pure leather

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Skins? From nature?

Have they explained to you anything about how they eat? Do they use animal products? Or do they do advance cloning so as to not harm, but still make use of the needed nutrients? Advanced isn't just cloning of course. For that is a twin. It means cloning the muscle or meat itself, creating the food itself. Even alchemy or combining of elements, we have a hint of that withe the chemomputer which prints it out.

What skins?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
OP, what will you do when this does not come to pass?

Will you acknowledge this as a hoax?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Dear OP

Why have you still not answered my questions from page 23?

I want to know what your 2 intergalactic friends would answer on them with.

As I am aware they must be following a protocol and it is not like they have something to hide

Awaiting that reply hope there is no hidden agenda here

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Isn't there a whole "submerge yourself and chant" scene in Constantine? Though he does it to travel to Hell. Why is everything that is being posted, linked with devilry....?
edit on 27-7-2012 by stolski21 because: grammar and punctuation

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Skins? From nature?

Have they explained to you anything about how they eat? Do they use animal products? Or do they do advance cloning so as to not harm, but still make use of the needed nutrients?

What skins?

Okay they obtain leather similar to in fact almost identical to what we have as leather here, but the ones they have they create, and are not from an animal or creature.

Their inner systems are far different to ours, they can survive on an apple or pear for weeks at a time. They simply press it into their mouth, and absorb a few drops and nutrients and that is good enough.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Look real ETs just have what they need created right there. I saw a beginnings of this in the concept of 3D printing and touchable holograms Japan released. Also, any element can be combined. And that is still lower levels.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Skins? From nature?

Have they explained to you anything about how they eat? Do they use animal products? Or do they do advance cloning so as to not harm, but still make use of the needed nutrients?

What skins?

Okay they obtain leather similar to in fact almost identical to what we have as leather here, but the ones they have they create, and are not from an animal or creature.

Their inner systems are far different to ours, they can survive on an apple or pear for weeks at a time. They simply press it into their mouth, and absorb a few drops and nutrients and that is good enough.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stolski21
Isn't there a whole "submerge yourself and chant" scene in Constantine? Though he does it to travel to Hell Why is everything that is being posted linking with devilry....

I got no clue agent Stolski21

But eye brows are being raised as to who these beings truly are

As we all know the 2012 Olympics is ripe with satanism and symbolism so no doubt something is abouts to go down. Typical Elites always up to such silly stuff

p.s: love the link

edit on 27-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You just stated that they wear "pure leather"....isn't pure leather from animals? (cows, lambs)....but now you state that they somehow manufacture this leather....which would mean it's not pure, as in...from animals....?
Hmmmm.....
jacygirl

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
OP, what will you do when this does not come to pass?

Will you acknowledge this as a hoax?

Bigger question is what is his contacts agenda ?

Also little bit off topic but..... What are your thoughts on the whole rings missile systems at the games? I mean honestly it is a bit too much of a over kill
Are they trying to shoot some crafts with those bad boys

edit on 27-7-2012 by The Magicians Apprentice because: WAFFLES ARE DELISCIOUS !!! yummmmmm
nom nom nom

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

I don't believe any ETs wear skins. But I don't for sure, that is not what I've been shown, doesnt mean they don't.

The thing is, they have technology so creating the skin, creating the meat, creating what is needed is done without any brain or soul being involved. Its not slaughter or murder. On the other hand, negatives control through pain and suffering and even feed off pain and suffering. Whole different story.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sopheruk

Their lower garments, and the Tefilin they wear, contain pure leather

Interesting....why are your ET's wearing Tifilin...please explain...

Oxford University Press.
What They Are

Tefillin are the cube-shaped black leather boxes, containing four scriptural passages, attached to the head and arm and worn during the morning prayers. It is purely coincidental that the word tefillin so closely resembles the word for prayer, tefillah, since, although eventually the tefillin were only worn for the morning prayer, in Talmudic times they were worn all day and had no special association with prayer.
www.myjewishlearning.com...

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join