It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Day Unknown Man Photo(updated version)

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rewey

Originally posted by Pressthebutton
reply to post by Rewey

Id say around 50+/-

On a side note - why do people star comments like this??? Seriously - what's the point of having a star system if people just go through and star everything that is said for the side of the debate they support. I appreciate the OP answering the question, but surely stars should be reserved for when people make gripping, thoughtful or insightful contributions?

Anyway - back to the thread...

Regards,
Rewey

A star for you!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

I have thought of another way you can offer proof to your story - that there was only three people present (you, mum and nephew), and that this guy in the photo is a complete mystery... it just depends on how much you want to?

Otherwise I fear this thread will just taper off to nothing from this point...

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

Go ahead rewey. And sorry for not putting up photos of my house during the different times, I was with the girlfriend and I was distracted.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this is absolute TOSH! its obviously a real person! stop trying to troll! i could do that bwith any photo I've taken!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparksgordon
I'm sorry but this is absolute TOSH! its obviously a real person! stop trying to troll! i could do that bwith any photo I've taken!

Nice opinion. Tell me, have you read the thread, if so was it with an open mind or did you already know what you thought?
By the way, I wouldn't waste my time on an orb or a misty figure, is that what you would rather see? The whole point of this is thread is the amazing fact that it looks so much like an actual live being, so thanks for backing up that point.
Have a good day.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

you have a picture of a man........if my mind was open anymore my brain would fall out. no matter how far open my mind is it would not conceive this to be anything other than a living being! probs a relative or the gasman who knows. unless you can prove that that man wasn't there that day then its stupid and a waste of internet.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sparksgordon

To each his own opinion

I'm trying to give you guys as much proof as possible, I've been working on it all for a week. I'm waiting on rewey to reply, and hopefully I can do what he suggests to help prove my case. I am going to bed its 2am...
Thanks for the respectful post.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Personally, I find it hard to believe that you discovered this one month after Christmas...

she was taking a picture of my nephew and saw him about a month later when reviewing her pictures.

...and then "forgot all about it" until seeing it again "the other day"...

And we had kinda forgotten about it until mom was going through her pictures the other day and saw it again.

PARTICULARLY when you find it as scary as you do...

I do not know about him, all I know is I have lack of sleep sometimes because this creeps the living .... Out of me I can assure you guys that.

So... here's my suggestion... the whole basis of your claim is that there were only three people in the house that morning (you, your mum and your nephew), and you've made that assertion numerous times throughout the thread.

I am the only male in the house at all that morning or afternoon...

We have thoroughly thought about it. And with it being such a day as Christmas, you remember whose around and stuff

I promise I'd remember if somebody stopped by

There were only 3 of us...

And you've said it's the only photo he's in...

This is the only picture he's in

You've recently said that your mum took approximately 50 photos that day. You said that you had forgotten about this image until you and your mum were going through the photos "the other day", which is recent enough that your estimation of how many photos there are would be reasonably accurate.

We also know that these 50-or-so photos are the original, uncropped images, because we were able to read the exif data on the one or two you posted (and you said you had been reading all the exif data on them and you thought it said Nikon, indicating they were direct from a camera...)

So, my suggestion would be to use a site like photobucket or picasa (or any other number of free sites) that allows you to post entire photo collections online. That way, we would see that you do, indeed, have roughly 50 photos of your Christmas morning that don't show anyone other than the three of you. Cameras assign sequential names for each photo in the exif data (such IMG001, IMG002, etc), so we can use the exif data to confirm whether you've uploaded the entire set, or if you've left some photos out (ie. ones which show other people in the house).

I don't think you need to have concerns about privacy - you've already posted several photos of your face and house, and seriously - how many people are going to be looking through them?

But if you DO seriously have a collection of 50-or-so sequentially numbered, original images of Christmas morning, I would think it would certainly give weight to your assertion that there was no-one else in the house with the exception of just one photo. I would think it would be pretty unusual for a family to take lots of photos on a Christmas morning that only have three people in them if there were other people in the house?

Again, I posted many pages ago a complete explanation (with link to another thread) explaining why compact cameras quite often create photos like yours. To me there is nothing unusual about the photo at all. But if you want people to find your story plausible, I guess what I've said in this post is your only option?

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

It appears to me that what or whoever this is, there is an odd feature about him; his collar. It appears to be snug around his neck. More than a normal black tee shirt would be. Almost a catholic chaplain or ministers shirt - hes facing a direction that you could not discern the white center tab in the front of the collar. Spirits btw have been known to show up as solid figures on camera. It's rare, but has happened. I am not sure what to think because I do not know you personally, but it is very possible that this is a real apparition. I have been a paranormal researcher for 14 years, and I have witnessed things equally as odd.

edit on 31-7-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

edit on 31-7-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunda

Just caught up with the thread. Why would you have deleted that? It was well said. OP has been cooperating pretty well, if I was in his shoes I woulda bounced a while back already. Dude is now asking for all of his christmas photos now, over the top. I would tell him to get bent. Most christmas photos include people in their pajamas opening gifts, not exactly something I would put online just to please a hater.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

I don't know why you think it's suspicious that there have been a number of deaths in his family, I am 45 and only have one parent, my dad died when I was 7, my paternal grandfather died before I was born as did my maternal grandfather, both of my grandmothers are dead, my aunt on my mother's side is dead, as is my uncle on my father's side! So there is only myself, my mother, my daughter and my brother who are still alive in my family and I know of several other people who also have experienced many family deaths, it's not that unusual.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Ha ha! Yeah, well Im pretty annoyed about the tone and everything, but I saw that the OP had asked him to comment, so I deleted my post.

Even so, Rewey, real classy response- the guy asks you for help and you accuse him of lying (again) and to " post a collection of 50-or-so sequentially numbered, original images of Christmas morning". Wow.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Rewey, I think that's too much to ask. You right I have uploaded photos of myself, but the entire set? I mentioned earlier that part of that day I was shirtless and I'll say it now also in my underwear, I don't really feel comfortable about that,and lord knows I can't crop it. I apologize rewey.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'll do a better job today of taking photos of my house in that spot in all parts of the day. They will be uploaded maybe tonight but probably tomorrow. Thanks guys!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Thunda

Just caught up with the thread. Why would you have deleted that? It was well said. OP has been cooperating pretty well, if I was in his shoes I woulda bounced a while back already. Dude is now asking for all of his christmas photos now, over the top. I would tell him to get bent. Most christmas photos include people in their pajamas opening gifts, not exactly something I would put online just to please a hater.

Thanks friend

The contribution hasn't ended, I just can't go that far as rewey wants. I appreciate you for contributing and sticking with me.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by Rewey

I don't know why you think it's suspicious that there have been a number of deaths in his family, I am 45 and only have one parent, my dad died when I was 7, my paternal grandfather died before I was born as did my maternal grandfather, both of my grandmothers are dead, my aunt on my mother's side is dead, as is my uncle on my father's side! So there is only myself, my mother, my daughter and my brother who are still alive in my family and I know of several other people who also have experienced many family deaths, it's not that unusual.

Thanks for posting, I'm sorry to hear that. Life has some real downs sometimes, put the people than can endure them are fuller people because of it

edit on 31-7-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I appreciate what you just posted friend. Man I bet you have some stories after 14 years?! And your opinion is a common one it would seem within ATS, perhaps that is what it is. Thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Unless it's already been said, could you show the picture to the previous owners of the house? Maybe someone they knew died there.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join