It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Nice find

It's true that the Olympics were already the biggest security operation in Britain - but that has nothing to do with tinfoil hats wetting themselves about the Iranians! I do think some of the security arrangements are a bit OTT, but at least in 4 weeks times we'll be able to look back on a very succesfull and trouble free event

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Well, Goldman Sachs are huge so what do you expect?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew
reply to post by starchild10

Nice find

It's true that the Olympics were already the biggest security operation in Britain - but that has nothing to do with tinfoil hats wetting themselves about the Iranians! I do think some of the security arrangements are a bit OTT, but at least in 4 weeks times we'll be able to look back on a very succesfull and trouble free event

Yes I think you could just well be right, the UK went OTT with the Year 2000 bug event, it cost the tax payer billions, and it only touched about 2% of electric things in the end, yet power stations would blow up, planes would drop out of the sky, lights, phones would go off, water would not be coming from the tap, o all good stuff, but remember one thing? 1000's of companys and staff gor rich, some doing 9 hours extra a day at double pay.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
news.sky.com...

Why would Mahmoud Ahmadinejad want to go to the Olympics to be "beside" Iranian athletes if it is going to be attacked. Why is Britain so "against" him being there? Aren't the Olympics for bringing nations together?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Does some one have a list of all the major London Olympic Sponsors?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by greenie65

Britain probably would'nt give him a visa or he feels threatened by an assassination?

Alot of world leaders are not attending!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

yup nice find but you do know that is not the only newspaper or agency reporting it...so yuppers...nice find...

jeruselam post

Perth NOW

Dai ly Mail

World on Sunday

theweek

LondonSunday Times

Should i go on and on and on...because i can list at least a hundred new sources on this already....so ask yourself why would this be spreading so fast...I mean after all are News sources supposed to print speculation...Since when did news speculate....so much for news using facts huh.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yes Terror attack by the illuminati not Iran thats for sure

London city hall

Illuminati game card look at what the arrow is pointing and the toxic smoke

just something that boggles my mind

I had to add a little something those card where made in 1995 the city hall was open in 2002

City Hall is the headquarters of the Greater London Authority (GLA) which comprises the Mayor of London and London Assembly. It is located in Southwark, on the south bank of the River Thames near Tower Bridge. It was designed by Norman Foster and opened in July 2002, two years after the Greater London Authority was created.

When the city hall was made

London stadium spot light as pyramid

]
edit on 22-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: Had to add some pics sorry

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Israeli athletes should stay at home? Why should they? I want to see ALL the world's athletes compete, even the Iranian Olympic team!

Of course they deserve to compete, even the Iranian Olympic team! ?

No one has to like Netanyahu but the Israeli Olympic team has worked hard no less than any other Olympic competitor

I think Netanyahu wouldn't give a "Rats Toss Bag" about sacrificing a few Israeli Athletes (Mossad Faslse Flag) to push his Agenda for war with Iran.

So I say again - Instead of ruining a great international event - They should "Just stay home".
edit on 22-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by benrl

Report: Israel fears Iranian terror attack at London 2012 Olympics

www.haaretz.com

Israeli officials have warned that an Iranian terror squad in Europe may be planning to attack its athletes at the 2012 Olympic Games, sparking the largest security operation in peacetime Britain, The Sunday Times reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

To say that if terrorism happens at the Olympics Iran is likely to blame certainly isn't a stretch. Thats about as safe as saying the sun will rise tomorrow. After all, Iran is directly or indirectly behind the majority of terrorism that occurs worldwide.

Wow, wish I could say I was surprised...
I'm waiting for your sources though, for your last statement, " After all, Iran is directly or indirectly behind the majority of terrorism that occurs worldwide." Or is this just something "you know/feel". If Iranian officials warned that an Israeli terror squad in Europe may be planning to attack its athletes at the 2012 Olympic Games, would this even be news? I mean, Israel has just as big, or bigger terror campaign than any other nation in the world.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

nice, the card game.

That thing is just disturbing.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Yes, even the Iranian Olympic team! They have some great athletes among them, why should'nt they too compete? I hate it when politics come in to sport, hate it! And I hate it even more when a competitor refuses to go up against another from a nation they don't like - these ones should stay at home!

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Do you have any thoughts on this?

I think Netanyahu wouldn't give a "Rats Toss Bag" about sacrificing a few Israeli Athletes (Mossad Faslse Flag) to push his Agenda for war with Iran.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Quick question for any of you guys living in on near the city of London.

Do any of you know of people that are specifically leaving town during the 2 weeks of the Olympic Games? I was hearing some VERY STRANGE chatter last night between some type of British government service and the military on a shortwave frequency. I wasn't quick enough to record the transmissions as my computer wasn't booted up; I really need to buy a mini disk recorder.

Anyways, it sounded like they were coordinating with the military the movement of fire fighting equipment out of the city of London. I will definitely be listening again for it and I will be ready this time to record it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ClintK

But, like I said earlier, Iran hasn't denied they were behind the Bulgarian bus bombing

Iran denies Israeli claims on Bulgaria attack

The bombing is the latest in a string of attacks and plots around the world that Israel has blamed on Iran. Iran has denied involvement.

A non Iranian group has claimed responsibility as well.

Previously unknown group claims Burgas attack

A previously unknown terrorist group claimed responsibility Saturday for the terror attack against an Israeli tour bus in Burgas last week while Bulgarian security authorities were reportedly searching for additional suspects involved in the bombing.

Of course Israel is trying to say this group is linked to Hezbollah but that should not be surprising.

I personally believe that Israel was behind it.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Jews are their own worst enemy, here's proof.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
really need to buy a mini disk recorder.

Yes you do
edit on 22-7-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Wow, just wow...

I don't normally jump on the Israel is behind major conspiracies and such...

But after the Bulgaria bombing, where merly hours after they where certain it was IRAN.

Where DNA is JUST BARELY being tested from that...

And now this, if something happens how blatant can you get about this...

We have all been hearing on ATS how false flag is going to happen in London, and now this.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Anyone remember this: Israeli Scientists discover way to counterfeit DNA

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kriptic08
reply to post by benrl

The stage is now "officially" set for anything and everything to happen.Who's to say if it will be Iran or someone else completely off the radar (it usually is isn't it). Yet once again the media is being used to plant the seed. Well let's see what unfolds. It will be interesting to say the least.

Well said

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
Quick question for any of you guys living in on near the city of London.

Do any of you know of people that are specifically leaving town during the 2 weeks of the Olympic Games? I was hearing some VERY STRANGE chatter last night between some type of British government service and the military on a shortwave frequency. I wasn't quick enough to record the transmissions as my computer wasn't booted up; I really need to buy a mini disk recorder.

Anyways, it sounded like they were coordinating with the military the movement of fire fighting equipment out of the city of London. I will definitely be listening again for it and I will be ready this time to record it.

What frequency/service were you listening to? I have a professional HF setup and am located 5 miles from the stadium.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join