It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed increased paranormal activity last night and today?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Last night I dreamed I wasn't getting a charge from the friction between my shorts and a chair but that my body was accumulating electricity from the area like a natural capacitor. My body did that before in college when my dorm room was super charged one evening

I don't think you were totally dreaming here.
Ive been feeling like ive been on the verge of vertigo for a few weeks now. last night as i layed in bed i lifted my arms with my hands open and could feel a force with a density to it. almost like a pulse, it felt really thick, it took me a good 20 minutes to push it as far way as possible, I had a wonderful sleep and woke feeling clear and content.

I will be taking a herbal energy bath later, followed by some uplift energy charge meditation and i will be be doing a full push back (some people call it an energy clearing) throughout my house and property today.

Im wondering if H.A.A.R.P High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program is on, That was the first thing i thought of as i started to push back and return it to where it came from.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie
reply to post by ApokalypsisRising

I read a book in the last year that talks about psychic attack. I was experiencing some, and let's just say I have spent quite a few sleepless nights with severe foot cramping, and leg cramping.

Being a former gymnastic participant I was familiar with leg cramping, but have never had a problem with my feet cramping so badly that they get to looking like cramped up hands.

I have to get out of bed, or spend hours at a time pulling my feet into the opposite direction of where they are cramping.

The book I read details how evil entities can attack you from the feet up, if you are not protected from the ground up.

It could all be in my mind, but I feel I am not well grounded, and even food that contains vitamins that stave off leg and foot cramping are not working.

Very interesting. I get all types of "hits" all the time, mainly in malls & Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart always has a lot of "bad spirited" people that trigger my 'discernment of spirits' gift I've received. This really sharp prick in the back of my neck every time one of them comes near me. Then when a good-spirited person is near, I get a very warm "trickle" on the base of my spine (root chakra)

It's very intense and really amazing. But I must say, there's a LOT more bad people than good people.. at least where I'm currently living. Yikes.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Edit: Wrong thread, sorry.

edit on 9-8-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Elizabeth1

Thanks I too think it was Chemtrails now. It has happend a few times since the original post and each time I saw the clouds or the planes.

Thanks again. Paul

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

H.A.A.R.P. is not a conspiracy nor is it'sweather projects a conspiracy. Thanks for pointing out your beliefs, but I was responding to what we know is happening.

Here is a link from NASA on the HAARP project and it's mission
www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

i have been seeing small jumps throw the months of activity since about 2 years ago it is just now warming up thow why it took so long beats me but i have been been seeing great amount of weather activity wondering if the spirts are doing this or are just gaining energy from it ether way soon it is going to bit back i have not left home with out holy water and sea salt on my person for weeks but no doute something is going to happen

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've felt it too... I've seen ghosts, spirits, apparitions, demons, whatever you want to call them, since I was little... This past week or so, things have been stirring up. Now, normally, since I've seen these things since I was little, I think nothing of it, but lately... I don't know. Things have been making me unsettled. I feel watched constantly, I've always been a magnet for these things because they know I can see them, I think. I think something big is going to happen.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join