It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shooting in Aurora, CO (At Batman Film Premiere)

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

Maybe the officer was upset and didn't want to take it out on James, so he put his fist through the window. Or, James possibly locked himself out. [doubtful though]
edit on 25-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14

Originally posted by minniesoda
reply to post by IamMe14

is that back window on the car busted out?

Yes, a few pages back we were speculating on why it's busted out but there's no information that I know of that gives an explanation. The police scanner audio doesn't ever mention the window (that I know of). Holmes reportedly did not resist arrest in any way so it doesn't make much sense that the police busted it, especially that small back window. What would be the point of that?

Didn't they check his car with a bomb robot?
Maybe they had to break some windows to look in.

Having trouble finding anything other than articles about the apartment, but www.itn.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Girl who got shot at Batman Massacre

June 2nd (tweeting about Toronto shooting)
-Notice how she mentions Batman

July 20th(tweeting before Massacre)

She also had a 9/11 reference in her album:

edit on 25-7-2012 by Fox666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

I'm not sure if they did or not. But if he was found in his vehicle and he cooperated with police then I don't see why they'd have to forcibly enter his vehicle. It would have either been unlocked or he would have handed them the keys (since he cooperated).

I try to stay away from wild speculation, but I'll give one possible scenario. Maybe JH broke it just before going into the theater to start shooting, perhaps as a way to pump himself up for the task at hand. Plus, it's not like he expected to ever drive that car again considering what he was about to do, so damaging it would be of no consequence.

Disclaimer: The above speculation is just a thought that popped into my head, I did not hear this anywhere and has never been reported. My guess/theory is far from a fact!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sorry almost 200 pages.

When they found him in his vehicle how did they know it was him? (since he took off his gear and clothes) Did he still have guns on him? was he naked? What am I missing here?
edit on 25-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Sorry almost 200 pages.

When they found him in his vehicle how did they know it was him? (since he took off his gear and clothes) Did he still have guns on him? was he naked? What am I missing here?
edit on 25-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

I thought they captured him with all his gear on. Last I heard anyway.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

Is it possible that it displays your time zone and not the tweeters?
I don't have twitter, so am not familiar with how it works with time stamps.
That's the first thing that came to my mind. The tweets are from the Denver area. I noticed when I signed in to Twitter, the tweet times changed to my time zone. So all indications are that the posted times are correct as long as you don't sign in to your account if you have one. At least that's my dim understanding of Twitterworld.

... anyone else care to comment on the premature tweets? (back a couple of pages in this thread) I haven't been able to find anything that would nullify them, so as it stands, reports of an attack were put out by news media and other observers long before it began and even before the movie started. Does that not raise red flags? If they are valid, then we can pretty much confirm that authorities knew about this.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

Was there a person dressed as Batman outside the Eaton Centre on June 2nd?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Here is a nice theory and a good overview of the places where the car and the gas mask were found.
As bonus, he cites our ATS diggings:

link

The gas mask is really far away. Curiously, that trail of blood stains on the floor seems to go from the exit door straight towards the gas mask.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
By the way, where the hell is the ex girlfriend??

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LordAdef

There's a link on another thread in regards to forensics.....

it appears blood stains go both outside the theatre then more going back in

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Had Police removed Holmes gas mask and threw it on the ground that just so happens to end up miracously falling right next to a blood trail then photograph it where it was found, that can't be put in to evidence. Only the gas mask itself.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Thanks for that link, lots of photos in it. In this particular one the front passenger window appears to be busted as well. In prior photos I had seen I could only tell that the small back passenger window was busted. So basically, the entire passenger side windows of the vehicle had been shattered somehow. HOW that happened is a key piece of information, I'm very curious about that.

ETA: In the high res photo from the link it's much easier to see
edit on 26-7-2012 by IamMe14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

Her 911 pic is because she was into sports and appeared to be into the NHL. The kings won the cup and the caption mentions scouts that died on the attack. It's more of a reference to hockey

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

He had a girlfriend?
When was this ?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IamMe14

Perhaps Police trying to get in to the car?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by IamMe14

Normally I'd accept that, however since the police arrested him without any resistance... why would they need to do that? He was cooperating, at least according to the MSM.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Are you ready to see a Lenonist, soviet style show trial?

Here's what will happen. He'll get the death sentence. Then they make it appear as if he gets injected, but actually he's sent into the fed witness protection program. That's what happened to tim mc vey. Same thing here. Then you'll get tsa squeezing your balls before you go see your next movie.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Of course he will get the death penaly and no he won't go in to the witness protection program. To clean this up good, you get rid of the "proof".

You ever hear the saying:

A good friend is one who helps you clean up the mess; then you have to get rid of the witness to the fact.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamMe14

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by IamMe14

Normally I'd accept that, however since the police arrested him without any resistance... why would they need to do that? He was cooperating, at least according to the MSM.

who is to say they didnt have the key for the car and had to break in? (just saying whats at the top of my head)
edit on 26-7-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195  196 >>

join