It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I used to like Penn and Teller until I saw this video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
let's not forget that P&T are professional deceivers. it's what they do.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

And so is Richard Gage.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
its funny how they got the weirdest looking conspiracy theorists to say there bit and firemen and still did the old trick of say don't forget how many died and firemen were so brave ,
the firemen were brave and they were brave when they went back to clean up and search for people when they had been told the air was safe to breath funny how they left building 7 out of it as well i say shame on pen and teller

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Disappointed? Yes. Then again we all have opinions and a right to express them. Disagree, yes but that doesn't make them wrong. What surprises me is why would these two want to talk about it on TV and who asked them to do it. Living in Britain we do see them but not that much but we don't see them expressing political opinions. Have they done this before? Some very strong views with equally strong language. I can't see an English celeb of the same caliber doing that here on such a grand scale.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
couldnt watch more than 1 minute. what douches

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
when did pen and teller make that crap is recent or is it old

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

And so is Richard Gage.

Yeah, an architect talking about controlled demolition but won't use the necessary mass distribution of skyscrapers to explain why airliners could not possibly have done it.

But if airliners could not have done it then most building professionals should have figured that out within months of 9/11. So how can they admit it now?

But if the collapse was possible shouldn't those same professionals have been able to build a physical model and demonstrate that fact in TEN YEARS?

So no matter what the truth is the current state of affairs is psychological nonsense. If planes could do it they should have built a model already. If planes can't do it they should have figured it out and explained it. But even if they build a model that can collapse not then why wasn't it done long before now. So they can just come up with excuses not to even try.

P & T at least had the originality to do that stupid crap long before Jonathan Kay.

psikeyhackr.livejournal.com...

psik

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Never have I seen such an attack on the 'conspiracy theorist' view of 9/11.

Blatant. They should be ashamed of themselves.

First, this is old. Second, they're trying to do you a favor. In ten minutes they have done more to set the record straight than the conspiracy nuts have done in ten years. they are certainly in your face, and I don't think a lot of profanity is necessary, but in the final analysis they are a lot more clear headed on the issue than the nutcases they are talking about, who are th eones who ought to be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I never liked those guys. Blowhards, not funny and smug off the charts. Who cares what some entertainers have to say anyway? The same people giving them props are the same ones who rip Sean Penn because he is an eletist hollywood actor - guess what so are these Dbags.

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I agree. I saw the video a while ago and also lost respect for Penn and Teller.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I used to like Penn & Teller. Then I learned of their politics and can't stand to watch them anymore. I grew up indoctrinated into liberal thought and find it simplistic and weak minded. It is the mindset of wimps and easily led sheep.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

Just curious, how were you "indoctrinated"?

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
Brilliant. Kudos to Penn and Teller. Your response to the video is typical of somebody who just can't handle hearing an opinion different than your own - I used to like _____ until they said _____.

No. I also like Penn and Teller's act, it is entertaining, but their politics are horrendous. I cringe every time I hear them go into a political spiel. It isn't just 9/11, they are worse than Susan Sarandon and Jane Fonda, LOL!

One can be entertained by their act and still highly despise them.

ETA:
By the way, why did the get the chair of an unknown women's college's political science department to corroborate their opinion? Surely there was a real scientist, or a real sociologist, or a real psychiatrist, or at least someone from a university we had heard of? Actually, probably not, because they too have seen the politics of Penn and Teller and didn't want anything to do with being associated with those two.

ETA2:
I prefer this kind of political humor, much more intelligent and well-founded!

edit on 18-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ats777jed
Brilliant? The laws of physics were suspended on 9/11/2001. One example is that NIST reported that WTC Building 7 fell at free fall speed but they can not explain why. I understand it is very scary to believe rogue elements within the US Government engineered 9/11, but it is a fact.

i've seen buildings completely on fire with smoke and fire billowing out of each window and not collapse.

world trade centre 7 didn't even have a cracked window and it free-falled.

and if 9/11 was an inside job, demolition could have been placed months before the attack and pre-activated when an attack was imminent under the guise of maintenance and repair.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

My dad watched nothing but PBS. Every night it was propaganda from the Rockefeller Foundation, ADM, Ford Foundation, etc. I have heard more human secularism than you would believe. He watched all of the liberal comics on HBO also. I was force fed liberalism from Sesame Street, Mr Rogers and the Electric Company. I have been fully indoctrinated.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ookie
reply to post by ColoradoJens

My dad watched nothing but PBS. Every night it was propaganda from the Rockefeller Foundation, ADM, Ford Foundation, etc. I have heard more human secularism than you would believe. He watched all of the liberal comics on HBO also. I was force fed liberalism from Sesame Street, Mr Rogers and the Electric Company. I have been fully indoctrinated.

Ahhh. I see. Thanks for explaining.

CJ

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

And here we have another example of someone that has missed out on some important details. WTC 7 was heavily damaged when WTC 1 collapsed.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If teller could talk, he would tell you that himself and penn are well aware that the
9/11 'movie' contained as much magic (distraction, misdirection and illusion)
as any of their more convoluted tricks, but because they are insiders, they are
required to toe the official line and ridicule any and all doubters.

Methinks those incriminated by 9/11 (inside job/false flag version) have been
incriminated purposely. This information will be made 'public' when the dollar is at
deaths door, and the inevitable uprising of the people will spell the nail in the coffin
for the U.S..
The destruction of the 'muscle' of the last century and it's financial systems was
always the plan, especially since the federal reserve act of 1913.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

I'll counter Penn & Teller's show with this 9/11 conspiracy video (and it's under 5 minutes so it's short and to the point). And where did they find these 9/11 "truthers"? They're morons, and not because their truthers but because they're morons. Pretty one sided video if you ask me.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory
'

But no matter their opinion of 9/11 I still do and always will love Penn & Teller

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

What about all the CONCRETE DUST that flies off of the building when the explosions happen. You can see it being blown outwards in every single video. Why are you ignoring this? It is visible in every single video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join