It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee Tea Partiers To GOP Gov: Stop Employing Muslims, Gays, Democrats!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

There is no doubt in my mind that the we can not stop from going off the fiscal cliff. The history has been written and there is no way out. Even if you took all of the rich peoples money and poor peoples money the debt can not be paid and I don't expect it to be paid.

How we got here is not a mystery. too much spending; not enough taxes and a feeding frenzy by corporations on the public dole....

it is no mystery but if you look at the way the financial industry has used taxpayers money to cover their bad bets they made with other taxpayers money you can see the tip of the iceberg. Corporations which were once limited in scope and life have again become the elephant in the room corrupting government and controlling markets.

there is no simple answer because there are a number of things which most people don't even think about... the phony CPI (inflation numbers) put out by the government is a great example of how we got here and why there is such disparity between the poor and rich.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
reply to post by Eurisko2012

There is no doubt in my mind that the we can not stop from going off the fiscal cliff. The history has been written and there is no way out. Even if you took all of the rich peoples money and poor peoples money the debt can not be paid and I don't expect it to be paid.

How we got here is not a mystery. too much spending; not enough taxes and a feeding frenzy by corporations on the public dole....

it is no mystery but if you look at the way the financial industry has used taxpayers money to cover their bad bets they made with other taxpayers money you can see the tip of the iceberg. Corporations which were once limited in scope and life have again become the elephant in the room corrupting government and controlling markets.

there is no simple answer because there are a number of things which most people don't even think about... the phony CPI (inflation numbers) put out by the government is a great example of how we got here and why there is such disparity between the poor and rich.

They are hiding behind the phony numbers to postpone the pain until after the election.

Once they admit there is inflation then the genie is out of the bottle.

They will have to raise interest rates and it will become more expensive to pay

interest on the national debt.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Just when Tea Partiers seem to have exhausted their credibility -- they push to stop a vital problem in America; Republicans hiring gay Democratic muslims!

Yeah, these people are completely being misrepresented by the media -- they should just let them speak for themselves so that people can learn from them how not prejudiced they are.

The Tea Party is simply about Taxed Enough Already.

Smearing the Tea Party won't work.
:

It's just a shame that the Tennessee TPM is smearing the well meaning TPM members with the feces of intolerance, bigotry and unconstitutionality.
edit on 21-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

I think I'll apologize as soon as I get paid like Brian Ross to NOT REPORT the news.

I don't exactly know what it will accomplish to apologize for saying that "let the TPM represent the TPM" when they are busy hanging themselves. Because that would mean that I'd be saying; "Don't let the TPM represent the TPM."

I think they are insulted that they can't run away from their own shadows here.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I want to say something LOUDLY before much more can be said on this story here.

I am 110% Conservative. I've been, in past times, affiliated with the Tea Party. I like 'em, for the most part.

These people make me ashamed to call myself a conservative today.

Nothing much more exists to be said, in my mind. I absolutely had to get this said though and BEFORE a crowd arrives to suggest these bigots represent the majority of normal folk who happen to be pretty right in their politics.

You are the most level-headed conservative on these forums Wrabbit. I find myself starring more and more of your posts. This is coming from someone that leans a bit more to the left.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Procession101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Where again is the ACTUAL tea party org's calling for this? All I see is county GOP CHAIRS asking for em.

blogs.tennessean.com...-17554

Is the actual origin of the story and I don't see any tea party org's being named their?

Did the OP actually read his own story he linked? Seems to me like all you read is the headline.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by strykr619
Where again is the ACTUAL tea party org's calling for this? All I see is county GOP CHAIRS asking for em.

Is the actual origin of the story and I don't see any tea party org's being named their?

Did the OP actually read his own story he linked? Seems to me like all you read is the headline.

Sorry but you are wrong... I am sure some of the GOP chairs belong to the Tea Party which is the GOP

[url]http://bradleycountynews.wordpress.com/2012/07/07/governor-haslam-appoints-sharia-compliant-finance-expert-to-head-tenn-development-council/[/url ]

07/06/2012 – 16:29
Governor Haslam’s recent appointment of Samar Ali, an Islamist and professional facilitator in Shariah Compliant Finance, to head the International Division of the Tennessee Economic and Community Development Council has generated significant concerns among many Tennesseans. Some (e.g., members of the 8th District Tea Party Coalition, the 7th District Tea Party and 9-12 Coalition, and other liberty groups around both Tennessee and the country) have expressed our outrage and disgust over this appointment to our elected leaders. To be clear, our concern is not with Ms. Ali personally, but instead with the lack of wisdom Governor Haslam and his administration have exhibited with respect to the documented dangers inherent in political Islam and Shariah Compliant Finance in particular.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

Originally posted by strykr619

Sorry but you are wrong... I am sure some of the GOP chairs belong to the Tea Party which is the GOP

[url]http://bradleycountynews.wordpress.com/2012/07/07/governor-haslam-appoints-sharia-compliant-finance-expert-to-head-tenn-development-council/[/url ]

07/06/2012 – 16:29
Governor Haslam’s recent appointment of Samar Ali, an Islamist and professional facilitator in Shariah Compliant Finance, to head the International Division of the Tennessee Economic and Community Development Council has generated significant concerns among many Tennesseans. Some (e.g., members of the 8th District Tea Party Coalition, the 7th District Tea Party and 9-12 Coalition, and other liberty groups around both Tennessee and the country) have expressed our outrage and disgust over this appointment to our elected leaders. To be clear, our concern is not with Ms. Ali personally, but instead with the lack of wisdom Governor Haslam and his administration have exhibited with respect to the documented dangers inherent in political Islam and Shariah Compliant Finance in particular.

So your going to quote as your source a blog site (did you actually take a look at that "news source") an think it will pass as a being credible ? Also the blog names TPO's but not actual members who have made these statements.

Sorry your going to have to do better then that. I can make a blog on wordpress does that automatically make my site a credible?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by strykr619

so what you are saying is that these GOP county chairs are NOT Tea Party members?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Finally at least we see the clear intention of what :taking America back" really means.

Most Americans have known what it meant for quite for some time, but at least it's out in the open now. Let's not beat around the bush anymore.

I love the fact that this is openly debated there. I don;t agree with its argument, but to openly display how you feel is to be truly free.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Okay, before people get really worked up over this, I'd just like to point out, Stewart county and Williamson county are two very small, rural communities in Tennessee, and so please do not think they reflect on the entire state. I know Stewart county very well, and I can tell you, they really do not have a lot of political pull in the grand scheme of things.

Franklin is a suburb of a suburb, and although it has grown in the last decade, and it is attracting a wealthier population of disenchanted nashvillians, it is not very significant either. Now, these counties do reflect to a degree the common theme that seems to run through many rural communities all across the USA, not just TN, and what is this common theme? "fear the outsider" of course.

Fear the outsider, they are different, they will steal our jobs and wed our daughters and our grand kids will have names we can't pronounce....they are not like us, they are different, they cannot be trusted.....they speak a language we can't understand.....they are talking about us.....and on, and on......

Tennessee always goes red, they are a people very rooted in their ways, comfortable in their surroundings and are hesitant and slow to change. They like the status quo, live reasonably good lives and see no reason for things to change. It is no wonder they did not think too much of obamas change.

Their way of life is changing, whether they want it to or not.....there are immigrants and foreigners settling in their communities and in the future there will be many more, they cannot stop this, it is happening and the more they cling to their antiquated views the more left behind they will become.

This resistance to new things was one of the reasons I left my home state, which I
love dearly, but I refuse to raise my children in such a way. I can only hope one day they realize that by not embracing all cultures, they deprive their own.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

If your a heterosexual, Caucasian male, democrats and other lefties love to practice all kinds of discrimination via outright means and subtle psychological abuse. Thus I really don't care.

Democrats, athiest's, homosexuals, feminist's, (insert leftist ideology), have spent the last 20 years making the political personel and the personel political. Eventually those they target would take notice and return the favor in kind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join