It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giving Up the Belief of Responsibility Will Not Make People Turn Bad But Instead More Kind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This article is taken from my Facebook spiritual group, Know Thyself and Return to Soul: Way of True Ascension & Enlightenment 2012
www.facebook.com...

There are some people who think that giving up the belief of Responsibility is dangerous, that once people stop believing in the notion of Responsibility, then such people will suddenly unleash their hidden dark side and commit lots of bad deeds to others. However, this is totally not true at all.

The false notion of Responsibility is the belief that someone has to be blamed for their actions if their actions cause something undesirable to happen.

Giving up the belief that individual selves are to be blamed for their actions does not mean that they would also give up being kind, understanding, compassionate and helpful towards others. It is small-minded people who assume this.

Read on carefully and you will understand what I mean.

Believing in Responsibility(Blame) is To Perceive Within A Small Scope of Reality

People who believe in the notion of Responsibility can only perceive within a small scope of reality, because they are not willing to realize that there are many external causes/factors that lead to people's actions. However, people who do not believe in the notion of Responsibility but believe in a cause-and-effect reality can perceive reality in a much broader scope of Group Consciousness(Oneness, All is One), therefore they will feel more connected to others within the group, so they will be more aware, sensitive, understanding, compassionate and helpful towards others within the group. They will become kinder and compassionate people. For example, such people are the ones who are aware of the suffering of animals, and they give up eating meat because they do not want to support the suffering of animals.

Therefore, people who give up believing in the false notion of Responsibility(that blames individual selves), will in fact perceive reality within a broader scope of group consciousness, and they will be more aware, sensitive, understanding, compassionate and helpful towards others. They will be more connected to the group and therefore react/do more, rather than react/do less.

Giving up the belief that individual selves are not to be blamed for their action does not mean that one would also give up being kind, understanding and compassionate towards others. It is small-minded people who assume this.

It is the Bad/Restrictive/Evil People Who Strongly Believe in Notion of Responsibility

People who stick to believing in the false notion of Responsibility are in fact the ones who are angry, hateful, revengeful, indifferent, and ignorant.

Because people who believe that individuals selves are to be blamed for their actions, they focus much anger and hatred on people. They do not understand the bigger reason for people's incompatible/restricting/evil/bad actions, which could have been planned by the soul to be experienced.

It is people who focus much blame on others that are the ones who resort to murder, violence, aggression, revenge. Those who hold much blame and anger for others would also seek to release it on innocent people and commit crimes like adult/child kidnap, adult/child rape, adult/child murder, suicide, and all other forms of bodily mutilations to release blame. Murderers and rapists are the greatest believers of Responsibility because they focus and hold lots of blame and anger/hatred, which they then seek to release it on others and themselves.

So, the people who superficially assume that giving up one's belief in Responsibility is dangerous, are in fact assuming the opposite. It is the very people who strongly believe in Responsibility who would hold lots of blame and anger that they would then release on themselves and others in terrible ways.

How Would People Who Do Not Believe in Responsibility Perceive Criminals?

It does not mean that people who do not believe in Responsibility and in the blaming of others would support the actions of criminals. It means that they would perceive criminals differently.

A person who believes in Responsibility would focus lots of blame on criminals and seek to exert great revenge and torture on them, which just makes the person who is blaming them no different than the criminals themselves.

People who do not believe in Responsibility would not hold lots of blame and anger for criminals. They would not intent to torture them but instead help them in the best way possible to resolve their behavior. They would root for the most constructive form of rehabilitation for criminals, and teach them spiritual knowledge.

Many prisons in the world are over-crowded because the world likes to practice Responsibility(Blame). If less people practice blame in the world, less people would be blaming and therefore less hateful/angry/violent/revengeful. Therefore, the world would be a kinder place and prisons would not be so over-crowded with criminals.

People Who Believe in Responsibility Are Stuck in Karma

The false notion of Responsibility(Blame) is one of the 3 notions that generate Karma. Those who want to perceive individual blame can only be conscious within a small scope of reality, their perspective(frequency) and clarity(vibration) is stuck from expanding, which is how holding Karma prevents one from ascending. People can get stuck in Karma when they are not willing to perceive beyond their constricted awareness of reality.

Give Up the False Notion of Responsibility to Move to Higher Consciousness

People who give up believing in the false notion of Responsibility(that blames individual selves), will in fact perceive reality within a broader scope of group consciousness, and they will be more aware, sensitive, understanding, compassionate and helpful towards others.

edit on 17-7-2012 by timerty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by timerty

What's the point to this thread?
edit on 17-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It is a very hard path of thought to stay on, mostly because people stuck in responsibility are going to blame and point their fingers at the ones "deviating" from their beliefs, no matter how right you and I might be.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
It is a very hard path of thought to stay on, mostly because people stuck in responsibility are going to blame and point their fingers at the ones "deviating" from their beliefs, no matter how right you and I might be.

Yes, people only want to believe and hang on religiously to what they assumed is best for themselves and others. This is why false beliefs created by society to control the 'little' people are hard to be realized, explained and resolved.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I know... I am one of the responsible unenlightened people... but I have to ask...

The guy that is irresponsible or not responsible and does not work nor try to works... but is hungry and breaks into my house and threatens my family.. and takes the things I have worked and sacrificed for... maybe even tries to rape my wife and daughter...

He is cool... no responsibility.

I shoot his butt because I am responsible, protect my family and home... i am not cool because i am responsible.

I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I kind of wish you had added some comments of your own instead of just lifting a page from facebook. Oh well.

You are presenting a prediction, a "What would happen if." I disagree with the prediction and could probably write one of my own as the exact opposite to yours and neither of us would be any further ahead.

But I do wonder about a couple of things. If you went to a city and announced that on such and such a day nobody would be held responsible for their actions, do you think the city would undergo a spiritual revival? Or, would it turn into a war zone? If you leave a store, even a car, open and unoccupied for even a few days, will the contents remain untouched?

And the treatment for "criminals" you propose is interesting. You mention that the jails would be less over-crowded, but would they be empty? If not, you are holding some people responsible for their actions. If the jails are empty, does that mean that the rehabilitation you propose would be conducted on those who volunteer for it? If they are not volunteers, is that a significant difference from jail? Would they be required to continue in the program until someone declares them to be "rehabilitated," a potential life sentence to rehabilitation treatments?

Perhaps I don't quite understand your points, but right now I don't see the system you propose working.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by timerty

Most ills of our society do not derive from the ominous Illuminati, but from these very unhealthy mental attitudes, propagating across all layers of the social structure, institutions religious and non, from the smallest family nucleus to the governments of nations. Unfortunately it is something children are brought up into willingly by their parents, teachers, peer pressure and the very few that are born to self-aware families often become the subject of bullying and later ridicule if not even worse.

edit on 17-7-2012 by starseedflower because: no reason

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You're talking about "enlightenment",compassion,kindness,"all is one" etc just to proceed and label people you don't even know as "bad","restrictive"and even "evil".

I don't know what to say.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
I know... I am one of the responsible unenlightened people... but I have to ask...

The guy that is irresponsible or not responsible and does not work nor try to works... but is hungry and breaks into my house and threatens my family.. and takes the things I have worked and sacrificed for... maybe even tries to rape my wife and daughter...

He is cool... no responsibility.

I shoot his butt because I am responsible, protect my family and home... i am not cool because i am responsible.

I don't get it.

I do not suggest assigning responsibility/blame or coolness to anyone.

Your perceiving consciousness or soul is here to experience the human reality and not to blame anything.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oceanborn
You're talking about "enlightenment",compassion,kindness,"all is one" etc just to proceed and label people you don't even know as "bad","restrictive"and even "evil".

I don't know what to say.

There is nothing wrong in the proper discrimination/labeling/describing of people. It is the incorrect discrimination/labeling that is bad.

Souls come into the human plane to learn about diversity. If you can't even realize this, then you still have much to learn about your purpose of being conscious.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower
reply to post by timerty

Most ills of our society do not derive from the ominous Illuminati, but from these very unhealthy mental attitudes, propagating across all layers of the social structure, institutions religious and non, from the smallest family nucleus to the governments of nations. Unfortunately it is something children are brought up into willingly by their parents, teachers, peer pressure and the very few that are born to self-aware families often become the subject of bullying and later ridicule if not even worse.

edit on 17-7-2012 by starseedflower because: no reason

Actually, I wasn't referring to just the Illuminati, but I was also referring to the people in upper-class society in general who want to control the 'little' people they perceive as being from the lower classes.

Upper class people are wealthy and don't have to resort to create trouble. So, false social notions are mostly targeted for the problematic part of society that comes from the lower classes.

But I agree with what you said. People like to use false notions as their excuse to support what they personally like and dislike. For example, people can use phrases from the Bible to support their intolerance for gays, just because they dislike them. If there is a new false social notion that is aligned with people's own agendas, they will use it and promote it shamelessly.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Every action has its result, so blame is natural.
It is what flows out of the first two steps, to come to an action, and performing that action, the result is blame.
No human is without action, but sadly it is the case that most are utterly irresponsible in their actions.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Peace is a code word for "control" and "following the orders that your rulers put out, even if it doesn't make sense".

This is the way they control, but using good words with different hidden meanings.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
But I do wonder about a couple of things. If you went to a city and announced that on such and such a day nobody would be held responsible for their actions, do you think the city would undergo a spiritual revival? Or, would it turn into a war zone? If you leave a store, even a car, open and unoccupied for even a few days, will the contents remain untouched?

And the treatment for "criminals" you propose is interesting. You mention that the jails would be less over-crowded, but would they be empty? If not, you are holding some people responsible for their actions. If the jails are empty, does that mean that the rehabilitation you propose would be conducted on those who volunteer for it? If they are not volunteers, is that a significant difference from jail? Would they be required to continue in the program until someone declares them to be "rehabilitated," a potential life sentence to rehabilitation treatments?

You are mixing Responsibility(Blaming) with the active laws of a country. The laws would still exist and function, but people would focus less blaming on the culprits but be more aware of the social causes that led to the crimes. So people will be more aware of the root of social problems, and be less emotional on criminals. So the city will be kinder and helpful towards people. In the long term, as people get more help, less people in the city would become needy.

In the mean time, the laws would still exist, and desperate people would still remain desperate and steal out of desperation, until society can become more helpful and resolve their desperation. No body really wants to be desperate.

The jail would not be empty, because the world is not perfect and there will always be people who can be desperate enough to commit crimes. My desire for people to stay in jail does not mean that I blame them for their actions, rather, they get to be at a place to receive help to resolve their desperation. If they have mental problems then they would also be treated. The people who need more help would have to stay longer. If they pose a threat to society, then of course I would want to see them stay until they can learn to become harmonious.

If I am the president of a country, I would establish more places where people from the very young to the old can go to receive help to resolve their desperation. Then there will be much fewer people desperate enough to commit crimes and end up in jail.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
Every action has its result, so blame is natural.
It is what flows out of the first two steps, to come to an action, and performing that action, the result is blame.
No human is without action, but sadly it is the case that most are utterly irresponsible in their actions.

Every effect has a cause, but there is a big difference between focusing on a person to be the main cause, and focusing on various aspects of society to be the main cause. Think big not small.

People who do not seem to do the right thing just means that they have low consciousness and therefore have much to learn, like children.

I would rather focus on the causes that leads to people's actions rather than focus alone on where the causes end up on.

Would you rather wish to only know the names of the people who won a sports game, or would you rather wish to watch the game and know how they won the game?

People like to focus blame on people because they are afraid to recognize and focus on the ugly aspects of reality that lead to their actions.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If you really believe noone should be Responsible (blame?) .. then why set up these entities to FIX them?

I don't know, I guess I see being responsible as a good thing, it makes me happy to be responsible as I am able, for myself & the effect I have on those around me. I work hard at taking care of myself, paying the bills, making healthy friendships & living the life I say that I believe in.

The bible is big on responsibility also. Marriage for instance is a lifelong commitment (or that is the institution in it's meant to be form); being a parent, also with a good deal of responsibilty; working, being a good neighbor ("loving you neighbor as yourself")..

Sodom & Gomorah .. wasn't much being responsible there & God Took Care of that.

I think most people LIKE responsibility & when they can't have the responsibility they desire (for whatever reason) often act out or are unhappy. Digging into the deeper meaning of, trying to figure out what is meaningful to each person, what they WANT to be responsible for, who are they.. etc.

As to karma... or if one doesn't believe in that, then just being with others they happen to be living near, etc..
of course one doesn't need to blame self for another's choices, if they do all they can do to make things right.

I suppose it's who or Whom one wants to be responsible to, a belief system..
Even in Heaven there are leaders (24 elders, 144,000, JESUS!).
Also, rememember a leader (in the bible) IS a servant.

The transition, that seems to be unfolding is about LOVE & being responsible for (self, LOVING, loved ones), the dysfunction of society is the irresponsible actions, no responsibility, not caring.. one can call it what they want, blame, hate, evil..
This is a time to CHOOSE & yes it IS A TIME THAT REQUIRES A GOOD DEAL OF RESPONSIBILITY by one's choices etc. If a person chooses anti christ / the path is quite different. I would say that is a responsiblity (choice).

I get the feeling you are trying to say something far deeper than you are really saying but not sure how to say it?
I may be very wrong too (in that perception).

You don't need to answer.. As to figuring out the world, I think God Has The Rules pretty clear & societies are run with rules & regs for a reason, that's not a bad thing.. there will always be good vs evil in this world. It IS that transition that is upon us & the responsibility is between each one & GOD.
I love responsibility, I think most people desire it too.

As to FIXING others, by setting up institutions as you describe if you were president..
Perhaps by allowing more responsibility the problems would fix themselves & this world is flawed, it has to fall apart, because GOD IS IN CHARGE & there is a new order about to come to pass.
I think, most people WANT responsibility, they want to make a difference, then THEY are healed.
See God Is The Healer, ultimately, mankind interacts but we are connected thru HIM, & maybe THAT is what you are trying to say, I don't know, I am not responsible for you or your OP or posts, nor do I want to be!
I think people want to understand, connect, make a difference. not all I'm sure.. but that GOD LOVES EVERYONE & HE Expects of us, also equates to RESPONSIBLE.

Good luck with your ideas..

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by J7IST1

Setting up the entities is to focus help on certain people, not to focus blame on them.

You are not understanding the full meaning of Responsibility. You would feel responsible for something if you are also willing to take the blame if anything goes 'wrong'.

However, everyone is doing their best with their own limitations. So if everyone is already putting in their own best effort despite their own limitations, why blame them for anything? You should focus on their limitations instead.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by timerty

Well, since you don't know me it's likely you don't know if I do or do not understand responsibility & since you are not aware of my limitations as I have not described them & of course most people's limitations vary throughout their life & circumstances to degrees, & for others to take responsibility for another instead of allowing others to have responsibility to FIX themselves, & allowing them to heal really is like taking from them the opportunity of self awareness, healing, etc.

Of course humans are different, that is also how people interact, through their similarities & differences.
It seems you are speaking of some sort of static environment where people's weaknesses are just that, a static self, rather then potentially evolving of, which is done by taking responsibility for self.

The answers (in my opinion) come from allowing that to flourish, not formulating a regime of fixated existance.
Do you believe that sick people can get well? If you do then doesn't that come from them taking responsibility for themselves, & I do not me exclusive of being with & around others but I mean in working, taking care of themself, etc.?

The fact you equate the WORD blame & responsible as being the same doesn't make any sense to me.
The two are completely different words & you are using them as being one & the same.

Holding people accountable for their mistakes or actions if again part of a civilized society & spoken of in the bible over & over. It is not about blame, it is about responsibility. Like I said, most people like being responsible & yes I am aware of what that means. & I also take offense to your thinking I do not. I have a feeling you are projecting onto others some sort of guilt complex you are holding onto for who knows what reason.
The best leaders lead by example, good teachers learn from their students.
I guess I just have no idea what you are trying to say.

You also seem to enjoy putting others down (by your rude comment about how I don't know what responsibility is).
good luck to you.

edit on 17-7-2012 by J7IST1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think it is often helpful to break the word apart for people to help more clearly communicate what it really is: Response Ability

Having the ability to respond to something isn't the same thing as being the sole arbiter of the current and future status of it. When we stop forcing people to have "responsibilities" and we all embrace our "Response Ability", a very different nature emerges.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/18 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConfusion

That's helpful to break the word apart, Response Ability, not apart from a response but with a person's ability.
Having said that, I think society oftentimes has prescribed notions of should's but I think that a society is run by people taking response ability for themselves in a hollistic manner. The problem is, that not everyone Wants to maintain appropriate response ability. Perhaps the point of the thread or at least in my mind it could be, that trying to understand what it is a person's ability is then allowing them to respond, which is not a static or control but allowing a freedom, to, ie, work doing what a person's abilities & skilled at; to be able to acheive the goals they are able to by their response. It is not in my view a healthy society for there to be no order as not even in Heaven is there a lack or order but a belief in a person's Ability, loving & with expectations. Not static, just as energy itself is not static but a friction, response, positive/negative, movement toward.

The breakdown & this is why I am responding on this thread, that I personally see so often is people that fall through the cracks & do not have the ability (meaning the ability to choose to rise above the situation) or they are not desirous to rise above, usually it's one or the other.

Of course people are gifted differently, with varying abilities but for society to function there needs to be response. I am not a social butterfly, though I love people, I do have many interests & I prefer to share with others, those interests, which is healthy, however in that it is important for me to remain grounded in what I enjoy, thus having the ability to respond (access to those activities of interests & people) as to what I enjoy & my abilities (skills) allow. It therefore is not static & not separate from, others, but integrated ability, response & part of the whole.

There are a lot of people who want but do not want to work for, what they have & I am not speaking of a job, as there really are not many out there, but I am referring to, everyday life, interacting with others, taking care of self, basic things, being response able for, self, others, those one loves & cares about. Eating right, getting exercise, RESPONDING AS ABLE, does not mean Not Responding. It is an expectation to Inter Act, Respond, Able To Do, what God Intended For that person/s to do. Just as energy, it is not static or without tension, it is movement, however with results.

I am passionate about this is why I write because I have acheived so much in this life & God Has Given some amazing opportunities & surrounded me with some very loving & supportive family & friends that I have risen above many obstacles of which I decided were not (obstacles).
I used to take medicine to sleep, no longer need it & actually now for quite a few yrs free of that, & then I was on medicine for thyroid, after 12 yrs of this it built up toxic & nearly took me out (literally), I got off of that. My body NEEDS to heal, it WANTS to heal, totally & God Has Given me the space I need, the Ability to Respond that I do heal. So in that, it's not a blame thing of which the OP is speaking of blame, I am not sure I guess the exact reasons of that, but I do not worry really about others in that if I continue to Respond as Able to my own needs, circumstances Respons ibly, & if society as a whole is given the ability & encouragement then the world would be a much better place (I think). To me it's not about deciding what someone else needs, but seeking to understand & find out who they are & what they need, but it starts really with self, God, & then helping those that need help (seeking to understand & being there to Hear & Respond as able).

In my healing, I feel it is an energy healing that has taken place, over a lifetime but the last few yrs, my body Needed to finish healing & the thyroid medication had this hold over me, my body nearly shut down totally because of it (I became very sick, adrenal glands shutting down from the medicine).. conventional medicine would have given me much more medicine & I would have died. I knew I needed to get off of the medicine, all medicine. My mind is much clearer now, I have more energy, I feel alive & happier free from all of that. I have a renewed peace. It is not static, there are always new obstacles as to life, acheiving, Responding as Able.
the key I think is believing in, expecting that a person will respond, encouraging & sharing the knowledge, information, in love.
As I say I am very passionate about my own journey of healing in this lifetime & am so very blessed in what I have been Able to experience. It has not been easy, & I think it will get likely pretty difficult as the transition to a better place is unfolding, but that's OK. I love Response Ability ! bring it on!!! or I should say, I will keep on being Response Able, moving toward THE LIGHT of GOD

edit on 18-7-2012 by J7IST1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join