It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Red Herring", perhaps?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What if everything we're hearing now is a part of a "red herring"? (any diversion intended to distract attention from the main issue...)?

Been pondering this for a while now.

What if...

All this talk about war with Syria/Iran/Russia/China is just a ruse to throw us off? To make us focus on something other than what really might be happening? Most of us really only know what we read/hear about what's going on...could it be that even alternative media is under censure?

What if...

There really is some sort of ELE coming even though we can't "see" it or feel it yet?

What if...

The perceived peculiar weather patterns that some have been experiencing worldwide actually mean something?

What if...

The POTUS's Executive Orders that have come about within the last few months is "his" way of thinking he will protect?

What if...

There really is some sort of "Nibiru" coming?

What if...

The supposed building of underground facilities over the past few years is related to something that TPTB know that we don't know?...

What if...

Something devastating to our earth happens during this solar maximum period that may have happened before, but has been hidden from us?

What if...

All the talk about some sort of "false flag" during the Olympics. Is just that: "talk"?

I'm genuinely curious as to what other people's thoughts are. It seems that all these things have culminated within a relatively short time-frame.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by edaced4

One thing that struck me the last few day is all the talk about chemical weapons being hauled around in Syria and talk of iran working on chemical weapons.

Isn't this the same thing that happened to Bush, with WMDs, to get him to go into Iraq?

Will this be Obama's call to war and then nothing will be there?

Someone is definitely pulling the strings to get our Presidents to attack.

Here it comes again.

As for the rest of your post...yes I believe it is a distraction. Don't know if it's world shaking but something is coming.

join