It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 bombings and the life exercises

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
During the 7/7 bombings at the hit underground stations emergency exercises took place. Those exercises were payed for and booked by a private company.

Which private company was that and why would a private company have any need to conduct emergency exercises that solely encompass the public transport system?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure what private company your reffering to, as I've yet to research the details... As for the bigger picture, it was a false flag, an inside job, just like 9/11

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
julyseventh.co.uk...
"The private firm is Visor Consultants and the Managing Director in question is Peter Power."
quote is from the link.........
looks like it was at eactly the same tube stations where the actual attacks took place. could be either that the company was involved, or that they had been infiltrated, and that the perpetrators timed their attacks to coincide. We'll probably never know the truth about who did it and how. all we know is that a load of people died, and for a while everyone shat themselves when an asian person got on the tube....
edit on 12-7-2012 by theGreatunhosed because: to add my view....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What need did Visor have to run exercsices in the public to begin with? Were they hired by somone themselves?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
There is already a thread on who the consultants were on ats
Ats thread

edit on 13-7-2012 by Saphire187 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join